Brit/pol/ Bisley Barbarians edition

>Raided Surrey home 'owned by MBE foster couple'
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4889860/May-raises-level-critical-ISIS-claim-Tube-attack.html

>Anti-terror police tell Sunbury residents to 'get out' as property is searched
unvis.it/sky.com/story/anti-terror-police-tell-sunbury-residents-to-get-out-as-property-is-searched-11038625

>May’s terror CRACKDOWN: PM tells tech giants to stamp out extremism after Parsons Green
unvis.it/express.co.uk/news/uk/854930/Extremism-Theresa-May-Parsons-Green-terror-attack-London

>'What are they afraid of?' Cable MOCKS Brexiteers as he calls for second referendum AGAIN
unvis.it/express.co.uk/news/uk/854995/Brexit-news-lib-dem-conference-Vince-Cable-european-union-second-referendum-eu-uk-video

>Boris Johnson really has messed up his microscopic chance of being prime minister this time
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/voices/boris-johnson-telegraph-article-350m-nhs-floundering-leadership-not-going-to-happen-a7950546.html

>Don't introduce wolves into the wild, says Shropshire farmer
unvis.it/shropshirestar.com/news/farming/2017/09/09/dont-introduce-wolves-into-the-wild-says-shropshire-farmer/

>A Murdoch interfering in British politics? James claims the UK needs Fox’s Sky takeover
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403352-murdoch-sky-fox-media/

>UK–ISRAEL RELATIONS: 100 YEARS SINCE THE BALFOUR DECLARATION
unvis.it/jpost.com/Opinion/UKIsrael-relations-100-years-since-the-Balfour-Declaration-504643

>After Everest Botch, Russian Embassy in London Says: ‘Digital Sh*t’ Happens
unvis.it/themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-embassy-in-uk-tweets-58913

>Bid to bring Hebridean forests back from brink
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-41279015

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200239
youtube.com/watch?v=B9rd5N451_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hail Mosley OK good night

mummy

Hello.

How it's Brexit going?

She's so cute

I wish I wasn't scared to speak what I truly believe, because I feel that so long as I can't express myself I will continue down this path I am on hurtling towards extremism. I don't want to be extreme in action and words, I want to be rational and patient, but I feel that the more I can't speak thus vent the demons that haunt me the demons grip tighter around my thoughts. Surely they knew they'd create people like me, surely a psychologist out there knew it would happen. I battle hard to remain in control of my thoughts and I like to think I'm fairly mentally tough but there are surely many others out there who feel the same as I who aren't quite as tough in mind and will get swept away quicker by their thoughts.

They must know what they're creating.

You are cucked and not white lmao

Honestly we don't even really know anymore. The EU is desperate to appear strong and tough on us for daring to leave their club. Our political class can't comprehend that the nation might disagree with them about something. Lefties are begging for a 2nd referendum and our PM wants to ban the internet to stop brown people blowing themselves up.

>it's about normal

BBQ speaks. Sauce to the pork god. Ribs for the rib throne.

Bit of an early morning lads. You did sleep, didn't you?

˙ǝɯ ǝzɐɟ ʇ,uɐɔ sdiɹʇ ssɐ ʞund ǝsǝɥʇ 'ʎzɐɹɔ ɯ,I ʎɐs ǝɯoS

¿ǝɯ lǝǝɟ 'sʇsoɥƃ ǝʌil lɐǝɹ
¿ɹǝʞɔnɟɹǝɥʇoɯ 'sʇsoɥƃ ui ǝʌǝilǝq noʎ op
ɯǝlqoɹd ,uiʞɔnɟ ɐ ǝq ,uoƃ ɯ,I 'ǝip I ɟi uǝʌƎ
ǝɯ doʇs ʇ,uɐɔ sɹǝʞɔnɟɹǝɥʇoɯ noʎ ɐɥɐH
ǝuiɯ s,ʇɐɥʍ ʞɔɐq ,uiʞɐʇ ɯ,I
ǝɯ ɯoɹɟ ǝloʇs sɹǝʞɔnɟɹǝɥʇoɯ ǝsǝɥʇ ll∀ ¡ʇi s,ʇɐɥ┴
ilǝʌɐʞɐɯ ʎq si 'ʞɔɐq ǝɯoɔ oʇ ǝɯ ɹoɟ 'ʎɐʍ ʎluo ǝɥ┴

Fuck it. I am going to bed. Abandon thread.

Bye britbong. Hope you don't get culturally enriched tomorrow.

I don't think people know SiBiz these days, OP.

Night lads, God bless.

Night lads.

My only theory about what they do those things it's because that's what institute says they should.

And as good professionals academically trained they obey the results of the research and the surveys, if they only stopped their neurotism, they could be free from the claws of Tavistock.

5am sort of bump

6am bump

hello Britons

america sucks but the confederacy had potential

so what are you guys out if the union yet

There's truth in them words, limey. After all, we're pretty much the last bastion of an overwhelmingly dominant "British" America. Everyone else is tainted by the stench of being a "nation of immigrants" in quite large numbers. Pic related.

I'm awake again.

It's cold tonight.

ohayou

hello desu, you staying up all day I take it?

i wanted to sleep but i couldn't get passed 1am
I half-slept in the day yesterday even though I had a full 8hr at a normal time the day before

oh that sucks :(

Stupid animefaggots.

what happened to the christian girl given to a muslim family?
have you gotten her back yet?

if not, fuck off we don't want to hear from you, you're just reporting thing you won't do anything about you weak kneed pommy cunts.

riot or leave

SIGN IT.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200239

Why did I turn my computer upside down to read this?

Please don't turn off your internet.

Already signed one, they're debating it in October.

She is now living with her grandparents, but don't worry - the time will come.

Day 2 of no crisps no chocolate, had 3 meals yesterday but craving snacks, what can I snack on that doesn't taste like shit but is healthy?

fight me

Just don't snack you useless lardarse, you do it because it's something to do, not because you're actually hungry.

Don't let up. Keep hammering this shit so they know we're serious

they'll just fund it with tax money

Drink plenty of water, you won't feel the need to snack as much. A handful of nuts every now and then shouldn't do any harm though.

They won't abolish it, regardless of how many petitions you sign. This certainly isn't the first over the years and the government issues the same response every time.

Tunnocks?

Walnut Whip is Tunnocks but better tbqh.

Hello.

H-hi desu. . .

Why would you want to put me out of the job user?

Dammit I literally cannot not start grinning it's physically impossible not to start grinning looking at that.

>Being this naive
People are in prison over tv licences petitions are futile

/ourguy/?

>playing empire total war
>playing as the british
>send squad of four to scout ahead
>intercepted by french army, have to engage in battle
>battle starts with the french having me surrounded
>narrowly avoid pincher
>sprint towards exit
>french calvary charges
>quickly engage and decimate the ONE calvary unit sent
>run towards exit and make it with minimal losses
So this is the power of a tactical retreat.

Nearly cost us the referendum.
No.

>referendum
>worth anything
Fucking state of retarded anonymong cunts.

bump

Neck yourself nonce

g-good morning

there's literally nothing wrong with animeposting in the morning before big boy discussion comes out

Of course the ancaptard supports noncery

Of course Frankenstein's LARPer hates purity

If I don't want to fuck kids that means I hate them?
Typical retarded anonynonce logic.
Back onto the BTFO pile you go.

umm, she's 394 years old, sweetie xx

Rambling nonce nonsense, noncesense

Why do you think posting anime makes you a nonce?

does anyone have any grand plans for the day?

[early morning contentless posts act as bumping from page 5]

>old doddering boomer cucks raising hundreds of shitskin children while they manufacture bombs to kill whites
Is there anything more emblematic of the West?

I'm going to Stonehenge to get in touch with my ancestors.

I thought stonehenge was just before the ancient britons, that we have the same matriline but not the same patriline

fairly cool if true, but isn't the place now just used as a gathering spot for ancom druggies who believe it was made by kangs?

I guess I'll find out, but I don't think so. I think it mostly attracts "druids".

would you cut off contact with your parents if they started to use their houses to raise dozens of terrorefugees?

>Precentage of total European ancestry
so the other half is nigger

Yes, but my parents are pretty based, so that won't happen.

Who comfy in bed watching Marr here?

I think it means that, using Texas as an example, 48.1% of European ancestry is mainland European

The primary suspect was adopted by a couple who spent their entire lives adopting kids, mostly Asian and trying to raise them as best they could.

The suspected bomber stashed weapons under floorboards and in the garden, behind the couples back.
A lot of them turned into bad eggs and got involved with drugs and other gang-orientated losers near the local area.

The couple tried to solve the issue by talking so social workers etc, but to no avail.

I can't help but wonder why the most obvious step wasn't taken by the council or the foster parents. Forcing introductions to well behaved kids who put their energy into football or other such sports. But no, that's not what happened. The fostered kids were left to find their own circle and friends, so they did what any outsider from a broken family would do, and get cushy with a gang.

This is basic shit 101. As a council worker how the fuck did they not realise the foster kids had to be nourished in a non-gang environment. 29 people have been injured because of their incompetence.

>collecting images of sexualised school children
Hmmm how could that possibly be noncery.

Morning gents. So are waynes back at old trafford today. Shame they're going to lose

They aren't sexualised

These people were probably the most adept and experienced Asian-raisers in the entire country, and they still couldn't raise one to not be an absolute savage by 18. I wonder what this means?

Yet they didn't take in any white children in need. That tells me everything I need to know. It is just a shame the "refugee" didn't take out the foster family to be honest with you.

Sunbry is a nice (and safe tory)area, the neighbours must of been super pissed at that family.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9rd5N451_w

HE'S ALIVE LADS

This is how I feel. The more that conservative values and speech is booed and shut down, the further a person is pushed towards an extreme version.

I despise the left so much. I hate them. I hate them more than a ethic group. I hate them even though I know they are fellow Brits. Leftism/Marxism is a suicidal cult that wants to see the eradication of whites

he's /ourbrillopad/

Speak your mind then you dumb nigger

Tell me about your ideology. Not many people become infatuated with conservatism. If it's a mind virus for you it may well be a mind virus for the wider population. I do say, spread it.

Good morning, you have superb taste.

Are you that autistic Raul Moat poster?

Has anyone else been having second thoughts about all this right wing stuff lately? I always thought I was a pretty independent thinker but it's become clear I've let the right wing media (daily mail, BBC) brainwash me into scapegoating immigrants for my own self-made problems. Did you know immigrants are actually a net benefit to the economy? I think it's time to grow up and accept that diversity really is vital in a changing world. Some of you lads at least can still pull back from the edge.

Bucket licences when?

>18yo arrested on connection with Parsons Green tube attack
>21yo arrested on connection with Parsons Green tube attack

Ah yes, it's the younger generation of Muslims that are the most likely to integrate into British society.

>BBC
>right wing
Nice joke lad

t-thanks

Start buying guns.

bump