YO! Sup Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

YO! Sup Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOT!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!

THIS IS WAR!!!

who the fuck is moot

>implying niggers know who moot was

NIGGERS

some fag i heard about on an infograph

WE

>moot is not fried chicken or anything related to muh dik

>T
White boy, just shut the fuck up.

>Who is this Sup Forums.jpg

niggers

guy in mid has inbred genes that forehead screams retarded

yes, bring out the moot, make him atone for chan culture

just some kike

t. thread

Sup Forums has jumped the shark.

I get it. I've lurked on Sup Forums. I've lurked on Something Awful. I've lurked on reddit. I've lurked on Usenet.

Trolling is funny. People shouldn't take themselves too seriously. Memes are funny. Some ideas just catch on and spread like wild. Anonymity is funny. People do crazy stuff when they're unencumbered by their "everyday" identities.

I get it. We get it. Everyone gets it.

But here's the thing.

It's really getting to the point where it's not funny anymore. It feels less like satire and more like... a desperate attempt to cling to something that lost all its value, mojo, and influence years ago.

Almost exactly like, y'know, Shia LeBouf. Which is kind of my point. Sup Forums is the Shia LeBouf of the internet.

Shia fucking LeBouf.

And here's the kicker. At least Shia LeBouf has a message that isn't total shit. I mean, I get it; Trump and Pepe are edgy as fuck. Sup Forums being super edgy and triggering everyone with their edginess is the message. But it's a tired joke. And it costs people in the end.
It increases hatred in the universe. It increases chaos. It increases sadness and loss and intolerance and pain.

And sure, you have the right to make those jokes. You can troll from sunup to sundown and that's fine. That's your message.
But like I said: that's a shitty message. It's a shitty message that hurts people. And it's not funny anymore. Hurting people isn't funny.
If you think it's funny -- well, you've got problems. And that's fine. Be that shitty person.

But I'm not going to be a part of this anymore. I'm not going to be a part of your shitty, tired, formulaic Internet culture anymore. I want my message to be better than that. I want to be better than that.

If that means becoming a "libtard SJW" then so be it. I'm taking the blue pill and nobody here can stop me.

I'm a leaf poster
I'm like a 1000 Watt toaster

That you take in the bath
When you wanna walk the path

Of the redpilled user
The enlightened don

Who hates on the Jews
And lives for the (You)s

This thread will fail
It is mine to derail

I shit post and spread butthurt
Until my big moose nuts squirt!

As if any retarded nigger coons can read

has anyone ever been so far to post in a stale pasta thread?

DAS RIGHT

It's Mark Zuckerberg's old AIM screen name

Praise 9gag

WUZ

Fuck off. Newfag.

I know you're not but it was tempting.

>He's a jew from 9gag. I heard he works for faceberg or something now.
1 post by OP apply all 11 herbs and spices as required by the Colonel.

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when I walk down the street this little nigger just sits there and smacks his blue-gummed coon lips. What should I do about him? Ideas?

I've been on this website too long. Where have the years gone to lads?

>Sup Forums being super edgy and triggering everyone with their edginess is the message.
Nah, the message is that we all have the capacity to be shitty. It's a part of being human.

cuz it's 187 on an undercover cuck...

>MOOT!

Newfags don't know who Moot was anymore, user. Sup Forums was founded almost 15 years ago, now. We got old.

>Said with a mouth full of nigger dick

1 post this ID
sage

I appreciate (you)

Nigger

>all these retarded replies to an ancient-ass meme

Holy shit, get it together, Sup Forums.

THIS , is how you shitpost !
golf clap

that guy who founded Facebook and is running against trump in 2020

ok nigger

The egyptians that actually mattered were white LMAO

Double nigger with stale pasta.

WTF?? He's the founder of muthafuckin Sup Forums you DUMBASS what r u like 5???? GTFO

erggle gurgle

Octo-Nigger who remains in a thread after saging it

NIGGER