White women are fucking shit. I'm done. Why don't we find Based Israeli Jewesses, user?

White women are fucking shit. I'm done. Why don't we find Based Israeli Jewesses, user?

At least Israeli Jewesses want the race to survive, even if it means genociding mudshits and liberals

white femanon here. Fuck you, dicklet.

it's not our fault that W.W. can't compare to a T H I C C jewess

Dem Kosher Milkers

Gtfo leaf on vacation. You're wondering how I knew, aren't you?

White women are shit, but Based Israeli Jewesses aren't going to give you the time of day.

fuck off feminist shit bag

Jews are matrilineal. If you breed with a Jew you make more Jews. Israel is quick to whore out it's women because it creates more Jew rather than dilutes them. I'm on to you heebs.

true. jewish women are whores who hate jewish men.

t. jew

I'd hit it.

shit sauce on this plumpy heifer? I bet he works out.

Yeah, that's extremely based. Ugh. Can't deny it. I say the same shit about black people on Sup Forums and even you faggots say, "bro. dude. calm down. Violence is not our way. That's their way" as if we weren't fucking shooting the Indians with our rifles.

Fucking white people are pussies now.

inb4 hue hue nigger detected

It's fucking true. We are pathetic.

Hnngg

Willing to bet this chick is half fucking slav as well. Based makes based.

Everyone in the exile is fucked in the head.

>>
Meaghan Ghad / Gadd?

True Jewish women that grew up in the whore of babylon (aka America)?

This place is fucking cancer. The very definition of uncultured filth. Anyone raised here is a degenerate whore.

I honestly can't disagree with her. We've tried making friends with enemies who want us dead, hasn't worked out.

Jew women are degenerate whores who burn more coal than any other group.

And that quote in OP could just as well be about White people. Jews hate us and want us either gone or assimilated to their doctrine.

The final solution is to have our white women breed with jewish men, while not breeding with the jewish women ourselves.

>"their blood should be on our hands"
dat finality underlined by biblical language.

Yeah, she seems like a woman that's read the Bible. Everything she said is very reminiscent to Biblical style language.

Toasty!