You're not a real Sup Forumsack if this doesn't bring a tear to your eye or stir you emotionally at some point

You're not a real Sup Forumsack if this doesn't bring a tear to your eye or stir you emotionally at some point.

youtube.com/watch?v=AGT8eQggFtg

The enthused crowd broke past their barriers and squeezed the lines of marching men, causing them to need to snake through the small open passages. THE most glorious thing I have ever witnessed.

Weak propaganda. Have some reality. Communism is a Jewish slave scheme, and you never saved any blonde women. Our race is being genocided, and youre gladly doing it. The likes of you will be gassed for your atrocities and everyone will be content that the world is better off, and justice was served.

praise kek

Who is the FUCKING ASSHOLE who puts his youtube icon at the bottum so we can't pay attention to the video?

God I hate that shit.

Do you have an upload without all the youtube graffiti on it? I can't even watch it. It's too fucked up.

I purposely left out his logo in the top left in my cap, and yea he starts the video by shilling his crap.

didn't watch, sorry op

It's okay user

>8minutes of stormweenie romanticism
no, kys subrural retards. Having a double digit-IQ is not something you should celebrate.

At least put some effort into your bait. This one wasn't even worth a captcha solve.

Dont you fucking dare reply to me, you nazi shit. This is your last warning

Nazi army was well controlled. Soviets were literal savages and disgusting beyond belief, not even close comparison.

nice edge city ape :^)

listen kid, sucking adie's dick is not going to get you laid out there in the real world. Find a new gimmick because this one is gonna make you end up on a governments watchlist, that is...if you dont go fulltard by accidently revealing your "power level" to those around you and rendering homeless and jobless. Trust me, you'll thank me later for this little chat.

>the real world
The real world is full of heavily armed pissed off white people that are an ass hairs width away from dumping people like you in a ditch on the side of the highway with the rest of your buddies.

no it isnt you fat fuck, your nazi larper days are coming to an end real soon courtesy of muller.

>thinks Sup Forums will take him seriously
>uses meme democrat flag

Nobody takes Sup Forums seriously apart from the retarded denizens of this place who confuse memes with real life issues.

>Confuse memes
Are you sure they're memes?

>REEEEEEEE Sup Forums MAKES ME MAD REEEEE
lol why are you here faggot