Has anyone ever been visited by the feds for going on this site...

Has anyone ever been visited by the feds for going on this site? Or are the stories of shit like that happening mostly just paranoid anons?

Look in your driveway

I've had:

>mysterious people enter the garage of my childhood home uninvited in the middle of the night (garage was closed, meaning they hacked the garage door opener)
>CD/DVD tray of my laptop opens without any stimulus after posting about Project MKULTRA and other gov't subversion programs
>Wi-fi network named "FBI Mobile HQ" that follows me around town, is always in my list of wi-fi networks
>Random people approaching me at school asking me to take a "survey" -- I decline and follow them around for a while; I've never seen them asking anyone else about a survey

Gang-stalking is real. It's not just schizophrenia.

I was visited by the FBI for reporting a post

the post was friday. guy said something about the next day (saturday). FBI showed up Monday. asked me if I knew anything about the poster, whether he had other posts, etc. clearly didn't have a clue how the site worked, and 3 days late. not confidence inspiring

>The feds give an honest fuck about a bunch of dumb Nazi larps on a Japanese cartoon website

I've experienced the FBI wifi a couple of times, I always assumed it was just some random guy naming his connection that to scare anyone from not stealing his wifi

>It's not just schizophrenia.
kek

> Wi-fi network named "FBI Mobile HQ"
You definitely have schizophrenia

I made a comment on here the other day about becoming a cop so I could kill niggers and now ALL the ads I see online are to join the CHP. apparently the reCAPTCHA submits your post text to Google Ad bullshit.

No, and quite frankly I'm amazed. Back when Sup Forums was in its "hackers on steroids" phase I took part in a lot of dumb shit. I always expected that knock on the door but nothing ever came from it.

I've been v& four times in the past five years. I'm due for another v&ing here soon.

erggle gurgle

I've had the same car that two plainschlothes middle-aged men ride around in stop in front of my house quite a few times and stare, twice just as I was getting home. both times they drove off before I could get out of my car. had two tires just barely punctured as to slowly let air out without me knowing. either the feds or something they should be looking into, probably. this has been happening for over 6 months.yes, I've made posts on this board that made me look like an imminent mass shooter.

Somebody is Rick rolling you. Messing with conspiracy theorists is fun but gangstalking is almost laughable. Neighborhood watch is hilarious. Take license plate numbers and find out who lives in ur hood. I guarantee you if you buy a gun and practice your mean mug they will leave you alone. If your going to college without breaking the law and conceal carrying you deserve to get shot up at school. Former drug dealing pothead who controlled helicopters via drug deals. Ama. Cops are not stupid if your wondering. Don't fuck with freemasons or satanists. Their influence permeates throughout society.

Are you sure you're not just being stalked by a potential serial killer user?

wat, did a schizo write this

Red pill me on the satanists user, just how much influence do they have in this country?

That's a possibility. wouldn't believe feds would monitor me over angry posts on Sup Forums. I can confirm they're all over tinichat, though. If i see those two stop by again, I'll report it and file a FOIA request to see if I'm being investigated.

Don't sell pot to undercovers. Evidently a gram of weed will bring 4 helicopters on your ass. One for each cardinal direction. Don't go to freemason lodges and ask them if they worship the devil lol. Don't knock on the front door dummy it's a backdoor establishment. Seriously freemason lodges Harbour satanists. Saw atleast 2 last time a went. Anton lavey lookin motherfuckers.

o a larper

I wouldn't worry about it. It's probably nothing.

half the people on Sup Forums are satanists if you pay attention to the shit they write, it's fucking ironic how much larping goes on here when you consider the shit the average poster pulls

When I went to downtown Houston lodge mostly redpilled whiteys with old flags from old Civil War days along with buzz aldrin n shit like that. I asked the old ones what all this is about. "well we don't worship the devil". I just ate my meatloaf while demolay kids refilled my ice tea. Saw one legit satanists who was staring at the ground the entire time basically chanting or thinking about butt secks. Let's just say temple of set doesn't fuck around. I also heard every police department has atleast one dedicated satanist for some sort of black magic thing man. Freemasons control the lower echelons of city governance. Cops judges Everybody. Cessnas with sting rays for cops or private companies. This was back when I working for a catholic church interested about gnosticism. It's all connected man. Jews catholics Muslims Templar assassins gnosticism. The beast is real and he has ground troops.

The occult and Christianity have always been connected. Christians started out underground worshipping in sewers. Were basically IT. Kek is all part of the plan my dude.

do they give you free meat loaf when you go there?

we are bums talking shit in a bar after having too many beers, local law enforcement makes sure we don't get out of hand but people at the federal level are too busy generating some russia bullshit for a coke addled senator

somehow i think jeb is behind it all

No not really. I stopped selling specifically to keep my gun license and not get put on more watch lists. Uploading pounds of weed via Instagram and making lots of money tends to put u on the neighborhood watch list. 2 drug dealing cars user. Paid cash baby. The Cessnas made me paranoid. I had constant friends who wouldn't believe me till I took them with me when I worked. I use to go running deep in the woods and the fuckers would still fly over me with my key fob. Don't think it was coppers more along the lines of masons lol.

>uploading pounds of weed via instagram
retard

Ya man food is free Monday or Tuesdays. I was into the occult and gnosticism and working for my church so I basically brought ganja to work to weigh out and just read shit. We found cut off deer heads on church grounds when I was working there

I didn't care. Way to young and full of my ego. I had a massive mushroom trip. The house right behind where officer goforth died in Houston Texas I had a massive mushroom trip that killed my ego. Saw old dead friends and got stuck for a couple hours in a bad trip. Basically chilled out and felt guilty after that cop got shot by that nigger black lives matter faggot. I knew resisting the system and playing with the occult was no no. People die. Whether you want them to or not

Julian Assange liked a tweet I made so I'm pretty sure I have a reserved spot in a FEMA camp. They'll kill me first. Consider me the canary in the coal mine.

I once tested if writing certain words would trigger a surveillance mod or something in a Microsoft desktop, i.e. "Bomb at Golden gates, Wednesday 8:30 am on social media, google and 4 channel." But nothing happened, I was even monitoring anybody listening to my internet signals, had set up outside cameras, wasn't using VPN nor anything like it, was daily checking for any unauthorized document revisions, etc. The only weird thing that could have just been a coincidence is that I got pulled over, because I was being accused of "tailing" another driver, they let me go with a warning, the day I was mentioning constantly passed, but nothing really happened (I think).

Delete this.

What did the guy post?

You are so well spied that they already determined that you aren't a treat.

FREE MEATLOAF?! :D

That must be why you have to do the CAPTCHA shit on every fucking post now.

I think it has cheese in the middle. Dank

Not yet but I've noticed an unusual amount of military helicopters hanging around my place off an on for a while. Three of them were around on Friday. They were blackhawks. Unless there was some big dignitary around, can't think of any other reason they'd be hanging around my place.

Try it again but this time make it seem like jews are your target.

It could be possible, I don't see how, but it could.
Maybe, but when I'm on vacations, I'm busy for now until next summer. I'll film it and post it. If I'm still alive.

If you get any bites, document it and let us know. All the weird stuff started happening when I got pissed at the jews.

>bites
Like literal dog bites, or you made a typo and meant bytes as in getting lower memory? It does make sense (((they))) wouldn't stop a terror attack at the Golden gates, but if it's a synagogue.... things could change a lot.

I legitimately think my father, who had a very high ranking job at a major bank, was fired because of what I've been writing on the internet.

bites as in fisherman's terms, jew-hate being the bait.

Awan thread getting slid constantly:

Why the fuck would the feds be interested in shitposts on a chinese knittingboard?

Does this actually happen in the US?

Really, I mean who cares dude?

If we cant even banter on a web board then we've all got much bigger problems...

>Has anyone ever been visited by the feds for going on this site?

Usually they just mic my smoke alarm and then don't come back for a while.

Stop using bleach you retards.

I'm getting this too, ever since I really start feeling like I knew some things that most people don't. They come right to my fucking window around 3am sometimes.

No, these fuckers are delusional. The 1st Amendment protects freedom of speech regrading anything legal. There is no "hate speech" laws that cucked Europe has.

Meh, it's the same old information. When something new comes up, then the thread will be relevant.

Yeah it's not fun. It's dark and go to the window to check out the loud chopper noise and move the curtain aside and wham blinded by the search light. Of course, they immediately high tail it making it look like they are doing a general check of the area. Actually, one time they were pretty brazen and it became a staring contest.

Anyone remember that guy in California that was gangstalked and he took a bunch of video of police in front of his house doing shit to him. Then he posted on Facebook about how they were going to kill him. Next day they killed him.

I don't think anything ever came of that, FBI didn't arrest anyone. Pretty fucked up

In Fresno right? They burned him in his own house.

I'm glad. Why do people insist that "hate speech" can exist together with "free speech".

The UK is fucking horrible on this, people getting arrested for mean posts on the internet.

>FBI

Pfffffffft there's your answer right there

Oh, I see. Of course I will, this shit is gold, if they bite. Sup Forums will know immediately, in case I get killed.

My friend set his wifi up as "ICE Surveillance van" and I have mine set up as "I Am Not The NSA"

Those are just people being goofs.

Yes,

a friend of a friend posted some shit about shooting up a school. 2 hours later a knock on my door asking for me by name (internet was registered in my name). Scary as fuck desu.

That is what I basically named my wifi router as

>yea some guy posting pictures of adam lanza he said it is a big false flag what do?

get the boys in Langley on the horn. we gonna check this bastard yankee out.

They should've put out the shoops much earlier, tbqh.

Hope they learned from that.

you guys are way too paranoid, you seriously think you're so special that the FBI is devoting blackhawks or squads of highly trained agents to watch you?
get over yourself

>friend posts something
>you get the knock on the door

You haven't a clue what any of us really get up to.

I had a TR-3B pass directly over my house at low altitude. THAT was a mindfuck.

Went hunting with a retired alphabet agency dude once. Was pretty cool.

it was from an 8 person house in college. forgot to mention that part.

Nah, FBI's too low paygrade to get watch duty on me.

>>Wi-fi network named "FBI Mobile HQ" that follows me around town, is always in my list of wi-fi networks
fucking retard, you really think FBI would do this? are you that stupid?

DUDE I WATCH A LOT OF BURN NOTICE, IM SCARED THE FBI IS GONNA BANG MY DOOR DOWN CAUSE I SAID NIGGER ON HERE TOO MUCH

Met with 2 FBI agents at a Starbucks here in El Paso, TX.
They wanted to see if I knew why OP is a faggot.

I've had strange type of people drive past my house at all hours of the night. I've had odd things happen with my laptop. I've never really done anything to get on the FBI's radar though.

Better use of their time than that Russia shit, tbqh.

no this doesnt. this happens if you dont go outside

this site is the feds
you are visiting them a thousand times a day

lucky

I'm surprised that they haven't done anything to me after some of the stuff I've done though...

>FBI

Forgot to answer this. Who said it was the FBI. These were strictly military.

I had a TR-3B pass directly through my computer at high speed.

fbi keep calling me heavy breathing for posting this :/

>he hasn't been investigated by the police for being Antisemitic
What are you a newfag?

Source Holdings is one of my favorite rabbit holes.

I've had them fly over my house on several occasions.

>FBI Mobile HQ that follows me around
Yeah I call bullshit. FBI wouldn't be that sloppy.

ddos attacks are actually illegal and sometimes coordinated on Sup Forums, this was bigger Sup Forumsack in the days of LOIC
people also got v& for cp

Old model or plasma revision? (could you hear it)

Why would masons care if you sell weed

>for going on this site

Not for visiting Sup Forums, but I wrote a mean email to GW Bush when he was running for reelection in 2004 and was visited by a few SS agents.

By "mean" I mean overtly threatening. I was specific too, mentioning the Bush family and everything.

No I'm not an internet keyboard terrorist, let me provide some context

>be 14
>saw a campaign email pulled up on my friend's parents' computer
>decide it would be funny to reply saying all kinds of crazy shit
>sent it, think nothing of it
>a month or so later get a call from my friend's mom saying the secret service is there asking about the email
>fuck
>tell my dad
>he says I'm stupid and I need to own up to it when they get there so they will see I'm just a kid fucking around
>they come to my house
>3 black cars, black windows
>2 of them get out of only 1 car
>they had back up
>they come in and start talking to me
>asking me questions that were purposed to asses my mental state
>"have you thought of harming others or yourself"
>"do you see hallucinations"
>that kind of stuff
>they are apparently convinced I was indeed some stupid kid fucking around and wasting their time
>they shame me for doing so stupid, and I felt shamed
>they tell me I will be on a list and I will never be approved for a security clearance and if I were to go into the military there is a maximum rank I can achieve
>they leave

I later went to his inauguration(I had been to the first one too) in a school trip and my group was denied entry. I secretly knew why but I didn't tell any of them because I was embarrassed. One kid was bawling his eyes out because he didn't get to see his hero, GWB. Sorry man.

To the agents reading this, I'm definitely a good boy now.You already know that though.

Because he had that interdimensional kush.

You posted some random shit out of nowhere bub. Spies looks for patterns en shit. If you want senpai to notice you...up your ante.

I forgot to say they took my prints and took a picture of me before they left

Interestingly the camera was a Polaroid

some threat

don't remember exactly

12 years ago I was warned by staff in the OZ Federal Attorney Generals office that a forum I was on was under surveillance by a political team within their department. Never was raided or anything, but I am squeaky clean apart from shit posting on here.
A guy I know who was pulled off an international flight by the feds (imported laser pointers, ordered before the ban, they arrived after) subsequently had his house entered twice, but nothing taken, persistent WiFi network "ASIO Van" near his house. Called in for interview twice, IIRC.
Basically he's a big mouth and a repeat minor party senate candidate, so he's on their 'list'.

A guy I know in the USA was one of the first 'elite hackers' and a militia member. 20 years later he's a father of six, including adopting a couple, the largest landlord in his town, runs a secure cloud designed to survive a nuclear strike and does penetration tests on fortune 500 companies. He funds the local school and is friends with the sheriff.
The state police haul him out of the car and prone him at gun point whenever he is pulled over and when Obama was in the nearest city there was a black Suburban parked outside his house. Once you are listed as armed and dangerous you never get off it.
The forum we chat on is private, it was use for strategy of the Heller case among other things. The Admin effectively told us he had received a National Security Letter requiring him to turn over data when he heavily suggested we go to TOR and consider everything we ever said as on there as being public.
So yes, surveillance is real. But they keep it low key until you start spouting off in public and mention guns.

>I forgot to say they took my prints

You probably don't even burn them every month.