I'm confused Sup Forums, I can't seem to find the part about gassing kikes or hanging niggers from trees anywhere...

I'm confused Sup Forums, I can't seem to find the part about gassing kikes or hanging niggers from trees anywhere. All I see is shit about turning the other cheek and forgiving your enemies 7x77 times. Where's the part about vowing vengence and killing your enemies? Where's the 11 Commandment saying fags go to hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
youtube.com/watch?v=2K-H-ZfB3pk
youtube.com/watch?v=QRL2pl71A_g
youtube.com/watch?v=-fYqAdqU32M
youtube.com/watch?v=QcLjAmNRgUk
youtube.com/watch?v=lsbDebB0_-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transubstantiation
youtube.com/watch?v=3_2T47PAIkM&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Wyatt
scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2006/06/30/ron-wyatt-collosal-fraud/
tentmaker.org/WAR/
answersingenesis.org/bible-questions/has-the-ark-of-the-covenant-been-found/
answersingenesis.org/creationism/arguments-to-avoid/special-report-amazing-ark-expose/
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o
savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity
youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>current year
>believes in (((Jesus)))
kys

>the leftist thinking he understands the Bible
striking with the back of the hand a person, who was deemed to be of a lower socioeconomic class, was used as a means to assert authority and dominance. If the persecuted person "turned the other cheek," the discipliner was faced with a dilemma: The left hand was used for unclean purposes, so a back-hand strike on the opposite cheek would not be performed. An alternative would be a slap with the open hand as a challenge or to punch the person, but this was seen as a statement of equality. Thus, by turning the other cheek, the persecuted was demanding equality.

>Using stock photo
You clearly have not read the Good Word yet.
>meme flag
kys

all in the OT
>but it's doesnt cout
go away you liberal cuck

> Mental gymnastics gold champion

didn't know we had a mental gymnastics gold medalist on Sup Forums

>t. butt blasted proxy faggots mad I took that word for word from wikipedia
Stay mad cuck boys

I think the common interpretation stated by the OP is more of a cultural and church community phenomenon than biblical canon, except the kike hate. I've seen Scripture posted explaining that Satanists will declare themselves Jews

>I took that word for word from wikipedia
you trust wikipedia over the bible?

>the entire New Testament is a condemnation of the Jews
>where is it guyz

lmfao you must be a NIV version, you got schlomo'ed bucko, go read a King James Version or older.

Satan means the Adversary, not some fiery devil; Satan is the the Jew, he is your adversary because they KILLED Christ.

hahahah fuck off MUH INTERPRETATION IS BEST!

You're not reading the Catholic one noob. They add, and take books from the Bible all the time, and they actually don't want you to read it anyway. They used to discourage people from reading the Bible, and wanted them to believe what ever their priest said was true and from the Bible. Because they didn't want to risk the idea that they weren't perfect. It's also how they justified the crusades. I feel this must be the same for the kkk, Nazis, etc. They simply claim they are following god, and they try to convince everyone else, and themselves, that they are doing the right thing, no matter how much they truly know that they are evil.

>the anally devastated monkey bitching about mental gymnastics engaging in mental gymnastics
Uma delicia

Gays are described as being "abominations". Also you guys love getting the context wrong repeatedly. Turn the other check means literally forgive them, do not become a creature of hate, anger and vengeance.

Don't let your heart become callous and without mercy. But, "they" are still described as your enemies. You should not let them do as they will, and stand up against them should they unjustifiably harm you.

And why the king james version?

The Jews killed Jesus, so that part is self-explanatory.

Page 1488.

The kjv is what Protestants use to pretend they're relevant

>turn the other cheek
A lot of people don't understand this as the culture context of the time has been lost.

To turn your other cheek is a way of showing disrespect to someone else, sort of like using your left hand to shake someone's hand.

It doesn't mean to bend over and take it up the arse a second time. It's saying to not strike back in anger, but to be defiant and show a sort of stoic disapproval.

A jew killing a jew? Hm interesting and the jews must fulfill the prophecy so the jews were really the good guys just doing what God wanted.

All this delusion all the mental gymnastics Christians really are leftists.

>King James Version is the Christianity that founded this nation
>Protestant

NIV is literally is a 1978 revision of the bible in which they've completely erased and substituted entire bible verses. You aren't even practicing Christianity if you read NIV you stupid niggers

christianity is cancer and marks the death of true european traditionalism

Well I mean technically it was the goyim that tortured and crucified Jesus and then stabbed his corpse with a spear. They just did what the Jews told them to do. Some things never change.

if you say so faggot whatever you say because you Christians interpret whatever you want the way you want.

The greatest irony that leftists don't see is that by destroying Christianity they allow the birth of a much more hardcore nationalism.

The whole turn the other cheek doesn't mean just take a beating and then take another you know. It was a cultural thing that. If some one strikes you position your self so if they do it again they have to do it as an equal.

The commandment about shall not kill is better translated to don't murder. Self defense and killing those of other tribes is not a sin.

Lastly the meek shall inherit the earth is another mistranslated and corruption that somehow turns Christians into pacifists. The better translation would be those that could use their weapons in anger but leave them sheathed will. Better message is to defend your self and not attack from anger. No instead be a pacifist like a good goy.

>when you change ip's but forget to change your flag
How embarrassing

spoken like a true cathcuck, hows that pro-immigrant pro-muslim papacy cock taste you dogmatic nigger toucher

It's still going much better than your shitty evangelical beliefs you heretic

no idea wtf you are talking about cuck.

my nation was FOUNDED on BTFOing European Kike monopolies, The Catholic Church and Monarchy. You aren't a fucking American if you aren't Protestant.

Shhhhhhhh, you no exactly what I'm talking about

I'm not either you fucking cuck its fucking funny as shit Thomas Jefferson. Thomas Jefferson was a fucking deist

>christianity is cancer and marks the death of true european traditionalism

Like what? Orgies in the forest?
If Christianity is so cucked, then how the fuck did paganism lose to it?

no, I don't KNOW.

Thomas Jefferson was a White Nationalist deist, many of the founders were

>I don't know
...as he finally removes the flag
You're bad at this cuck boy

>still going very well
>90% of its congregation look like this

Face it faggot, the Catholic Church as a power structure would have died hundreds of years ago if they didnt convert hueniggers and mexishits.
>but muh Spanish monarchy
>but my conquistadors

Yeah you used to kill them now you make them your congregation, not even among the true israelites.

How is Christianity losing to Islam and atheism if it is so strong?

sorry was responding to that faggot who thinks I am non-murrican then again im probably talking to fucking non-white christians

good eye

>gets called out
>deflects from subject
>still turns off his meme reddit flag anyways
Are you mad? You seem mad shill?

That's all you see? Saul turning the other cheek to the Philistines? Really?

/thread

The pedo Vatican can only sell its lies to mud and shitskins or their (w)hite equivalent.

If all you seek in life is hatred and destruction you are not better than a nigger. Love and respect for one another is what built the West.

>turning the other cheek

Pic related.

>Where's the 11 Commandment saying fags go to hell?

Leviticus 20:13 = "kill the fags", or 1 Corinthians 6:9-10:

>Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

atheism is only powerful among the rich, Islam only is strong because Jews are not subverting their faith, only their resources. Read a fucking book you stupid nigger, Jews have plagued specifically the Christian believers since their inception. they are the adversary and they've only been able to survive by our kindness (which is always taken advantage of). The jews have been eternally punished because they've always brought it upon themselves when the goyim find out and kick them out/slaughter them.

>Where's the 11 Commandment saying fags go to hell?
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Cor 6:9-10

>All I see is shit about turning the other cheek
Then you haven't actually read the bible, you fucking retard.

Yes, when the muslims rape my nation I will write an angry letter about how angry I am about it, that will show them my superior stoicness!

>Read a fucking book you stupid nigger
Something you don't do.

Jews have been using Christianity as a tool to destroy whites ever since its inception.

>one apostate church= all Christianity

top wew

>protestants divided Europe and brought about the enlightenment/egalitarianism and every problem we have now as a result
>calling others cucks.

Cathcucks are a cancer, but Cuckostants are just a more refined for of that cancer. Only the Old Rite Orthodox church can save the white race from this impending destruction.

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
"Races" are a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

>The Jews thought (and think) that they are God's chosen people, but when Jesus came and said: "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus", the Jews claimed He couldn't be their Messiah, so they convinced Pontio to crucify Him. Is exactly because Jesus was for all humanity and not only for the Jews that (((they))) killed Him, and since that moment, every nation in the entire globe see Jews as a negative influence to any country they appear in. And with good reason, every Catholic / Christian nation up until Vatican II and some decades before, had prohibition or persecution of Jews.

You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.

John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”
John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

John 6:25 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”

John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

Greater Israel occasionally refers to the Promised Land (defined in Genesis 15:18-21) or to the Land of Israel, also called Complete Land of Israel or Entire Land of Israel (Hebrew: ארץ ישראל השלמה, Eretz Yisrael Hashlemah). This is a more accurate translation than “Greater Israel”, which is used in English but has no real counterpart in Hebrew.

"No one in Israel should ever be poor. The Lord your God is giving you this land, and he has promised to make you very successful, if you obey his laws and teachings that I’m giving you today."

"You will lend money to many nations, but you won’t have to borrow. You will rule many nations, but they won’t rule you."

The bible is quite pro jew. (((Yahweh))) promises the jews GREATER ISRAEL FFS

Turn the other cheek is mistranslated/misinterpreted meme: This is not true whatsoever. There are MANY (too many to list) verses in the Bible that are anti-European and anti-Aryan.
>When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)
>Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)
>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

>I can't seem to find the part about gassing kikes or hanging niggers from trees anywhere.
>Not understanding Holy Tradition

Ephesians 6:5
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,

When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt. (Deuteronomy 10:18-19)

When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner. (Leviticus 19:9-10)

Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)

Yo, bro, you read that book. It is all about keeping that Jew pussy fro the BBC. Nuthin' else. And that Jew pussy over the BBC. Bros, I am telling you, once you had Jew there ain't nuthin' new.

holy books are non flammable. im gonna bless mine with a ritual and then pray for things i want with my heart. maybe read a page or two when im bored. probably collect the book of enoch and the quran too.

By the time of the New Testament, Israel had become extremely exclusive, largely forgetting her mission to the nations. When the Messiah arrived, however, foreigners were present ( Matt 2:1-12 ). During his ministry, he constantly interacted with them, indicating that God’s love embraced the world ( Luke 17:18 ; John 4 ). A Roman soldier pronounced a eulogy at his death ( Luke 23:47 ). Death broke the hostile powers that caused human divisions ( Eph 2:14-18 ). In Christ there was no longer any important racial, linguistic, or ethnic difference ( Gal 3:26-29 ). Pentecost ( Acts 2 ) reversed the judgment of the tower of Babel ( Gen 11:1-9 ).

>Mark 13:30 (shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
“Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”

>Matthew 10:23
“When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.”

>Luke 9:27
“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.”

christians practice blood rituals and cannabalism:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transubstantiation

>according to the teachings of the Catholic Church, the change of substance by which the bread and the wine offered in the sacrifice of the sacrament of the Eucharist during the Mass, become, in reality, the body and blood of Jesus the Christ

literally eating the flesh and blood of your gay god

>"Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew. The deliberate lie in the matter of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity. Bolshevism practises a lie of the same nature, when it claims to bring liberty to men, whereas in reality it seeks only to enslave them." -Adolf Hitler

>"It's striking to observe that Christian ideas, despite all St. Paul's efforts, had no success in Athens. The philosophy of the Greeks was so much superior to this poverty-stricken rubbish that the Athenians burst out laughing when they listened to the apostle's teaching". -Adolf Hitler

>"Pure Christianity—the Christianity of the catacombs—is concerned with translating the Christian doctrine into facts. It leads quite simply to the annihilation of mankind. It is merely whole-hearted Bolshevism, under a tinsel of metaphysics." -Adolf Hitler

>implying Jews haven't been systematically slaughtered for centuries by Christians for being kikes

>doesnt know how many jews were slaughtered during the Crusades/Hundred years war alone

I see you're an avid varg poster larping as a DEUS VULT fag. Good meme, you don't even know your peoples history faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_2T47PAIkM&feature=youtu.be

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Wyatt
> Ronald Eldon Wyatt (2 June 1933 – August 4, 1999) was an adventurer noted for advocating the Durupınar site as the site of Noah's Ark, along with almost 100 other alleged Bible related discoveries. These have been dismissed by scientists, historians, biblical scholars, and other creationists, but his work continued to have a following.

scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2006/06/30/ron-wyatt-collosal-fraud/
>Wyatt is biologically incorrect and also a lying faggot

tentmaker.org/WAR/

>Ron Wyatt is such a lying faggot that even Ken Ham says he's a fraud
answersingenesis.org/bible-questions/has-the-ark-of-the-covenant-been-found/

Hey look, more AIG calling this guy a lying faggot
answersingenesis.org/creationism/arguments-to-avoid/special-report-amazing-ark-expose/

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o

>Why do people care about berating an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?
Because they're not irrelevant. They actively fund and even run many of the boats coming from Africa to Europe.

savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html

savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity

What you're implying with Matthew 15:24-26, is wrong. They are not the chosen people.

>doesnt know how many whites were slaughtered during the Crusades/Hundred years war alone thanks to christcucks

uhh huh

holy books are non flammable. im gonna bless mine with a ritual and then pray for things i want with my heart. maybe read a page or two when im bored. probably collect the book of enoch and the quran too.

Did you even read it or are you projecting your atheist strawman autism?
Deuteronomy had some pretty hardcore shit.

>Reddit flag
>"Jesus is a kike" fallacy

upset?

That's all in the Quran. You must have picked up the wrong book.

>All the ones positing anti christian strawman are hiding behind a meme flag
Wow, really got the neurons fired up

it's the wrong book

I advice you Loddfafnir,
advice you take
useful if you get it
good if you take it
if you recognize evil
evil you call it
and never give your enemies peace

>couldn't find the other one
>something about it doesn't matter if you get hurt
>what matters is that your enemies gets greater sores than you

You faggots have a lot in common with Judaism kikes who love mocking Christ with blasphemy.
Burn eternally in Hell reprobate kikes. You have your reward.

>missing the parts where nebachudnezzar tosses jews and some servants in furnaces and decapitates underperforming servants
>misses all the other shit
You haven't read the Bible
You probably haven't read any apocryphal books or the Book of Mormon or the Koran or Pearl of Great Price or anything
OP is a fucking faggot

His name is Josh

finally a rational opinion in this thread.

>>the anally devastated monkey bitching about mental gymnastics engaging in mental gymnastics
Wtf all he said was
>>I took that word for word from wikipedia
>you trust wikipedia over the bible?

I swear, every night I hop on here, there is someone spouting this garbage. Christians are the real Jews friendo, not the ones who rejected Gods Word.

Romans 2:28-29 King James Version
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Revelation 3:9 King James Version
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>Thee is singular, by the way.

1 Timothy 1:4 King James Version
4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

There's a shit ton of different versions of the bible, and obviously Jews have had their hands on yours. That kind of stuff is already documented and can be found all over the internet. You don't have to buy a physical one for that.

John 8:37-47 King James Version
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

>noob

Even Mormons use KJV

But the real red pills are in the book of Mormon.

I left the church a while ago and still think about the book of Mormon.

>I'm confused Sup Forums
pol is a board of peace. you must have the wrong idea.

Did 4 Chan do the flag thing just for shills you think? Another layer to try and convince people sock puppet anons are the different people?

A cult of heretics.

So you have no alternative whatsoever?
Why don't you admit you're just an anti-christian faggot?
It's always the same fucking bullshit with anti-Christians.
Why don't you spite some jews by committing suicide?
God doesn't even exist, but I still hate you faggots all the same

Still uses kjv. And has a power structure that's politically relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

Anyone that uses the name (((Jesus))) is under globalists control. His name is Josh. Joshua if you want to be formal.