/HTG/: AYYOO MDC GETTIN' ESPOSED' PART 1

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:
youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Should anyone want to graph out networks in their own cities:
>our methodology & /htg/ field operations manual
archive.is/WR9ZX

>compiled info from past threads
archive.is/QIiMT

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

Thread's current focus is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. We've also started looking at traffic maps to see what routes they're using to and from the MDC as well as consulting maps showing crime statistics and researching property owner histories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
archive.fo/Wt8eb
youtu.be/hGO6oztGi90
youtube.com/watch?v=l4w6q0cxdpU
archive.is/bSxso
archive.is/Qfghe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

A little late for a thread

really? These usually go until like 2-3 am depending on the what time they started

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

What the fuck ever happened to the Ben Swann?

He still does small-time stuff, but I think he got taken out of the game early.

Bump

what is MDC?

Which OP is this?

List of properties we've already checked along with any records of renovations during the 60's/70's:

archive.fo/Wt8eb

Main Distribution Center

City map of LA here

In detail map showing MDC and secondary areas along with highlighted roads of interest

What was up with this

bump

Cleaned up map showing where we are roughly searching and roads of interest

Close up of the square area we are looking in/around for the MDC

>/HTG/
What does it mean?

Wasn't that around the same time as the CPP false flag?

test

One of them made it until the next morning and picked back up.

fuckin eh lads just brewed my 2nd cup of the night.
B U M P

Pedos are on suicide watch I know it.

ALL /HTG/ POSTERS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MUAH XOXOXOX

>when you encounter a good leaf
We really should annex you guys to save you from China.

Where are the shills? I swear with each bombing that happens in Europe this week they become more low energy.

They're currently occupied

Interesting. He touched upon a lot of "fringe" topics that you wouldn't think a CBS journalist would dare report on. I'm pretty sure he mentioned Sandy Hook too

what is even the post of these threads, theres literally nothing to be gained from them

your days are numbered

Contrast Milo who made a big comeback, flaunting the same motifs as Katy Perry and Taylor Swift:
youtu.be/hGO6oztGi90

You don't enjoy shitposting?

No one is giving up shill

desu I would proudly become an american citizen.
once we gas the kikes fags and niggers of course.

yeah thats me in there. the wiki shit might be real idk much about this "todd" guy or whatever but I was there redpilling on the pickton snuff farm and jonbenet.

shills were all over me but I love it desu.

I'll take any opportunity to spread the good word.

Sorry for frankposting like a fucking faggot for so long.

Yep. Havent heard of him since

>idk much about this "todd" guy

Read up on yesterday's thread where the Gallo family's network was dug into/broken down

dont look @ me desu I am a mess.

If you say so.

pretty close to mfw
i picked another image first but

Logta ogar

The Oakland County child killer is an interesting case.

Care to elaborate?

Someone kills 4 children in 76-77 in Oakland County Michigan and never got caught.

We investigate the logistics of trafficking here, not individual or VIP cases. That's more an /EWO/ thing

Anything noteworthy we can take away from the case?

Did anyone ever look into that adams morgan DC address senate user posted?

North Fox Island

mapanon from last night, sorry I couldn't bake one earlier I was busy. take some OC

I won't actually be able to contribute tonight as I'm quite tired, take my bumps and my energy though.

How would you even get there?

Our general consensus is that senate user was IC or a group attempting to push some narratives and influence what we were looking into.

Spicy meme user, mostly needed a thread today to remind shills that we aren't gone yet.

Senate user was interesting, but it risks derailing HTG. LA first, DC second. Maybe make another general to see if there is merit to anything he wanted people to just take his word on?

Bump

>IC
What's that?

I mean is the scope of HTG an end in itself? Why does it matter if it's through /ewo/, /pizzagate/ , or investigating senate user's tips (assuming he's legit).

These threads move rather slow, would it really be detrimental to have a catch all thread? As long as we're doing good work to save kids and clear the vermin out of DC

Feel free to research whatever you want.

someone mentioned adelanto and as a /CAfag/ i decided to do some looking. There are a lot of trucking and moving companies in Adelanto and its a drive through the Angeles National Forest away from LA. A moving truck going into the City and driving through the forest wouldnt raise a sing eyebrow because its branded w/ adelanto and its driving between the two. Here is a particular moving company that seemed odd to me.

It came up on google maps when I was at about 50% zoom but I searched and it doesnt come up unless you search for "Hills transportation Adelanto"

tfw the days of qualudes are over.
they made it look so good in wolf of wallstreet.
that entire movie i was just sitting their with a fiending erection.

false flag was 4 dec, swann went away in jan a week or so after his pgate expose started to blow up

Frank can't you be a normal schizophrenic and have conversations with yourself in your own home? Don't take it on the internet

Intelligence Community

/HTG/ is specifically for investigating the logistics of trafficking networks and going against their infrastructure. Other generals should be started for other subjects.

colorado user here, followed you over here from wiki and jonbenet. are the cereal characters related to mkultra color coding somehow? i saw you posted them in other thread. i want to know more.

Can we get a /thread theme/ in here?

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=l4w6q0cxdpU

Awesome threads, fuck the ISIS shills.

So he wanted us to look into dangerous stuff so we'd get caught?

It seemed he was trying to influence the direction of the threads without actually entering the threads and engaging us.

He tried to change the focus of our investigation and shills were pushing those threads here for a few days after it was posted.

Bump

The latest Ben Garrison

>uncle found the rape reservoir

yes another MK trigger is to approach a candidate in the mirror with a box of cereal and ask them a question.

There are many triggers I don't know all of them. You might catch someone you know trying to insert a variety of these triggers into casual conversations if you keep up with it.
Mostly they work on girls.

A lot of them involve music and movies too. The funny thing is you don't actually need to be conditioned 100% of the time as a child for the triggers to work into adulthood.
MK ultra has been so successful than many people who have never been brainwashed via abuse etc are in a sort of "soft-MK" anyways just by the MSM.

YOU could be MK'd even. I am probably a MK failure.

>being an MK failure
You're among friends.

doesnt feel like it desu. I know you guys are here. But how many of our old friends did they take? I had a best friend whos grandfather was high level general in the airforce.
You know those chicken hawks are up to no good.
He was my best friend. His dad flew the prime minister personal jet.. I even got to go on the Canadian PMs jet myself with him. Shit got really weird sometimes as kids.

Question. Is there any specific reason beyond rough "this is what an MDC would require" to suspect this particular area?

Also, have you connected any actual dissapearances, dead bodies, or any actual victims to this place?

You sound like a crazy person.

Is it in one of the HTG threads that you go into detail about mk ultra?

No I posted in a thread earlier; either this one archive.is/bSxso
or the one prior to it with a few MK triggers I knew of myself. This user asked about im assuming because the cereal box triggered him. Its a lot more common than you think.

we live in a crazy world.

This is industrialized trafficking of different things, not just humans (guns, drugs, black market items, organs etc). The way this location was triangulated can be found in the write up on our methodology in the OP.

It makes me wonder if I've been psyoped. Does simply having knowledge of its existence help in resisting these sort of subconscious subversion?

I learned about some of them online and some of them in person. A lot of the guys who are picking up girls like magic know the modern ones. They change a lot and im sure most of the ones today are different.

I think its somewhat geographically based.

I know you guys are focused on LA right now, but I am quite suspicious of the Greyhound bus station in Charlottesville, VA and the surrounding area. Wat do?

That's not how "triggering" or mind control works exactly and also not the focus of these threads, though we have seen Scientology involved with the area we're looking at. They do some mind control/cult type things.

Map the area

Good write-up recently if you want to stretch your legs

I dont mean to derail.
I am also no expert but from what I understand certain auditory or visual queues are used to trigger an MK into a state of consciousness that is manipulable.

Back to page 1

We have plenty of our own write ups that we post every thread you two bit spook desk puke

MKULTRA was experimentation with the goal of finding ways to artificially induce various mental illnesses (schizophrenia etc.) which could be manipulated. It's about creating a mental state that is ideal for manipulation.

elaborate on said cues...

overcrowded.
Also bump

Imagine if you could say a catch phrase everytime your friend started crossing the bounds of your social construct. Some of these are as simple as a few words, or a song playing. Some require you to put the candidate through a lengthy process like a film or a drawn out experience together.
In most cases the handler has prior knowledge that the person they are attempting to MK has been through this already. A lot of it is done to victims early on in life so memory of the coded triggers is next to none.
I really dont know much except the cereal box, the colors and the "I feel like a 3 year old right now" one.

Ironically my friend used the last one on me unsuccessfully. It was really awkward when I asked him Why he felt like a three year old.
We are not really friends anymore.

Whole lot of Gallos who died in the Colombo family wars.

archive.is/Qfghe

Don't know if any of them have any relation to the Gallo family network we were investigating yesterday.

very interesting. no triggers here, just a general burgeoning curiosity about mind control. thank you much for the info. time to start digging deeper.

Can i please get a real autist to help me with this over in the awan thread?
Seems like awans family has been involved with us customs / borders - highly possible these people are in place for the purpose of smuggling / trafficing