What does Sup Forums think of Fire Punch?

What does Sup Forums think of Fire Punch?

On the cutting edge of edgy mangos

Shit.

It got serialized?

so, Luna gave up, died, which extinguished the fire, and then her regen kicked in and brought her back?

The edgest Edgelord

Doctor Manhattan?

Edgy as fuck but I enjoy it so far.

Sister is alive and works for the bad guy who killed everyone

Cuck my shit up

I liked it, but it's edgy therefore i am forbidden from liking it

Or the bad guy just removed the flames

That's really dumb
Edgy is a Sup Forumsmeme so you're literally getting tricked into hating things to fit in here

It's funny but the whole point of the manga who should have been taking revange on those guys for killing his sister is denied

That was sarcasm probably

I like it so far. rooting for the retard kid.

not nearly as edgy as some people are trying to pain it as, there's plenty of ugliness but nothing has struck me as purposefully over-the-top/ridiculous.

It was okay until the sister showed. The very point of the manga just went down the drain

It could be a cool twist you know

What if there's a Fight Club twist and the MC and the bad guy are the same person?

Seriously, just think about it.

I came for the incest and grusome gore. I honestly don't know why I'm staying. The imouto is probably dead. The MC is acustomed to pain. And I'm still not invested in any of the characters.

Just read everything. Pretty interesting, but I don't get it how the main character makes the fire not burn his mouth and left side of head.

Not bad. Apocalypse world, and everyone's a shitter except for the impossibly cheery kid, but it's sort of fun.

WEW

I don't get it.

Apart from the edge it's extremely meh. Doubt anyone would read it if it wasn't for the forced incest, rape, cannibalism, burning alive shit.

>the flame of mercy for these children

is next chapter out?

There's only like, five chapters, right?

The edge.

I like how the sister is a whore of the guy who fucked them up.

I LIKE POTATOS

It's disgusting how fast shitposters here jumped on it

Shit posters for a shit manga.

It's very edgy but It's interesting enough for me to keep up with it

Manga is fine, too early too tell