What the fuck, white people

As a Jew, happening upon this website today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life.

I used to think that the left was exaggerating about the level of racism out there. Sure, I've always known about the underlying biases and prejudices that white people have. Part of being Jewish is being faced with those realities every day.

But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?

It truly is sickening to realize that there are people like this out there in the world. I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.

I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters against bigotry and white supremacy is stronger than ever, so thank you for showing me today who you truly are.

Get out of here with your fucking copypasta faggot

*yawn* did you say something?

Stale pasta, kys leaf.

Stale pasta

Good point kys op

gr8 b8 m8

Stale pasta is only"gr8 b8" by leaf standards.

all fields

mmmm pasta with sage flakes

Fuck off leaf

>As a Jew
That was your first mistake.

A FUCKING LEAFHEEB

btw what anime is that from my dude.

I don't remember the anime name but that girl is Canadian.

tell brock his copypastas are gay af

Good. All we ever wanted was an end to false pretense.
Once everything is out in the open, we've already won.

r-rOLLING for the ODDS that OP knows what human shit or human blood tastes like
c-checc these digits goyim
>Select all images that match the label:
chime
LCHAIM GOYAH

No one reply to the "1 post by this ID" thread. If you must reply, remind the kike OP what a filthy rat he is and tell him to hang himself, but sage while doing so.

Oy fuckin vey

Sage and report this has been posted every day for a week

inb4 israeli flag