How do we solve the athicuck problem?

how do we solve the athicuck problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
archive.is/KPHxq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We cringe harder.

God clearly fucked up when he creates the universe, it contradicts the Bible to damn much. We should pray to God to make the world flat, get rid of photons and evolution.

With snakes

mercifully white genocide will solve this problem

Let natural selection take its course

>what are Asians

i don't think there's enough sneks in the world to get rid of all the cringe

Samething we do with climate science. Defund it, ban it, make it illegal. If we close our eyes and pretend god made it we'll be fine.

Is God so powerful he can make an image of himself that doesn't even believe in him?

no i feel like atheism is only cucked when white people do it

How do Asians manage to be uncucked atheists but white people can't?

A superior race, one that's rising to power while the kike worshippers with beards and the kike worshippers with an open door policy kill each other.

What real proof is there that the Earth is round?

because white people are white

Not an argument. What is it specifically about white people that causes atheism to turn them into cucks?

theyre white

Not supporting either side here but there is no definite proof for either, so we either have to treat both as valid or both as false, it just depends. Faith is just a way to find meaning to life.

>white people that causes atheism
>causes atheism
>it only happens with ehite athiests I swear
Most African charities are Christian
Further more they did an experiment where white women had to select which men were most attractive only by the body odor, they overwhelmingly chose outside their own race
And them you habe shit like this
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

How did the most based race on the planet become the most cucked? What fucking changed?

White women
There is no white genocide, there is white suicide and white women are oulling the trigger

Let's archive archive.is/KPHxq

Asians seem to lack the excessive levels of empathy and guilt that white people have that make them want to destroy their race. Most Asian men are still pathetic betas with micropenises with an uncreative sheepish mentality though.