Le based America is standing up to Musli-

>le based America is standing up to Musli-
archive.is/zb2NU
Next time you want to call Europe cucked, just remember that you're universities are erecting statues of dirty Persian sandniggers while tearing down Confederate statues

Other urls found in this thread:

aeon.co/ideas/how-the-rubaiyat-of-omar-khayyam-inspired-victorian-hedonists
kavehfarrokh.com/achaemenids/ancient-persian-ruler-influenced-thomas-jefferson-u-s-democracy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
archive.fo/VH60I
archive.is/zb2NU
amazon.com/Correcting-World-Our-Zoroastrian-Heritage/dp/B00PAAJ8HQ
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ibn_Khaldun#On_black_people
iranicaonline.org/articles/hegel-georg-wilhelm-friedrich
youtube.com/watch?v=gyzAy7Bh3oA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haakon_Sigurdsson
amazon.com/Sir-Henry-Neville-Was-Shakespeare/dp/1445654660/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505628740&sr=8-1&keywords=sir henry neville
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oklahoma is merely a collection of failed Texans

Please. Omar is based, Muzzie or not.

>le based shitskin
Haha, proving my point. Laugh at this "white" American

They are being assimilated, the middle earth it's being conquered, Constantinople will fall.

It's all ogre

This is so stupid. Statues are basically haram to Muslims. Fuck idolatry.

>one sides gets his woman and children run over by trucks, raped AND blown up

>the other erects a statue

given today's left, I will be unsurprised when it is torn down and spat upon. it is amusing how the left thinks tearing down white people while replacing them is justified due to thing 100+ years ago. I will laugh at the pushback, at the complete physical and psychological removal. anti-whites deserve it in entirety.

Omar was an Athiest

>Musli-
>Omar is based, Muzzie or not.
He was not a Muzzie. He was an agnostic or atheist who had to put up with Muslim bullshit.

Omar Khayyam wasn't a muzzie. If you read the Rubaiyat, you'd see he wasn't really Muslim, and Oscar Wilde and other European scholars liked him a lot.

How ‘The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám’ inspired Victorian hedonists
aeon.co/ideas/how-the-rubaiyat-of-omar-khayyam-inspired-victorian-hedonists

>brown third worlder
>implying Islam wasnt in their blood by 11th century

>1000 CE
>third world
>literal aryans are sandniggers

He didn't believe in an afterlife and encouraged drinking wine and hedonistic behavior. That's considered haram in Islam.

What fucking connections do Persians have to American society?

Persians are cool and actually contributed to civilizaton. T*rks and *r*bs haven't--they're occupiers and invading hordes, not creators.

The founding fathers were influenced by Xenophon’s Cyropaedia.

kavehfarrokh.com/achaemenids/ancient-persian-ruler-influenced-thomas-jefferson-u-s-democracy/

Brutally, /thread

Abrahamic religions were a mistake.

Perisans=/=Muslims

this

This. Persians are literal aryans (Iran=aryan). They've obviously been polluted with Muslim blood since then but they're still closer to actual aryans than most people on Sup Forums. How fucking retarded is OP?

You're reaching pretty damn hard.

Did you actually read the source? Thomas Jefferson was very fond of the Cyropaedia and recommended his grandson to read it. They contrasted the Cyropaedia, which is a biography of Cyrus the Great, to Machiavelli's The Prince, which was also an influence. Cyropaedia describes how a rule should win over his subjects through kindness whereas The Prince is more about being cold and calculating.

Also, Benjamin Franklin wanted to read a translation of Zend-Avesta, which is the compilation of holy texts in Zoroastrianism. The Gathas is established to come from Zarathustra.

Read the actual article.

>Thomas Jefferson was very fond of the Cyropaedia
That's all very nice, but it doesn't warrant a statue.
>Also, Benjamin Franklin wanted to read
Where do you morons come from? What makes you think I care what he wanted to do?

Let me add one more thing: Thomas Jefferson had two copies of the Cyropaedia, one with Latin and Greek to the side, and he would initial each page. It was definitely a huge influence.

>it doesn't warrant a statue.
Omar Khayyam was an atheist, scientist, and
poetic hedonist who drank wine and didn't believe in an afterlife. He wasn't really Muslim, and he influenced Victorian hedonists. Check here: I'd understand your frustration if it were a statue of Al-Ghazali or Khomeini.

>Omar Khayyam was an atheist, scientist, and
>poetic hedonist who drank wine and didn't believe in an afterlife. He wasn't really Muslim, and he influenced Victorian hedonists. Check here:
Anyone who's read Fitzgeralds translation of his hackwork is aware of that. And also aware of the fact that there isn't much reason to give him a statue.
Why is literacy such a problem for you?

I don't get your problem with giving him a statue if you acknowledge he wasn't Muslim. Would you be okay with a statue of the Buddha? Plenty of them exist, but I don't see you bitching.

>I don't get your problem with giving him a statue if you acknowledge he wasn't Muslim
Why give a statue to some irrelevant foreigner? There's really no reason to except diversity bullshit
>Would you be okay with a statue of the Buddha
Of course not. Why should I want a statue of someone whose teachings are injurious to my culture's vitality?
There are a million people who deserve a statue more than Khayyam. George Wythe could use a few more, so could Oliver Wendell Holmes jr, or CS Peirce

Unlike in your land of cucks, Muslims in America don't run wild in the streets raping women.

>Omar Khayyam
>irrelevant foreigner

>Why give a statue to some irrelevant foreigner?
He wasn't irrelevant. He was a very important influence in Victorian era movement and many Europeans enjoyed his Rubaiyat. Cultures don't exist in vacuums (e.g., consider Japan's influence on USA today), and there was a time where Iranshahr had immeasurable impact on the West. Abrahamic religions are largely based off Zoroastrianism, and I feel Arthurian myths strongly resemble Persian myths, especially Shahnameh.

>There's really no reason to except diversity bullshit
If he were a Muslim with insipid views, then I would agree with you, but he was a poet that inspired many Europeans.

>Why should I want a statue of someone whose teachings are injurious to my culture's vitality?
How is Buddhism injurious to your culture's vitality? If anything, Buddhism is more Indo-European than Christianity, due to heavy Greek influences in Gandhara as Mahayana developed.

>George Wythe could use a few more, so could Oliver Wendell Holmes jr, or CS Peirce
Sure, I don't see the problem with making them, but I think statues of poets and artists makes more sense. Statues of Ambrose Bierce and Emily Dickinson make more sense.

Omar was an Aryan, euro-kike.

>He wasn't irrelevant. He was a very important influence in Victorian era movement and many Europeans enjoyed his Rubaiyat. Cultures don't exist in vacuums (e.g., consider Japan's influence on USA today), and there was a time where Iranshahr had immeasurable impact on the West. Abrahamic religions are largely based off Zoroastrianism, and I feel Arthurian myths strongly resemble Persian myths, especially Shahnameh.
Don't care, there are a million people of more importance to our culture than he has.
>How is Buddhism injurious to your culture's vitality? If anything, Buddhism is more Indo-European than Christianity, due to heavy Greek influences in Gandhara as Mahayana developed.
I don't give a damn about "indo-european" or any other made up caegories. Our religion is Christianity. You are talking nonsense

The fact that Ambrose fucing Bierce is your go to shows that you should keep quiet about the arts
Opine when your non-country can produce a writer who can even write basic English. lol

>Why give a statue to some irrelevant foreigner?
Because some irrelevant foreigner is paying for it and giving money to the university.

>there are a million people of more importance to our culture than he has.
Not an argument. Europeans and Americans before 19th century did not view Persians unfavorably, believe it or not, and like I explained, even Xenophon's Cyropaedia was a huge influence.

>Our religion is Christianity.
And YOUR religion is one of being a stupid piece of shit.

>Ambrose fucing Bierce
He was Whiter than you'd ever be, cunt. Talking shit about one of my favorite writers? You Americans have become philistines, shadows of your past greatness. Even the Founding Fathers would be disappointed where this country headed, especially with a philistine shithead such as yourself. Like I've said, I'd understand you bitching about a statue of an actual Muslim, but Omar Khayyam was not a fucking Muslim and his literature was very popular during Victorian era. Even Goethe, Emerson, and Nietzsche loved Persian literature.

Europe is still cucked desu

Have you even read An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge? Doubt it.

>Not an argument. Europeans and Americans before 19th century did not view Persians unfavorably,
Do not care. The piont is cultural relevance.
>believe it or not, and like I explained, even Xenophon's Cyropaedia was a huge influence.
You showed that single founding father liked his work, nothing more.
>And YOUR religion is one of being a stupid piece of shit.
Lol, I love how the philistine is coming out. You can chimp out for this irrelevant poet, but the religion of Milton, Johnson, Burke, etc is nothing to you.
>He was Whiter than you'd ever be, cunt
What the fuck are you talking about? You sound like a fucking kid.
"you" americans, get the fuck out of my country you foreign moron

How is it that I can tell youre a Germ subhuman?

>The piont is cultural relevance.
I gave a lot of evidence how there is cultural relevance. Right now, Japan has a lot of cultural relevance. Before 19th century, especially during Victorian era, Persian literature had a lot of cultural relevance.

>You showed that single founding father liked his work, nothing more.
Google it more or read the damn article. The Cyropaedia served as contrast to Machiavelli's The Prince, and that's a pretty important element that is overlooked by any. Hell, they even had a recent exhibition showing Thomas Jefferson's edition of the book and Cyrus Cylinder, which the Founding Fathers found amazing.

>but the religion of Milton, Johnson, Burke, etc is nothing to you.
Hume was better than all of them and he was atheist. Those guys can't compare to Hume.

>"you" americans, get the fuck out of my country you foreign moron
This country was much better before the 60s-70s. This country continued to intellectually decline after the 70s.

Well, he was more of a deist, my bad, but he was most certainly not monotheist, like you probably are, numb skull.

>I gave a lot of evidence how there is cultural relevance. Right now, Japan has a lot of cultural relevance. Before 19th century, especially during Victorian era, Persian literature had a lot of cultural relevance.
I mean lasting relevance.
>Google it more or read the damn article. The Cyropaedia served as contrast to Machiavelli's The Prince, and that's a pretty important element that is overlooked by any. Hell, they even had a recent exhibition showing Thomas Jefferson's edition of the book and Cyrus Cylinder, which the Founding Fathers found amazing.
Jefferson liked the book, so what. He was a man of omnivorous culture, he liked thousands of books.
>Hume was better than all of them and he was atheist. Those guys can't compare to Hume.
What the fuck? Milton was a poet. You can't say a philosopher is "better" than a poet. Better at what?

The more I talk to you, the more I suspect you're a foreigner from a non christian country.

>Well, he was more of a deist, my bad, but he was most certainly not monotheist, like you probably are, numb skull.
Deists are by definition monotheists, you clown

>Our religion is Christianity.
lel no wonder you're so cucked. Christianity is at the root of everything you're bitching about.

It's at the school for international relations anyway. Who should there be a statue of? Kissinger?

Omar was based. Persians are based. Abrahamic religion was a mistake. The end.

>european flag
opinion discarded

>literal aryans are sandniggers
>This. Persians are literal aryans (Iran=aryan).

Look at these moronic American retards. They know nothing of genetics either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture

>It's at the school for international relations anyway. Who should there be a statue of? Kissinger?
Why not someone who had a lasting influence on the subject?
>persians are based, and fuck Christianity
k foreigner

Says the cuckold to fucking sand monkeys.

Can China, Russia and North Korea just glass Murrica? They are subhuman.

Who gives a shit what he was?

watch those stupid faggots put up a statue of omar mateen

>lasting relevance.
It is lasting evidence. Consider how the notion of a transcendental good and evil descended from Zoroastrianism. Christianity is largely influenced by Zoroastrianism, Roman Mithraism (which also was influenced by Iranian religion), and Greek Neoplatonism. You would like statues of Greek philosophers like Socrates, right? So why not Persians, who also had huge influence on European ethos.

>He was a man of omnivorous culture, he liked thousands of books.
I doubt Thomas Jefferson who be against a statue or two of non-Islamic Persians.

>The more I talk to you, the more I suspect you're a foreigner from a non christian country.
Christianity is a rip-off of Zoroastrianism.

Deism believes in a non-interventionist God whereas monotheists believe God intervenes in human affairs.

The Abrahamic faiths are largely based off Zoroastrianism. The ideas of paradise (Avestan word pairidaēza), transcendental moral dualism, light = goodness & darkness = evil metaphors, angels (yazatas), personified evil figures (e.g., Asmodeus is based off daeva Aēšma), eschatological reward and punishment (Chinvat Bridge), Day of Judgment (Frashokereti), rigid duality between truth (asha) and lie (druj), savior of light (Saoshyant), and the resurrection of the dead (Yasna 19) descended from Zoroastrian influence. Read Chapter 7 of Michael Stausberg's Zarathustra and Zoroastrianism for the most up-to-date scholarly research regarding this topic.

Even the word paradise has Persian origin! Paradise etymologically descends from the Avestan word "Pari Daeza", meaning enclosed garden, and it probably served as influence to descriptions of Garden of Eden.

>It is lasting evidence
it has lasting relevance*

>It is lasting evidence. Consider how the notion of a transcendental good and evil descended from Zoroastrianism. Christianity is largely influenced by Zoroastrianism, Roman Mithraism (which also was influenced by Iranian religion), and Greek Neoplatonism.
All of that except the Greek neoplatonism is mere speculation.
>ou would like statues of Greek philosophers like Socrates, right? So why not Persians, who also had huge influence on European ethos.
Because the Greeks shaped our culture. The persians did not shape it, though they may have contributed.
>I doubt Thomas Jefferson who be against a statue or two of non-Islamic Persians.
He never attempted to place any such statues on his university grounds.
>Christianity is a rip-off of Zoroastrianism
This is an easy simplifications for a simple mind
>Deism believes in a non-interventionist God whereas monotheists believe God intervenes in human affairs.
Monotheism literally means "one God"

What country are you from and why do you feel qualified to tell me how to run mine?

Cuz Omar has had a lasting influence on international relations. He's an icon of medieval Persia and often one of the first writers to whom Westerners are exposed in their study of Persia. They still build statues to him in Oklahoma, I'm told.

Ironically enough, I've lived my entire life in Oklahoma. I just don't worship dead Heebs and call it patriotism.

>The Abrahamic faiths are largely based off Zoroastrianism. The ideas of paradise (Avestan word pairidaēza), transcendental moral dualism, light = goodness & darkness = evil metaphors, angels (yazatas), personified evil figures (e.g., Asmodeus is based off daeva Aēšma), eschatological reward and punishment (Chinvat Bridge), Day of Judgment (Frashokereti), rigid duality between truth (asha) and lie (druj), savior of light (Saoshyant), and the resurrection of the dead (Yasna 19) descended from Zoroastrian influence. Read Chapter 7
Mere speculation with no concrete proof
>Even the word paradise has Persian origin! Paradise etymologically descends from the Avestan word "Pari Daeza
So what? English speakers were Christian long before the word entered our language.

>Cuz Omar has had a lasting influence on international relations
What did he accomplish in the field?
>

Let me archive that.

archive.fo/VH60I

>Mere speculation with no concrete proof
I can post the concrete proof. Check Qumran Caves, for example. Jews lived under Achaemenid empire, they had no real power to preach religions, and Judaism was heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism. I can't post all of my argument, but then it would stop my book from being published, hence why I recommended you read a book I referenced.

Exactly. So they have practically nothing to do with Aryans. Just adopted its language.

>I can post the concrete proof. Check Qumran Caves, for example. Jews lived under Achaemenid empire, they had no real power to preach religions, and Judaism was heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism.
That's not proof at all. Christianity and even modern Judaism have very little to do with ancient Judaism in belief and practice.

The point is, many Persians still closely cluster with their noble Achaemenid and Sassanian forebears, which had formative influence on the West.

>archive.is/zb2NU

THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED! THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED! THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED! THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED! THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED! THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED! THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED! THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED! THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED! THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED! THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED! THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED!

Destroy this shit!

I could go more in-depth, but I don't want to copy-paste the introduction of my book. However, the idea of a "Transcendental God that gives a ground of all values" came from Zoroastrianism. Moreover, the teleological movement towards a greater truth or light came via Zoroastrianism. Even Hegel and Joseph Campbell acknowledged this:

amazon.com/Correcting-World-Our-Zoroastrian-Heritage/dp/B00PAAJ8HQ

Burgers need to try and get an Ibn Khaldun statue erected.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ibn_Khaldun#On_black_people

Hegel on Zoroastrianism too, forgot to link it:
iranicaonline.org/articles/hegel-georg-wilhelm-friedrich

If you read the chapter in the book I mentioned, it will convince you. Abrahamic faiths are largely influenced by Zoroastrianism.

America will eventually elect their Angela Merkel. USA is doomed just like all Western civilization.

Thanks white women.

>their noble forebears
LOL. But they were god damn non-whites. Therefore subhuman. Why does a American WASP care about shitskin? Don't tell me you're not actually a WASP. In that case: GEEEEET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA, shitskin. I don't want to talk to LARPers who are not American.
>which had formative influence on the West.
No-one give a shit. Everyone influenced everybody when the technology level was at rock and stick. It's not hard to be advanced with millions of people, good climate, a good head start even if you are a 90 IQ population like the Iranian sand niggers.

Maybe we could convince muslims that these faggots have created a statue of muhammad.
Could be lulzy if the dumb niggas don't fact check.

>But they were god damn non-whites.
Depends on what you define as White. Circassians look pretty fair, but they do not cluster closely with NW Europeans. Pic is of a Circassian.

>Therefore subhuman
Are the Japanese subhuman?

>Why does a American WASP care about shitskin?
Ask Thomas Jefferson.

>a good head start even if you are a 90 IQ population like the Iranian sand nigger
Iran isn't mostly sand, and the most recent IQ score came from 1959 during a time of poverty from Valentine. Lynn/Vanhanen did not even do IQ scores on Iran, but did it based off estimated averages from neighbors.

I bet you consider Armenia White because they're Christian, but they are more closely related to Persians and not White.

>when the technology level was at rock and stick
We would have been better off it remained like that for the reasons Ted Kaczynski gives in his well-written manifesto.

Answer his question. What race are you?

he was a sufi , you are too dumb to understand sufi texts , it's not you who decide who is muslim or not just to match your memes

stupid cunt muslim is not a race , how could you compare a relegion to a race

>
Why don't you use your great deductive skills and figure that out? Talking to you is a painful process for these reasons:

1) You don't defend any of the points you make whereas I at least substantiate my claims. You suck at rhetoric, my man. Take a class in workplace writing or something. Learn to think.

2) You are a fundie who reduces your ethos to fucking Christianity. You really believe in this crap, so talking about the influences in your religion will probably not go down easily. You also conveniently ignore the source I cited. Furthermore, you ignore your great writers, philosophers, and so forth who held disdain towards Christianity.

3) You are aggressive and demeaning. What's the point of talking if you've already made up your mind? Also what the fuck does my race have to do with any of this?

He wasn't Sufi. Rhazes, Avicenna, and Omar Kahyyam were not Sufis, but they tended to be suspicious of dogmatism in general. Saadi Shirazi was a Sufi though.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyzAy7Bh3oA

>You don't defend any of the points you make whereas I at least substantiate my claims. You suck at rhetoric, my man. Take a class in workplace writing or something. Learn to think.
There isn't anything to defend against. Your argument is that a single founding father like a single book, therefore we should make statues of that books author.
>You are a fundie who reduces your ethos to fucking Christianity. You really believe in this crap, so talking about the influences in your religion will probably not go down easily. You also conveniently ignore the source I cited. Furthermore, you ignore your great writers, philosophers, and so forth who held disdain towards Christianity.
Then Burke, Johnson, etc all of the greatest thinkers were mere fundies as were most of the men who made the West. Why not stay out of you don't like fundie made countries? Your Iranians are a master race, remember.
>You are aggressive and demeaning. What's the point of talking if you've already made up your mind? Also what the fuck does my race have to do with any of this?
It shows that you probably have no understanding of Western culture, which is very Christian origin.
>. Furthermore, you ignore your great writers, philosophers, and so forth who held disdain towards Christianity.
When did I do that?

>japs

my own studies into human origins tells me that man was created and developed in 3 places on earth at the same time, pure bread japanese are on a level with my own celt/norse background imo

both races migrated to parts of the world that protected the original adamic genes early, in large enough numbers so as not to be goblin like inbred tribes and protected enough geographically to avoid 99% of the worlds genocides and mixing to the point of purity destruction.

the japanese are as far removed from the mainland gook mongrels as I am my shitskinned european neighbours to the south

lmao you're an honorary American.

He's the archetypal Persian scholar to the whole world. It's something like a statue of Shakespeare at a Japanese school of international relations. The idea behind international relations is getting to know about the history and culture of foreign lands. You may not like "foreign influence" in general, but this statue targets people who could conceivably take a diplomatic post in Iran. If you make the most basic effort to put the pieces together here, it really shouldn't require much explanation.

>He's the archetypal Persian scholar
>Persian
There's the problem. There is no Pesian Shakespeare.
And studying Shakespeare wouldn't teach a Persian anything about England. Why should studying this poet teach anyone about Iran?

Who the fuck are you kidding? We are mongrels and that statue looks more european than we do

>Your argument is that a single founding father like a single book, therefore we should make statues of that books author.
Nope, that's not my entire argument. Do you have an education? No offense to you. I'm just wondering.

>as were most of the men who made the West.
I mean, NW Europe was forcefully Christianized, and Scandinavians weren't really fully Christian until 11th century CE. Western Europe seems to possess a diverse culture, especially as time & contexts changes.

>Western culture, which is very Christian origin.
Ugh, no it's not.

>When did I do that?
By totalizing your culture as Christian, you ignore thinkers such as Voltaire, Leopardi, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, and much much more who were not Christian.

You let in millions of muslims and have rape crisis as well as sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Ferdowsi is the Persian Shakespeare. There's a statue of him in Italy.

BTW, Shakespeare plagiarized Sir Henry Neville...

>I mean, NW Europe was forcefully Christianized, and Scandinavians weren't really fully Christian until 11th century CE. Western Europe seems to possess a diverse culture, especially as time & contexts changes.
This sentence right here reveals your total ignorance of the subject. The vikings were not part of "the West." The whole concept was formed over the past milennium, and Christianity is evident in all of our art and institutions. They were outside the mainstream of European culture. You are a foreigner and out of your element completely.
> Ugh, no it's not.
Good God, do you realize you'd be laughed at by any educated person before this century? Your not even worth responding to if you believe this.
>By totalizing your culture as Christian, you ignore thinkers such as Voltaire, Leopardi, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, and much much more who were not Christian.
Voltaire's morality was taken largely from Christianity. if you had actually read Nietzsche, and not just Wikipedia articles, you'd know that.
Work on your English before you presume to tell me about my culture. Lol

Shakespeare was a unique genius. Persia has produced nothing even close to him.

It wouldn't? Aside from being the most influential writer in the whole language, the guy literally wrote histories. Lots of them. While they're dramatized, once you get into Willie, you study his biography which again reveals more about the history of England. Cultural figures are anchors around which you can develop your knowledge of a place.

>The whole concept was formed over the past milennium, and Christianity is evident in all of our art and institutions.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure most well-read Scandinavians would punch you for saying that:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haakon_Sigurdsson

>Christianity is evident in all of our art and institutions
Ancient Rome wasn't even Christian, and the Cult of Mithras, Roman polytheism, Greek influence, and more were important. Hell, even Greek mythology isn't Christian and important.

Christianity does not signify the beginning of the West!

>You are a foreigner and out of your element completely.
Dude, Christianity is a foreign religion to you guys. Would you accept an Armenian as a "non-foreigner" just because he's Christian? He's still a foreigner. Listen, I'm not in the mood to debate with a fundie who reduces his entire culture to fucking Christianity. It's retarded to anyone who's well-read and not a retard. It seems like you're going to try to convert me now.

> if you had actually read Nietzsche, and not just Wikipedia articles, you'd know that.
Nietzsche acknowledged that Zoroastrianism had formative influence on Christianity...

>Work on your English before you presume to tell me about my culture. Lol
I already have an education unlike you, and I'm not going to spend time refining my writing for an imageboard. I've already written a book, and my English is far better than yours.

You're like a pleb. I bet your favorite films are trash Hollywood whereas I am sophisticated and watch art-house films like Ingmar Bergman, Robert Bresson, and Andrei Tarkovsky.

I am the wings of the Lord... the highest in the bright sky, whose heights no human could attain. Shallow, foolish humans, who crawl across the face of the Earth and consume all they touch... How have you come to think that I might deign to speak with you? Grovel at my feet instead, as is only natural

Why do you keep saying Shakespeare when it was Sir Henry Neville as modern research shows?

amazon.com/Sir-Henry-Neville-Was-Shakespeare/dp/1445654660/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505628740&sr=8-1&keywords=sir henry neville

Like I said, "Grovel at my feet instead, as is only natural."

>Yeah, I'm pretty sure most well-read Scandinavians would punch you for saying that:
I'm sure your little brain is sure of many false tihngs. lol
We don't feel any relation to our pagan ancestors. The fact that you don't realize this shows that you're not competent to discuss the subject.
>Ancient Rome wasn't even Christian, and the Cult of Mithras, Roman polytheism, Greek influence, and more were important. Hell, even Greek mythology isn't Christian and important.
So what? The Greek and Romans are very far from us psychologically, and the concept of "the West" did not exist yet.
>Christianity does not signify the beginning of the West!
Christianity formed the modern West.
>Dude, Christianity is a foreign religion to you guys.
No, it isn't. You sound like a fool
>Would you accept an Armenian as a "non-foreigner" just because he's Christian?
This is a tard tier analogy. I don't accept Italians as my countrymen either, but we're both Christian. What are you even trying to say?
>Nietzsche acknowledged that Zoroastrianism had formative influence on Christianity...
Irrelevant to the point I was making about him
>I already have an education unlike you, and I'm not going to spend time refining my writing for an imageboard. I've already written a book, and my English is far better than yours.
Your English is awkward, basic, and somewhat pedestrian.
>You're like a pleb. I bet your favorite films are trash Hollywood whereas I am sophisticated and watch art-house films like Ingmar Bergman, Robert Bresson, and Andrei Tarkovsky.
I've noticed every name you drop is pretty well familiar to everyone, even cultureless teenagers. Why don't you ever name drop anyone a bit below the surface? Answer: because you look like pic related

>We don't feel any relation to our pagan ancestors.
Why are you speaking on behalf of all Western Europeans? I have many friends who wish to reconnect to their pagan heritages over Christianity. Moreover, there are lots of scholars like Stephen E. Flowers that encourage the growth of Germanic Neopaganism.

>The Greek and Romans are very far from us psychologically, and the concept of "the West" did not exist yet.
I doubt most Western Europeans would agree with that. Also, Christianity was shaped by Mithraic, Greek, and Persian influences like I explained. I honestly don't know why you consider yourself the prime authority to gauge what is "psychologically close or not" to your peoples.

>Christianity formed the modern West.
I'd agree West shaped Christianity, largely, but that is not logically equivalent to Christianity forming the West. That is an asinine claim many would disagree with.

>I don't accept Italians as my countrymen either, but we're both Christian. What are you even trying to say?
You're reducing your entire fucking heritage to Christianity, so I'm wondering what other factors you use to frame your identity.

>Your English is awkward, basic, and somewhat pedestrian.
I am typing in a conversational way. I don't have time to refine my writing to be professional. Your English here isn't that great either, retard.

>I've noticed every name you drop is pretty well familiar to everyone
I doubt you've even watched a single Ingmar Bergman film. Those names are most certainly not familiar, unlike Stanley Kubrick.

Also, you contradicted yourself. Let me show:

You said:
>the Greeks shaped our culture.

Then you said:
>The Greek and Romans are very far from us psychologically

You are a mess and also conveniently ignoring basic facts like how Zoroastrianism was a formative influence to Christianity.

No serious scholar believes this. These are conspiracy-tier theories by and large laughed at by the academic community .
> Although the idea has attracted much public interest, all but a few Shakespeare scholars and literary historians consider it a fringe belief and, for the most part, acknowledge it only to rebut or disparage the claims.

Can't believe I typed all of this shit up just to talk to someone with an extra chromosome. Good night, tard.

>doesn't know psychological evolution is a thing