Muv-luv / Total Eclipse / Schwarzenmarken

We need some YAMATO DAMASHII in here!

We need some erect nipples in skintight bodysuits.

Posting best girls.

We ALWAYS need ERECT NIPPLES IN IN SKINTIGHT SUITS.

It's a public common good.

We need more clappening, to hasten the happening

Yui, Cryska and Inia are my waifus.

What sacrifices would you make for Muv Luv America?

by not starting a thread with ten posts that look like they are straight from /vg/

Nothing, I ain't a Yank. Though protecting the arsenal of mankind will be something we all will have to do out of necessity.

Stop injecting Yui into these shitstorm threads.

Ooooh boy I can't wait for another 500 posts of meta garbage and TE bashing!

Where were you guys when the SM fanbase saved Muv Luv?

You didn't have to repeat your comment .

I'd lick Yui's armpits

I think Beatrix is a bad person

Yui is a worse human being.

She was that rapist chick working for Beatrix, right?

Didn't Kurt empty his hot load into her stomach?

Giving headpats to Lise

You mean "Giving bumps to this shit thread"

Giving headshots to Lise

>Didn't Kurt empty his hot load
Pretty much
>She was that rapist chick
Not exactly, but could YOU resist cuddling Pham if you were in her position? Pham is as snuggly as a teddy bear. But had she gotten away with it(if it weren't for those meddling kids) who knows what she would have done.

I hope not, that would feel like a cop out to just say "they were evil end of story". At least for VN Lise who seems like she's gonna walk the line between heroine and villain depending on the route you take. She's just too tragic to write off as evil. She comes across as "The Winter Soldier: Imouto Edition".

She seems like she really needs it.

I wouldn't worry too much about Lise. She's pretty much a shoe in for route heroine (unless Age is trying to get kusoge of the year again). I'd be more worried about the characterizations of other characters coughBeatrixcough than Lise.

>black bikini Iris
Unf

Iris is the prettiest

Is anyone really interested in a Katai route? I mean, even the Japs don't rank her that high.

Of those three, yeah, definitely. It's those nomenklatura genes. Lise is the cutest and funniest though.

>Lise
Yuck

i would recycle her.

So if Beatrix got one G-particle fueled wish, would she wish for Jurgen to come back to her, or for Iris and all her enemies to die painfully?

Howabout Theo, would he rather have Iris or Lise back?

Katia is not that bad, she grows on you but its like a piece of plain wheat bread versus a banana and a cupcake.

>Lise
Yum

Katia is the main heroine of the story, vocal plebs liking other girls better has no relevance whatsoever. Her ending in the VN will be the only canon one

How good a pilot is Beatrix?

Yeah, Katia is a nice girl and in another show she might be my favorite, but compared to Iris, Lise, Pham, and Beatrix, she's just not as interesting. The other characters have some real turmoil and face a horrible crucible of pain, and while there is plenty of trauma for Katia, the emotional conflict just isn't there. I'm not going to say that she's the average girl (that would probably be Annette), but she definitely is the most "normal" or plain of the heroines.

Probably second to Meiya and Takeru. She could hand everyone in TE thier asses though.

She's fucking amazing. She's capable of almost soloing half of the 666th by herself and nearly beat Theo and Annete with a severely damaged TSF.

Beatrix would pick Jurgen. She can have revenge later, but not Jurgen.

Theo would obviously go for Iris.

Better than all the TE cast and about 3/4 of the Alternative cast.

And Jurgen is supposed to be even better, right?

She'd bring back Jurgen without a moment of hesitation. Just having him would bring meaning to her life. Plus, it would likely contribute to smoothing things out with Iris, if only because Jurgen would expect it.

As for Theo, that's harder to say. I'm inclined to say Lise though, because of guilt. Iris had the benefit of dying satisfied with what was accomplished, while Theo had to execute Lise with his own hands. That's haunting.

Then again, his dick guides his decisions, so who knows.

She is, ironically, more imouto-tier than Lise. You just want to headpat and protect her, but nothing further than that.

He's probably pre-Kurogane level.

What about Yui?

Yui's a terrible pilot.

>Plus, it would likely contribute to smoothing things out with Iris, if only because Jurgen would expect it.
Unless she goes full Yandere.

I always thought he was between Hibiki and Yuuya in skill.

Most people are overstating her skill. She'd probably be on par with Argos Flight. It's the rest of the 666th that aren't so hot. Theo calling her a graceful, almost beautiful monster when he first sees her TSF in action isn't exactly saying much.

What about her? She's definitely the worst pilot of the entire TE cast, which already had less skill than the Unlimited and Alternative casts.

The 666th have a shitton of combat experience in hopeless, almost suicidal missions. They'd be Valkyrie tier probably, and Beatrix just walks all over them by herself.

The Europeans are asleep! Post Beato-san!

Ok

She's arguably the worst eishi in muv luv

>Beato-san will never get a proper figure

That would be all those who couldn't make it past 8 minutes.

But they were actually fighting.

And if they weren't shitty at that, they'd still be alive.

Crazy, I know.

Nah, Yui is still worse. All of TE proves she's a terrible pilot.

Don't lewd the Yuimouto

Shit bait

Well she must be good at something cause she's sure ain't good at piloting.

Not really bait when it's true.

But she is that bad at piloting.

He's right, it's bait. Or is the vehement anti-Yui shitposting coupled with the Yuifag countershitposting something that you haven't noticed?

WHEN THE FUCK IS THIS GOING TO BE CONTINUED?

Well that really doesn't change how bad a pilot she is.

Has there been vehement Yuifagging? I posted a single image of Yui after abstaining from these threads for months after how cancerous SM threads turned out near the end of the show's airing and got a veritable ball of autistic shitposting aired at shitting on her for a response.

She really really isn't.

I filter out shitposting. Quite relaxing.

And posting that really doesn't change how you're shitting up the thread.

Does posting the same replies to the same posts ever irk you?

>She really really isn't
Actually she is. She pretty much lost every fight she got in, simulated or real.

I only posted one of those.

Does that mean you believe you aren't shitting up the thread as much, or?

>Actually she is.
Proof and evidence for that?
>She pretty much lost every fight she in.
Surviving the entire BETA invasion of Japan while at the front lines, intentionally losing a match with Yuuya to bolster his resolve and relationship with the prototype Shiranui Second, and esper super saiyan power level Terminator/Berkut means she's a bad pilot when Kouki has put her, Mana, Maya, Sagiri, Walken, Takeru, her uncle Iwashi, her dad, and Top Gun at the top?

Can you Yui-niggers stop ruining this thread already?

>Surviving the entire BETA invasion of Japan while at the front lines,
Only because literally every sinlge other person sacrificed themselves in vain before Kyoko saved her.
>intentionally losing a match with Yuuya to bolster his resolve and relationship with the prototype Shiranui Second,
She didn’t intentionally lose, she flat out lost.
>and esper super saiyan power level Terminator/Berkut
She went down immediately.
>Means she's a bad pilot when Kouki has put her, Mana, Maya, Sagiri, Walken, Takeru, her uncle Iwashi, her dad, and Top Gun at the top?
Yes she is a bad pilot. She lost every fight she's been in.

What would a threesome with Beato and Noble Confident be like?

>Only because *snip for bullshit*
Where's the proof?
>She didn't intentionally lose
What kind of revisionist bullshit is this?
>She went down immediately
Didn't happen in the LNs or even the anime for that matter.
>Memeing shitposting
Good to know this is the level of your cognitive failure.

>Only because literally every sinlge other person sacrificed themselves in vain before Kyoko saved her.
>anti-yui posters are ESL
now if only people learned how to do this

Its certainly the same guy shitposting, just tune him out and the threads are more chill that way.

I'll take your advice on that, its not worth ruining the thread dealing with that user.

>Where's the proof?
All her teachers and classmates sacrificed themselves for her only to almost die herself until Kyoko saves her ass.
>What kind of revisionist bullshit is this?
It's not revisionist, it's what actually happened when Yuuya straight up beats her in a sword fight.
>Didn't happen in the LNs or even the anime for that matter.
It did she went down as fast as Tarisa did.
>Good to know this is the level of your cognitive failure.
How can anyone be a good pilot that loses every battle they are in? She needed to be saved multiple times.

>Its certainly the same guy shitposting, just tune him out and the threads are more chill that way.
As long as that cunt doesn't start spamming TSF pictures we should be good.

Don't hate on TSFus mate.

The 4koma?

>being this much of a moron
Wow you're retarded.

>180 TSF pictures posted continuously for 3 and a half hours

That was some dedicated shittposting.

>Proof and evidence for that?
All of TE goes out of its way to show how bad she is.

Only issue is having to do it with every single post he makes.

See

>Surviving the entire BETA invasion of Japan while at the front lines, intentionally losing a match with Yuuya to bolster his resolve and relationship with the prototype Shiranui Second, and esper super saiyan power level Terminator/Berkut means she's a bad pilot when Kouki has put her, Mana, Maya, Sagiri, Walken, Takeru, her uncle Iwashi, her dad, and Top Gun at the top?
She literally did none of those, stop bullshitting.

>gets proven wrong
>i'll just hide those posts and say he's wrong
Top pleb.

the only thing you have proven is that you are too much of a baby to not go a single thread without repeating yourself like old person with alzheimers

but hey if getting that anonymous street cred is what you want than yeah sure you totally bested me dude, cheers

Good to know Yuifags have no argument and resort to shitposting.

And the only thing that you have proven is that you are to much of a baby to properly argue or defend your points and just resort to shitposting when someone proves you wrong. You are a fool and an idiot.

>Yuifag
Not even one, its obvious your end game is simply to shit up these threads 24/7.

>properly argue
you have yet to source or prove anything you said isn't head canon or purposefully inflammatory remarks made to get people to respond to you like right now, so i don't know why you're just now talking about actual arguments
>defend your points and just resort to shitposting when someone proves you wrong.
this is my third post in this thread
>You are a fool and an idioit.
not an argument

I have proven, it's you that is just ignoring it.

I think this is proof enough that we need to keep TE out of these threads.

Someone just sink this thread and make a new one.

You aren't fooling anyone.

TE is fine, just permaban all yiufags.

Just report his posts, a mod or janitor will notice eventually. Even if he'll probably just dupe or proxyfag to avoid it.

No i'm serious. This only starts happening when something TE related comes up so we really should just keep TE away from here.

Well he did prove his points, you all just ignored him.

Worst muvluv pilot.

>No i'm serious
You give yourself away really obvious with your posting style and responses, nigger.