youtu.be/IGSFhF5mWJ4

>T E N D I E S
E
>N
D
>I
E
>S

This reminds me to check Fred Oathill Twitter.

Taylor says whatever opinions (etc) her manager tells her to. Remember she is an actress. As a team, they have worked hard to craft a public image for her. And just because some of they things they convey, happens to agree with you, doesn't mean she "one of you".

For all we know, she's slept with every producer in hollywood and has sex with her dogs. But that isn't part of her image, so her management team will not allow her to say that.

It's possible that after her contract expires, she could be bought up by a rogue kike, who will sell her our and start a phony relationship with a nigger or something. Purely for shock value, a quick and easy way to make sheckels. Stuff like that surprises normal people because normies don't understand how hollywood works, that all these personas you see are actually faux.

All of her hits were written by a swedish cuck.

She is a performer, nothing more

did she really say tht?

why would she lie about something like that?

>Remember she is an actress
But she sucks at acting
youtube.com/watch?v=syxQk83n2V4
youtube.com/watch?v=w7G0-G2D65I

This only started happening with the RED album, and its true for the entire 1989 album, but she wrote the entire Speak Now album by herself

She has unironically been here longer than you have.

report e-celeb threads

u can't say shit like tht and work in Hollywood

She has aspergers, of course she is /ourguy/

Quick rundown? I'm not watching this shit

>tendies
>fidgets like an autistic with her leg

THIS KILLS THE SHILL

/OURGAL/

She's such an autist.

>gluten free, dairy free chocolate cake

Anti-autism diet confirmed.

Of course she's our guy. She's super autistic which is why her attempts at romance end in wreckage.
Your fellow autistics here on Sup Forums luv u Taylor....from a distance....let's keep it that way, K :)

also
>lavender antibacterial,hand spray is her must have carry item
>can also speak some German

I knew she was a he.

Fun fact. Taylor's favorite flower is the lovely edelweiss.

>whats your favourite food?
Chicken tenders

Was that a reference to us?

He ex boyfriend said she was asexual. So autistic she can't even have sex! Pure waifu!

I try encourage my young niece with her about Tay so hopefully she doesn't grow degenerate

i don't see how it could be interpreted any other way

legit the best pop star

>w.wnyc.org/story/taylor-swift-alt-right-icon/
They are so mad at her for not getting political.

You newfags.

Don't you remember the time she asked Sup Forumsto name her new cat. Trips said Meredith and a few days later an article came out about her new cat Meredith

sweet ID

You offer wisdom yet all I see is a blonde woman, an indian flag and the word RAPE coming from your post
sorry poo bro #notallpoos

Our Song was her best. Before the kids got their dirty hands on her.

kids=kikes

people who don't even use this site know that faggot

Holy shit this is amazing, you can't even tell when they switch Cole for Dylan and vice versa!

:fire emoji: :fire emoji: :fire emoji:
it's hard for me to imagine her looking at a gore thread stay pure Swifty

from the video her advice to aspiring singers is to get a good lawyer.

wtf i really love tswift now

Part of this rape thing in India is the girls aren't degenerate like in Australia. t.australian

>For all we know, she's slept with every producer in hollywood and has sex with her dogs.

It's worse. She's a known old Sup Forumstard. She probably even browses Sup Forums still. What a loser

She has yet to call out jews and march her fans on the 1% bankers and jew overlords who took over our schools and government.

She sees it in her industry and we must start taking out the jews and destroying their culture in all countries to start winning again.

>Family Goy

fuck off back to Facebook you bitch faggot normalfag