Your favourite video game is now getting an anime adaption

>your favourite video game is now getting an anime adaption

how does it go ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYNCCu0y-Is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shadowrun would be a fun setting for an anime really.

Shadowrun 'anime' already exists, bruv.

TWEWY would be great as an anime honestly. I'd like a good studio to do some nice battle animations though, it'd be great fanservice to just have Neku use the different pins in the game smoothly in the fight scenes.

It already did.

SMT Nocturne would be good with True Demon Ending. There's no other way to do it.

I don't really have a 'favorite' game anymore but playing it, Doom would be fun if they took a different approach to it.

Doomguy isn't the protagonist- have the protagonists be your typical "survival horror" type anime cast trying to survive the invasion on mars and have Doomguy be this mute force-of-nature who is just ripping and tearing his way through everything; accidentally saving them all multiple times.

Main cast scenes are for drama, Doomguy scenes are for over-the-top action and catharsis.

>tfw 8500 hours of TWEWY and counting
It's one hell of a drug, especially when you play it while you commute.

I mean pretty perfect actually.

>shadowrun will never be big to the point where it will get an anime adaption

They already made something close to that with this adventure game\RPG for Mega CD and PC Engine.

>8500
Bullshit.

Damn ninjaed by while searching for a pic...

Finally Ace Combat gets an anime adaptation

I meant 850. Dunno where I got the extra zero.

>Konami
Yeah, it's never going to happen unless if they bring back the entire cast.
[spoilers]Dub, please.[/spoiler]

I actually experienced this and the anime turned out to be pretty fucking bad.

if it wasn't "RIP AND TEAR!" levels of insanity then it won't be good

All the action scenes will be the most cheapest 3DCG they can get away with.

One day.

Fuck off, newfag.

>warhammer anime focusing on the sisters of battle
I can dream.

i'd love to see this happen somehow

Yeah, but an episodic series would be really fun. Shadowrun is all about one-shot adventures and encouraging quirky PCs who have to deal with eachothers hangups and personalities.

This is making me misty for my old Shadowrun groups. Its mechanics and combat weren't as good as most DnD versions but it really encouraged making goofy, interesting characters and caring less about group synergy rather than just trying to make things work anyway.

I miss my dwarf rigger who never got off or out of a vehicle if he could help it. Including riding his heavily weaponized motorcycle indoors on "loud" runs. "I'll take the stairs."

Maybe one day.

what would a WoW anime look like?

don't hate me please.

Full cgi count as anime?
youtube.com/watch?v=eYNCCu0y-Is

>sisters of battle
>not GLORIOUS CUSTODES OF LIFTING

>TF2 characters in anime form
I don't want to imagine it. Especially since the games' humor doesn't work with typical Japanese humor.

>implying TF2 wouldn't work

>future, a megatranscorporation, which specializes in entertainment industry, has hired the best of the best, the murder machines, in return guaranteeing them a functional immortality, thanks to the recently invented respawn system, which is otherwise extremely costly, and almost no one can afford it
>a quirky cast of characters, where everyone has a definable personality and features akin to TF2
>thanks to regular rotation of teams, yesterday's enemies are today's teammates and vice versa
>full of action and bloody fights on arenas, which are filmed and translated over the world
>thanks to the respawn system which is almost instantaneous, death amounts to a slap on the wrist, and suicide is a legitimate tactic used in battle to deny a kill or travel faster between respawn points on arenas
>a lot of various disciplines, all of which require different tactics (yknow, CTF, DM, TDM, Bombing Run etc.)
>in-between the fights, we get a futuristic SoL, except that almost every character is crazy in some sort of way, because they die and respawn regularly, and each respawn takes away a bit of their sanity
>the cast is full of cute girls, because otherwise Japan won't buy it
>basically crazy girls doing funny things, with action scenes
>implying you wouldn't fund the fuck out of it

>europa universalis

how would this work exactly ?

Main character is the last Byzantine emperor with time loop powers who keeps futilely redoing the battle for Constantinople over and over again in hopes that eventually he'll succeed in defending the city and rebuilding his empire.

I could a Dark Souls anime working in the vein of Texhnolyze. Just keep the dialogue to a bare minimum and have it be about the MC quest through the game in 12 episodes.

At example
>anime about 30 years war
>cute girls burning up heretics

>Dark Souls anime
Literally Berserk.

this would be fun

How is Hong Kong? As good as the 2nd one?

I don't really play games too often.
I suppose Planescape Torment had the biggest impact on me. It would actually work fairly well as a Go Nagai styled anime I suppose. You know, intimidating alien gods, demon girls, crazy angels and so on

not as good as dragonfall but better than returns

i'd say get it it's still a pretty good story

Thanks user. I remember playing it when it was very buggy. I guess it is updated now.

Hong Kong is better than Dragonfall IMO, minus the bonus mission that ends the storyline with a wet fart.

Xenoblade Chronicles could be an anime since it's a shonen.

If they can make Saddam hussein a waifu, we sure as hell can make Napoleon an adorable loli.

Oh boy, a Sup Forumsermin thread. Nice.

Sadam is kind of hot.

Never ever

>using Sup Forums means you're not allowed to ever play video games

I sometimes dream that it will get 24 episodes, one episode adapting one day, and two episodes for the last days, 3 openings, one for every week.

Halo has so much potential for more expanded universe content in other mediums such as anime.

Such a pity that 343i's story department is creatively bankrupt.

>8500
Nigga what
I 100%'d the game ages ago and I don't think I got past 100.

I liked Dragonfall's main plot more, but Hong Kong's side quests felt better.

Also Dietrich is probably my favorite follower from any game ever.

This thread is about discussing video games though, not anime.

VtM: Bloodlines anime? Would be alright I guess.

Torment is a work of art. I can't really imagine it in anime form, but maybe as an anime movie.

man, an 80's series of OVA's about the shadowrun universe would be the shit.

Kingdom Hearts at one point supposed to get a cartoon, but Disney fucked up, so there is a possibility we get an anime. Just adapt the novels or the manga and it can work.