Chicago Race Pimps Squeeze Hotel for Gibs

Kenneka Jenkins and a gaggle of niggers rented a room at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel with a stolen credit card to have a party last weekend. Drunk, Kenneka wanders around the facilities of the hotel until she stumbled into a walk in freezer, where she stayed for 24 hours until police found her.

Her family is now protesting the hotel, trying to squeeze them for negligent homicide gibs. The Chicago race baiters have all jumped on the shit.

Is there anything we can do to help this poor hotel fend off the invading darkness? Should nice hotels institute a no-nigger policy to protect themselves from nigger liability? Is every black death the white man's fault?

Race war meow.

salon.com/2017/09/16/i-wont-stop-mourning-kenneka-jenkins/

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-kenneka-jenkins-freezer-death-update-0915-20170914-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

salon
unvis.it/salon.com/2017/09/16/i-wont-stop-mourning-kenneka-jenkins
youtube.com/watch?v=sviR5cy0Pdw
youtu.be/MmVYbeNyYEo
youtu.be/knAqM2Gsfi4
youtube.com/watch?v=iEdBeyXGZ94
liveleak.com/view?i=ba5_1505511947
youtube.com/watch?v=nUclriK-6gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And here's the archive

>salon com/2017/09/16/i-wont-stop-mourning-kenneka-jenkins
unvis.it/salon.com/2017/09/16/i-wont-stop-mourning-kenneka-jenkins

The hotel has no security, even with yard apes stumbling around? Fuck em.

ETHNO-HOTELS TODAY
ETHNO-STATES TOMORROW!

...did you just say meow?

This is why I only stay at Super 88

How did she get to the walk-in freezer? Was she wandering around the staff area of the hotel?

in chicago the hotels are required by law to have a walk-in morgue to accommodate all the murder victims

>“I have the subject in a kitchen in a freezer,” the officer said. “She is frozen solid.”

SHSHSHSHSHSHSHHIIIIEEET

Based archievebro

Fuck these racist white patriarchal freezers.

>gaggle of niggers
got me

There was a video on Sup Forums when this happened of a FB vid with her friend filming herself while this girl was getting raped by three nogs. They shoved her into the freezer after the fact. The friend got $200 bucks to set it up and worked at the hotel.

Are the owners white?

Thanks, I'm lazy.

LOL

I saw the vid where it sounds like someone is saying 'help me' in the background, is that the video?

except that there's hotel security video that shows her walking into the freezer alone

They should make a pistol with a safety in it that prevents the user from firing sideways

being this nip.

I was interested in this from the first time I had saw it on pol

How does this even happen? I worked at a grocery store and It was a massive health and safety violation if you couldn't easily open a walk in freezer from the inside; The handles glowed in the dark and everything.

>high, drunk and retarded nigress

At least the niggers can put her frozen carcass up as a statue to replace the ones they want taken down.

kenneka. i wonder if thats pronounced like "ken nigga"

youtube.com/watch?v=sviR5cy0Pdw

her groid brain probably sat there and turned the white disc over and over until her organs got iced

anyone else think it's weird that the police released this video of her wandering the halls and the kitchen and then release a statement saying,

>video doesn't show her going into the freezer

that would imply there is video of the freezer door. so why don't they have it? someone must have opened it at some point during the time she wandered into the kitchen and the time someone found her 12 or so hours later.

Someone call the Hardy boys?

RIGHT WING HVAC SQUADS NOW

It's not nigger safe, which is not ok in Chicago.

This is why we can't have nice things. We have to accommodate retards instead of let Darwinism kill them.

>Be hotel security ""officer""
>get paid minimum wage to stare at 10 monitors for your nightly 12 hour shift
>see african stumble towards freezer
>watch her go in
>tape records over itself
>nobody will ever know you could've prevented this

hope this doesn't contaminate the good meat in the freezer.

I LOVE YOU FREEZERCHAN

Do you want to build a Mother Fuken snowman?

Fuck..i didn't even notice. Thanks you asshole I'm out of here and im saging because I'm cringing fuck that was so gay

Criminally underrated

MUHMUHMUHMUHFUGGA
Is that Stone Cold Steve Austin?

>Walking
fumbling in a stupor more like
>aint no way
I've seen drunk people grab a door handle before and swing on it when it moves and doesn't support them
10/10 chance she pulled the door open, fell in still holding the handle which slid it shut after her.
It's not rocket surgery

WIP

>a gaggle of niggers rented a room at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel with a stolen credit card

Who the fuck doesn't ask for ID when a nigger tries to pay with a credit card?

Well most black crime is against other blacks so probably had same family name written on the card

Nigger working desk.

youtu.be/MmVYbeNyYEo

Why is this shit so funny?

Bitch drunk and high as fuck

Das frozen neger

Its "Der eingefrorene Neger" Ramirez

thoughts?

Why is everything some sort of conspiracy to kill off niggers to niggers? Maybe there should be at this point.

LOL that music, they try to make it seem like some tragedy that someone was literally so stupid they walked into a walk in freezer and died

watched all the first wave Jewtube vids.
LOL
Blacks will try to sue any one for $$
sad truth.. Judges award it. Judges do not pay
common man taxes .
It is 2017
I WANT REAL /CPD/ JUDGES..

I once stayed at a Motel 6 somewhere near Portland. In the next room a White girl was obviously getting gang-banged by niggers. I even heard snippets of the post-coital convo:
"my dad would go nuts"

Don;t Tell me how good my coffee is.
youtu.be/knAqM2Gsfi4

ICE ICE BABY

Its even funnier if you imagine her saying "i dont need no man"

And

"Fuck drumpf"

>people are surprised that other people might be in a hotel
I don't fucking get it, they're acting like a reflection of "someone" two hallways away is an evil mastermind luring her into the icy abyss.

There's footage showing her going down to the lower levels and stumbling around drunkenly before going into the freezer of her own accord.

Ayo hol up, where da police body cam tho huh?

linking salon dot com should be instant b&

he meant nyan

>meow

Lazy like a nigger.

Of course they disputed it, niggers are so stupid they can't comprehend how stupid they are.

Is it just me, or did the kikenmedia try to imply it was White people's fault somehow? This retarded nigger put herself at risk when she got drunk. Why do they make this the news? Are niggers' lives really that precious?

WE

Holmes said he was convinced no one else forced Jenkins into the area where she died. But he said the family is awaiting toxicology tests to see whether narcotics had been put into her drink.

Yes, someone poisoned her with alcohol, clearly in a racist attempt to assassinate her.

>Nigress walks in freezer
>It's a conspiracy!
>Someone called her down there!
>Narcotics was put in her drinks!
>It could happen to YOUR child!
>Reparations now!

Typical, blame everyone and everything else.

Why didn't she use the shining?

i worked at a supermarket with a big walk in freezer. The door swung outward though, not to the side like in this case. First time I tried to get out after grabbing some shit inside the door was a little stuck and I freaked out. Shit's cold as fuck.

She was probably high and/or drunk and felt hot, stumbled into the freezer and got in because it felt good. Slammed the door behind her and then passed out and died.

Why are they all ignoring the first video of the actual party where she whimpers "help me" and her "friend" turns up the music so you can't hear her after that? What did they do to her and why are they blaming the hotel?

LOOK at this shit dude, you can't make this up.

Look at those jungle shuffler monkey arms.

They walk so different to regular people, swinging those big ape appendages around the places like they are still mentally in the trees.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEdBeyXGZ94

We must sue the racist hotel at once.

>best african american security guard they had

They just call him steve austin up there.

"This is why we can't have nice things."
You got that shit right buddy.

god damn, look at the fuckin sambo lips on that bitch

Section of the hotel that was under renovation I think, so no one saw her. She was somewhere she wasn't supposed to be.

>"The Zanj are so uncivilized that they have no notion of a natural death. If a man dies a natural death, they think he was poisoned. Every death is suspicious with them, if a man has not been killed by a weapon."

>Is there anything we can do to help this poor hotel fend off the invading darkness?
are you a jew? this hotel is probably owned by a jew. are you working for the jewish owner?

she also wasnt supposed to be drinking because she was 19-years-old

"Dead nigger storage"

decent, might be better if the guy in the freezer looked frozen and the temperature was maybe 50 or 60 degrees

lel

What a chilling story. That freezer was so racist she was literally shaking.

noice

She was completely out of it stumbling around anywhere and everywhere.
liveleak.com/view?i=ba5_1505511947

youtube.com/watch?v=nUclriK-6gk
@ 3:15 in this video you can hear her say "help me" during the party

I'm glad I'm not the only who sees it

ah damn, dat' nigga is cold as ice!

Sup Forums set up a Go fund me page to install 50,000 walk in freezers in Chicago

Oddly enough, the niggers are protesting and shouting "not justice no peace". Justice for what you stupid niggers?

Oh yes, and most of the black youtube community are claiming whitey is behind all this. And that whitey used a body double on the video tapes. It really is amazing to watch the stupidity of the masses of niggers. They are the dumbest group of subhumans on the planet.

Where were none of the doors unlocked and open? And the lights on and freezer turned on? That huge steel door to enter the freezer must have been really difficult to open for someone unable to walk, but she was unable to open it back up, after it closing for some reason?

top kek. but I preferred the statue of Lee. His life was surely marked by more significant events

It doesn't even sound like 'help me'. How do we know that's Kenneka? Do you know what that niggers voice sounds like? Are you an expert in distinguishing one apespeak from another?

Why were none *