Scanlation Thread

I just wanted to thank the guy who ripped
インビジブル・ジョー. Also post anything scanlation related itt.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/935755/db9b2ccb85/
youngjump.jp/tokyoghoul/re/trial/
ebookjapan.jp/ebj/339606/volume1/branch1/
ebookjapan.jp/ebj/362834/volume1/
ebookjapan.jp/ebj/362291/volume1/branch1/
ebookjapan.jp/ebj/362297/volume1/branch1/
ebookjapan.jp/ebj/318053/volume1/branch1/
ebookjapan.jp/ebj/362292/volume1/branch1/
sendspace.com/filegroup/PwjFI+Olp3fXwBcBMJj9Xak/fWOt9W9AxL+YJ/IGKG0fBG7iDgpLJA
sokuyomi.jp/product/kontoushou_001/CO/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bookwalker tools?

It was me. No problem my man

Anyone want to help me clean the bubbles in Minami-ke? I have 3 volumes left to typeset, just erasing the dialog would help a lot

Are you able to rip more stuff?

>Spent an hour editing the first chapter of a manga that was already done long ago.

Time to go back to Shinjuku Swan

Awful font

Got any recommendations? I'm terrible at picking fonts.

Anybody have the ebj script? They have some free stuff right now.

>They have some free stuff right now.
Anything good?

Sure, give me the links.

Why? So much shit out there that could use that love instead.

wingdings

I did some MASSIVE (to my standards) redrawing on this, can anyone check if it looks okay?

Once my black wasn't really *black* in someone else's monitor (I use a TV) so if you could check if the tones match too, I'll appreciate.

If you can't figure where I had to redraw it's a good thing I guess, but here is what I did:

joined 2 pages and drew the in between both

Source is pages 27-28 from this: exhentai.org/g/935755/db9b2ccb85/

Sokuyumianon?

I wonder what is taking OTS so long to release tate no yuusha. it's been a month already.

>a
>ntr
NO

You can use a levels adjustment layer to check whether your blacks are black

Holy crap I have no idea what you meant, but I googled it and found that I can apply levels without directly changing the RAW layer.

I always changed the RAW and had to check if the redraw layer was matching, especially for patterns... yeah I'm THAT noob.

Thank you user.

Anyone wanna redraw this? If yes, contact me on batoto. Would be based.

Good news. Seems all dengeki manga will get digital version soon.

Are we getting more Sidooh any time soon?

How do I into scanlation?

You mean Daioh and Maoh? Most of their others already have digital, those two would be great.

Yeah, those two too.

Depends on what you want to do.

Digital Daioh magazine would be fantastic.

Source?

Anyone knows where to find chapters 4-31?
youngjump.jp/tokyoghoul/re/trial/
Digital tanks are bad in comparison with these.

> my black wasn't really *black* in someone else's monitor
How the hell can you work on something without doing basic calibration?

You need to check that your TV displays the full range RGB (0-255) instead of video range RGB (16-235).
— Turn off all “optimizations”, useless preset modes, etc.
— Disable overscan, underscan, etc.
— Set the “PC mode” or “full range mode” for your PC video input, if it's available.
— Check that everything is right in video driver settings.
— Open Lagom LCD test site in fullscreen, reset the brightness/contrast/gamma/color temperature settings and set them up properly.

In rare case of a TV that can't unfuck the full range signal, you can still set the video driver to compress the full range picture to video range. You'll have some banding, but relative positions of all color values will be kept.

You should also normalize your raws so that full black is zero and full white is 255, just don't ruin the picture in process because you don't understand what you're doing.

I can rip free stuff if you tell me what you want.

anybody ever translate global astroliner gou?

If you don't mind.
ebookjapan.jp/ebj/339606/volume1/branch1/

Can you please rip these?
ebookjapan.jp/ebj/362834/volume1/
ebookjapan.jp/ebj/362291/volume1/branch1/
ebookjapan.jp/ebj/362297/volume1/branch1/
ebookjapan.jp/ebj/318053/volume1/branch1/
ebookjapan.jp/ebj/362292/volume1/branch1/

sendspace.com/filegroup/PwjFI+Olp3fXwBcBMJj9Xak/fWOt9W9AxL+YJ/IGKG0fBG7iDgpLJA

Holy shit, that was fast. Thank you very much based user.

If Sokuyumi user is here, I have a request.

sokuyomi.jp/product/kontoushou_001/CO/1/

Oh fuck I can't read, turns out it's just an extended version of the preview. Sorry, and thanks anyway.

Nips have the omegaverse ones and Umibe. You can get them on はるか夢の址.

Yeah it just said "read chapter 1 for free" or whatever, was wondering why they'd bother even promoting that. No problem though.

>はるか夢の址
Damn, I feel retarded now. Thanks user.

Where do I post raws? I've got a couple manga rips I wanna share but wouldn't know where to upload it or post it.

Post them on the goddess.
What series do you have?

Mostly video game adaptions, anthologies and older manga that I haven't seen uploaded outside of PD

>older manga
You have my attention. Got a list?

/r/ing Re:Zero if possible

Not at home at the moment, but it's mostly Shounen Sunday stuff, Ganbare Genki, TOY, A few volumes of Aoi Honoo, Bucchigiri, and a single volume of a manga by the guy who worked on cromartie high.

What/where is the goddess? I literally have not looked for scans/raws since 2014ish since I've kinda gotten used to just buying my own or asking friends to share what they have, etc.

The real question is are the digital versions the complete ones? Daioh g has some omissions for the digital version.

Look for it in the archive, it shouldn't be that hard to find. Or just upload it here and I can mirror it there or something.

After looking through the archive I can't really find anything, thanks anyways.

Madokami

I actually just found it right when I gave up, what the hell. Now to figure out how to get set up on there, thank you though I feel kinda dumb now.

>141834220
I heard that some are limited as physical bonus, but since it is kadokawa it shouldn't be too hard

Do you have a source on any of this? It'd make sense since almost all of Kadokawa's stuff is digital now, but I'm not seeing anything.

Theoretically speaking, how many redraws would I need to do as a trade before someone would buy and scan raws for me?

You're better off mowing someone's lawn for like 20 bucks and then emailing a scan group about scanning it. There's a few that will do it for you as long as you paypal them the money.

Depends what you want scanned.

>got a Wacom tablet through a work raffle
>"oh hey maybe I can use it for redraws and shit"
>trying to configure for the first time and just tracking in general

This is going to take a while

Currently it's 24658 pixels for 1000 yen.

>someone offers to do some redraws for me
>pages come back covered with blur from topaz clean
>they're fucking digital raws
Why?

could someone please scanlate Monster x Monster? it ended last year & there's only one chapter left that haven't been scanlated yet

The problem will then be ripping them.

Ripping them is easy, you just need someone willing to actually pay for them.

Found it. Not on website but email to 电击屋.They will release 电击大王 电击魔王 电击girlstyle first.

I need that chart with the fonts lads

>Daioh and Maoh
Cool, that plus Daioh g and G's Comic and Moeoh means pretty much all their stuff should have digital. Now if only they'd actually start some more good series, still mad Maoh canceled ib.
I'm assuming that's 電撃 in Chinese or something?

>I'm assuming that's 電撃 in Chinese or something?
What is?

电击

Because you don't have the guts to tell him to stop using topaz.

Pretty sure the hardest part will be convincing the jew that has the tool to hand it over so that whoever buys it can rip it.

I use Topaz myself all the time, but not on digital raws, and not when I'm supposed to be fucking redrawing something that's already been cleaned.

This. I've been wanting to rip a lot of shit that I can buy but I can't because all the public ways are dead.

>convincing the jew that has the tool to hand it over
I'd be more than willing if someone would actually work out some way to share it that wouldn't immediately get it reposted everywhere although I guess jcafe is down right now anyway.

My case exactly. Recently I stopped buying magazines altogether since they're all being ripped but I'll most likely be buying those when they're out and will have no way of ripping them. To each his own, I guess.

>convincing the jew that has the tool to hand it over

Nice try, Nip Publisher.

If that shithole is dead wouldn't now be a good way to share it? Preferably in a paste that would expire in less than 5 minutes. That has been working out for the script at least.

>wouldn't now be a good way to share it?

See These threads have been made by a JCafe faggot lately anyway, not sharing is in everyone's best interest. It takes one idiot to ruin a good thing.

In my case I've kept buying some of the stuff since I want to save on shipping, but it pains me having to watch a translator use his cam photos to translate something and know it will be be typeset. Then again this is KanColle shit I'm talking about so I'm pretty sure a lot of the board would prefer it disappears.

>know it will be be typeset.
Know it will never be typeset*

Like I said, the script has been shared a couple of times with great success. Sounds to me you're that one faggot trying to make money out of this by making sure no one else has it.

If Jcafe ever does come back up, I'm sure someone would just post it there, and the person I got it from asked me to not share it so I'd rather not torpedo any chances I have of getting possible future updates.

That's not me.

There actually is one colossal faggot on JCafe making money with his own script. I can rip it for free if you make a dummy account and buy the ebook(s).

Yeah, I still buy tanks and take advantage of some promotions. In my case I don't mind paying for shipping but there's nothing like reading it right away instead of waiting at least a week to get it.

We've been through this countless times already, no one is going to fall for your scam.

>my typesetter hasn't responded to my emails in 2 weeks

Maybe he's just shy.

If he's like anyone else in this thread he's just a lazy faggot.

You can remove any payment information. If you don't want things ripped enough, your loss.

Suit yourself. Better learn some beginner programming, then.

Not him, but what would the scam even be? He gets free access to some random manga?

It's not my loss, it's yours and whoever doesn't want to pay for the manga. I can read the books just fine without ripping them.

Credit card information and possibly keeping your account. You'd have to give him the login information so he could simply change the password and not rip anything.

Just upload as torrents to nyaa then.

>It's not my loss, it's yours
If it were anything I remotely wanted to read, I would get it myself.

>Credit card information
You can remove this.

>keeping your account
If you're stupid enough to use your own account for this instead of a dummy, you deserve having the password changed on you.

Ah, thats so. But then unless it is bookwalker, i dont see much reason to give out your account to rip stuff.

>translator hasn't gotten back in contact since earthquake

They said they would contact me again later but nothing so far. At least I know they're okay since they keep updating their blog. I just hope they don't think I'm not interested anymore.

Pretty much this. I've bought quite a fair number of stuff off EBJ, some of which are stuff I've heard people want raws of. However, all these bullshit is just too much a hassle so I can't be arsed to try and share them.

>some of which are stuff I've heard people want raws of
Such as?

If you also buy the stuff you want then there's no need to stress your reply by quoting me three times. I'm a translator who sometimes acts as a physical raw provider and simply wanted to share whatever I've been buying digitally. I only have one account that I use to buy everything. Making a dummy account would mean buying everything again. I'd rather keep my collection to myself if you're going to make things unnecessarily difficult. I have literally nothing to lose here except the time and effort I put on this reply.

Anyone? i need my monthly dose of shields

Last I heard, there aren't any public raws for the last 2 volumes of Wombs and Shirai Yumiko's other stuff. Someone also wanted Working Re-Order and a couple of extra/special chapters of Servant x Service that supposedly aren't in the tanko release.

Also, haven't keep track but I vaguely remember people wanting better raws for Kingdom though I'm assuming they have those now.

Not him, but I've got the script. It isn't automatic like the ripper but I can put up a pastebin if you want.

By all means, do share.