Little girls and anime?

Sis away on other side of the globe for work, dropping her 13-year old daughter at my place for a month since she is single mom. Her Ipad broke, so she asked me for what to do since she couldn´t watch her YT e-celebs.

Since I don´t watch TV, cable was out of the question. I picked a random entry show, Code Geass and had her watch it. Was pretty sure she would get bored sooner than later, but she watched the whole thing and liked enough to want more anime from me.

As a responsible adult, should I just get her a new Ipad and let her do what she usually does? I mean anime is fun, but I don´t want her to turn out weird and get bullied by other girls by acquiring a niche hobby. On the other hand, it feels kind of good to share some stuff with my niece. But honestly, I´m so fucking out of touch with today´s youth, they watch popular YT videos about some popular e-celeb boys talking about random stuff and then share it with their girl friends.
I don´t even know if old stuff like Sailor Moon would be a good thing to show her. Do girls like shounen shows like Naruto and One Piece?

as always, watch something like To Love-Ru together

fuck her when things get lewd

Just put on some Precure. Girls love mahou shoujo.

Nice blog

Show her Madoka. The sooner she knows suffering, the better.

Be a good uncle and show her something with good morals, kids these days are shitty brats and you might as well try to prevent that.

show her SAO and Inuyasha and then help her set up her deviantart page

you have a future fujoshi on your hands

>show her something with good morals
Show her Hokuto no Ken.
Get her interested in punching niggas heads off with sick martial arts skills.

>Recommend shit lewd show
No thanks.
But precure is for elementary girls.
Well, nowadays parents dump their kid with an expensive toy and call it a day, is not a mystery if they turn out shitty. And I really think Madoka have like 0 impact if you haven´t watched a magical girl show beforehand.
Girls like SAO? Why?

nice rec thread

Just want what´s best for my niece, wondered if any anons have any experience with little girls and anime. I could just throw her the seasonal anime or some MAL certified entry anime. Relax.

>Well, nowadays parents dump their kid with an expensive toy and call it a day

Only the shitty parents do that.

>Girls like SAO? Why?

Because romance.

OP, show her shounen ai shit and then leave her alone for a couple days, when you return she'll be a yaoi hunting butterfly of the internet.

Just let her watch the typical popular shows like Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note.

Then jerk it to her used stained and smelly panties in the bathroom while she watches anime.

>Only the shitty parents do that.
so 95% of them

Yes, obviously you need to start her off with Boku no Pico.

Then take her out for ice cream.

99% today actually. My parents were poor, so I got a PSP instead. Guess that is why I hang here.

Kids are so jaded in this new decade to the degree that Boku no Pico has lost its effect.

Get her a cheap tablet to use for now. Part of socialization is shared experiences and these days that means tv, music, youtube and social media. Limit her usage so that won't be all that she does but let her keep up with her friends.

Anime is pretty niche, particularly once you venture past casualfag stuff. Give her a few artsy type stuff and shojou romantic dramas that wouldn't be completely out of place with what girls like her would watch so she will have a few things normalfags would watch. Then let her watch whatever else she wants and develop her own tastes.

Does she have any hobbies? You can show her an anime that focuses on those.

Ghibli. How is this a question?

Wasn't Cardcaptor Sakura the go-to entry-level show for young girls?