ITT characters you hated at first

ITT characters you hated at first

I can't hate any female character.
I can only hate male character because of self-insertion

Ended up being one of my favorite characters in the series. Usopp's character development is amazing.

Cuck

Other than the feet and the armpits, I still hate her.

I hated Kamina at first, especially during the episodes where he was just literally throwing boulders at Simon for "training".
Then episode 8 came along and you learn how he was actually insecure in episode 11.
Then the show became shit without him.

Used to hate Nico, but his story is almost the same as mine's.

>I can't hate any female character.
I can when they fully understand why people hate them, yet never seek to fix it.

now she is my second favorite grill ever, only behind my waifu.

Misaki

Really? Tell why, please? I'm just curious.

I hate her, still hate her, hate the show, hate the "message" they are trying to push, hate the "main" character.

Tenga best girl

She went from my least favorite to my absolute favorite. Never before has a character done that to me.

Got 4 episodes into Maou-Sama and absolutely hated her in the sub. Heard good things about the dumb and begrudgingly watched 2 episodes and it's like night and day. English VA Chiho blew Nip VA Chiho out of the water. Made me add it to the very short list of good dubs

So fucking irritating but she grew on me.
Like a fungus.

Dumbest post on Sup Forums today.

I fell in love with her all of a sudden.

Ive been here for 7 yeats and you are Neo-Sup Forums at its finest

She grew on me and was the bro of bros in Heaven feel.

Ueno did nothing wrong

When this show started I hated the entire cast (excluding Mao). By the end of it though I ended up liking most of the cast. Hell, I even ended up liking Huang, a character I thought I would never end up liking.