The Greg Gutfeld Show is the only political show on cable worth watching

The Greg Gutfeld Show is the only political show on cable worth watching.

I like Timpf a lot.

Buy an ad you fucking kike

me too. I miss her podcast

She's always making jokes about being lonely and stuff. She's 28. About time she gets married.

I think she'd marry her cat if she could

"It's like..."

>podcast
The only reason to listen to timpfs opinion is to look at her while she says it

>appointment television
nice try mer- schlomo

True, but when she had people like Nick DiPaolo her podcast was hilarious

Post Kats

That's just to appeal to you loser neck beards. She's a fucking whore.

Greg, if this is you I need you to do something for me. Can you please call Juan delusional and then tell him he lives in a false reality.

Thx.

She's no whore, unless she's banging ALF too!!!!

Go neck yourself Greg, you fucking faggot.

Why does she wear glasses? So much better without.

to cover her mole

I forgot this

literally this. basically

It's kind of cute she's that self-conscious.

That?!?!?! Cmon, you can't be serious. That's literally nothing.

>tfw a mole makes you cover 60% of your face.

She claims that she tried to get it removed

>tried
That isn't something you put any effort into.

Pass. She says the word 'like' in every other sentence. Just like you fools beat the word 'literally', like literally into the ground

She can be trained.

Yore Litteralleee tha wurst

Is this literally a thread of fox news employees seeing what Anons think of them?

Greg pls

You're cringe as fuck and The Five sucks. I'm glad that Ingram is replacing you at 10.

Thoughts on this handsome fellow?

Her voice is soooo annoying

Bait, but heres your you're (You)

joanne > kat

Hnnngh

Now that Bill OReilly is gone Jesse fills the Ego shoes just fine

I think you guys are all pretty dope. It's too bad you can't say shit on mainstream media. Won't forget the time you got trolled by BG Kumbi.

anyone who watches cable HASN'T read the selection of articles from "The DEARBORN INDEPENDENT" on the subject of the JEWISH QUESTION,
authored by Henry Ford and titled "The International Jew: the World's Foremost Problem"

Why do you enjoy people screaming at each other or alternatively agreeing with each other in short 5-6 minutes segments?

she looks autistic without

Hmm, user, this is quite a ponderous quandary.....

That's part of the mind control manipulation that they have no control overs and the producers want.

Go ahead, knock yourself out. Watch a lizard person.

They're turning the frogs gay!

I feel like this guy goes out of his way to try and be a hack comedian. The entire cast is borderline retarded and the show comes off very unpolished and unprofessional. The personalities are weak and they have the timing of the guy at the party that tries to be funny the entire time but everyone just wants him to shut the fuck up. Cringe inducing unwatchable drivel, which is to be expected from any major network. Cover the news, I don't want your entertainment twist bullshit.

Go home, Maddow, you're drunk

Hey all you guys should honestly start talking more about how such insignificant issues are causing a lot of divides because of the vocal minority. Or how the perception of reality based on TV and the internet isn't real. or how we all have more in common with each other than what's different. You guys have voices a lot of others don't and I think it's about time we had some positivity to tune into on TV.

Plz.

Gutfeld's planned jokes always suck. They're so corny. I prefer him when he has Juan Williams or some bimbo to insult and ad lib off of, like on the 5.

ahahahaha that about sums it up. Hes a funny dude and way more intelligent than he leads on.

If Fox had enough balls to give Anthony Cumia a news show I'd watch it every night. If you are trying to do funny, get someone who is actually funny.

she is a weirdo and the nigger is a bastard child of one of the Murdochs look it up

>ywn nut on her glasses while she kneels in front of you like this

he drives me absolutely bonkers whenever he speaks. I swear to God he's just controlled opposition to say that Fox isn't bias

You like Gutfeld but not Tucker?

>conservative atheist

Not enough of those in the world.