So

so...

What did he accomplish so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1kzAumOiEpi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Giving amnesty to those poor Dreamers (thanks, Ivanka!)

I am just hoping, that we can have a big showing in 2018 for senate, and can get rid of RINO/non-Trump supporters as much as possible. Or vote in new people who do support him. If Trump people can come up big in 2018 ... then maybe.. just maybe, Trump, and Repubican Senate and Congress can actually push some of the shit through. And they can have a good year 2018/2019 and Trump re-elected 2020, with even MORE Trump supporters getting into the senate and congress, and then 2020 to 2024, we get everything, "winning", per se.

I don't fucking know man, so far, its been tough sledding. A real shit show from Dems and Repulibcans that vote against Republican

Made enough people angry to hire or entice retards to come on this board to shill for days and months on end to no avail.

HERES A MESSAGE TO TRUMP FROM ME
vocaroo.com/i/s1kzAumOiEpi

Helped set the bar low enough for Kid Rock to run for senate and Mark Zuckerberg to be the next president.

I told you niggers the tech jews were going to try to turn America into a ShadowRun corporatocracy. You just had to have your le ebin dumbass reality tv star fake white nationalist.

He's hired a lot of jews

Trump is a seppo poofta. He is a catholic and not white but actually orange. All seppos are catholic pooftas, Trump is probably a seppo poofta. you a re a german brother of mine, i am desended from Germans. YOu are probably my cousins, my people are enselaved by anglos. I am tyhe person to save the aryan race from Anglodom seppo.

being hated by 99% of the american population

>wrote executive orders that appeased his base
>made money from book sales
>made money from hotel stays
>made money from property sales
>made money from hat sales

You seppos worship poofta trump because you are braindead seppo pooftas and cant think for yourself i am white and your are not okay.

Trump is a orange jew seppo.

0% of America hate trump he is a cult of personality you love him because you are a seppo poofta

Just like /biz/ gives shit financial advice, Sup Forums gives shit political opinions. I hate this place so much.

This entire post is a combination of larping shills and faggots from reddit or elsewhere who need to leave

You are fucking potato nigger anglo and catholic you niggers ruined my country and Gough whitlam (who was irish) ended white australia, Fuck you poof

Dude is Emperor God for Niggaz. Woke us with the BBC to Jew Bitches and how much they love the BBC.

Play more rounds of golf than Obama did throughout his full eight years.

WORSHIP TRUMP??? YOU FUCKING FAGGOT DID YOU EVEN HEAR WHAT I SAID

Get a real culture, faggot.

What do you expect from a bunch of mentally ill autists?

Still waiting for lock her up
feelsbadman

I'm leaving Sup Forums and I'm not listening to Alex Jones anymore. I have become a cancer on the world.

He put based Judge Gorsuch on the Supreme Court for the next 40 years.

Maybe even forever, with tech advancing like it is.

You have no culture, you are a dumb irish bastard. I have more culture you worship potatos and 99% of your population have an IQ of 80

Dont deny that you are a trump worshiping baby who cannot think for himself and you said you have shrine to trump.

same my dude

I'm trying to be funny m8, but are you an abbo?

I am white. I am decescended from Germans and this doe not make me not white because my grand mother afghan, I am a white lutheran.

Bombed a sovereign nation (albeit thats what America does and did before him)
Fired all the people that wanted to drain the swamp on behest of his daughter and her husband (a flourishing power couple in Washington oy vey)
Sold billions in weapons to Saudis (again nothing new)
Tries to appease democrats and the left while alienating his base because he likes to be liked.
Said he doesn't want to lock her up anymore.
Put a conservative in the supreme court.

Are you a seppo who triess to pretend to be austealian you probably worship trup dickhead poof

And what was the alternative? The mist hilariously corrupt politician to darken the surface of the earth? Then woman who'd sell her first born for a vote?

He passed a ton of executive orders and is working to Make America Great Again.

He's patching up the Wall right now and working on high-tech designs for the future one that will come after Trump is finished kicking Congress' ass.

made you butthurt

Sold 200 billion weapons to Saudi Arabia

Him winning, empowered white people everywhere. Yeah a lot of shit is false flags of people saying shit but no joke something 8 year old gonna die something the nuclear codes