twitter.com/katjakaos/status/908673535618543616
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Nasiriyah_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hol up

Taquiya

Gg Islam

Yea, it's really helped London.

>Bending the knee to Islam will fix everything

SHE'S RIGHT IF YOU CONTINUE TALKING SHIT ABOUT THEM THEY'LL KEEP BLOWING STUFF UP!

IN THE MEANTIME I HOPE ACID IS THROWN INTO HER FACE BECAUSE SHE DRESSES LIKE A WHORE.

HEH

NOW WE'LL SEE IF SHE STILL LOVES THEM

REMEMBER, YOU'RE ONLY PROGRESSIVE IF YOU SAY "IT'S MY FAULT FOR BEING RAPED" OR "IT'S MY FAULT FOR ACID THROWN INTO MY FACE"

She forgot to add in the part where we need to stop muslims from marrying 8 year olds.

Ask Poland what they think about their islamophobia and how it relates to terrorist attacks in their country.

Oh right. They don't have any

Pasta + prove me wrong thread

bomb the middle east
IT'S THAT SIMPLE

or kill all the jews who are putting muslims everywhere except israel.

its time that people wake up and start fighting back against this 1% who run every bank and every media outlet brainwashing the masses and take back our country.

>Get them the fuck out
>nuke the entire Middle East
>take away women's voting rights
Mine are better.

Fucking ay this bitch needs the gas.

Liberals know it isn't white people doing the attacks. They do this stuff because they're afraid of Muslims.
Objectively speaking violence energizes the side the perpetrator is apart of and demoralizes the opposition.
Women are the biggest justifiers of violence because that's part of their mating. The woman wants white men to bend the knee to who she views is the stronger and more violent. If it was Nazis attacking she would be saying it was the jews fault the Nazis were so violent.

>this please for the love of god
With only men voting, guarantee niggers get the fuck out back to Africa.

>slide thread

anyone who replys beyond this point is a fucking autist.

that is their honest solution isn't it...
just do whatever they want and they will stop hurting us.

I wonder if they will feel the same way about right wingers when we start killing them.

Sayyid Qutb called for radical extremist jihad not because of uneducated white people, hate speech, or "Islamophobia", barely anyone knew or cared about Islam 50 years ago in the West. It was a response to shitty living conditions, corrupt and ineffectual governments who lost to Israel in the Six Days War. Qutb believed muslims were being punished by God for not being muslim enough. Qutb concluded that most people calling themselves "muslims" were not in fact muslim, and a reconquering of Muslim lands by a vanguard of true believers was necessary. This led to extremist groups forming all over the middle east, who push for strict sharia law and the destruction of the West and Modernity.

Or just 1. Stop muslims

nuke africa too once all the niggers are back in the appropriate target zones.

>If it was Nazis attacking she would be saying it was the jews fault the Nazis were so violent.
this is what the Germans DID say at the time. Never thought of it that way

>Types like a nigger
>Not a nigger
Social media was a mistake
Women were a mistake
Niggers were a mistake
Life is a mistake

Her tweet
twitter.com/katjakaos/status/908673535618543616

satan confirms

They're afraid of everything, it's why they're always literally shaking

>Life is a mistake

This

There's this law school saying, pound the facts, but if they're not on your side, pound the table. She literally has an emoticon for pounding the table because she has no facts.

what is it about liberals trying to externalize motivation for suicide when it's clear muslims and trannies are both just screwed in the head

>when the leaf is not abhorrent

>police hunt down people who are islamophobic on the internet.
>terrorism still persists
guess she was wrong

next time can you knot fucking block out the user.

thanks

This is no different from the "God doesn’t send people to hell, people send themselves" argument Fundamentalist Christians use. In this case she's saying terrorists don't want to kill people, those people invite terrorist attacks on themselves when they exercise their legal rights to free speech. I'd say this case is more insidious as we're talking about real world violence here in response to speech. We're essentially acquiescing to bratty children who don't like us saying certain things.

Also, she appears to not realize that the vast majority of victims of Islamic terror are Muslims themselves and most of those are non-white.

Kek good joke

That should've been done 50 years ago. African niggers contribute absolutely nothing to the world, and are a massive drain on resources.
Also, the hand clap thing is fucking retarded.

See

One simple step to stop terrorism:
1. Stop importing terrorists

Japmoot should enable emojies on pol for next level shitposting

trips of truth

How to stop terrorism? You cant fucking stop terrorism because the ideology stems from one of the most popular religions in the world.

Where do you think these people obtain the idea of killing the infidels? Where do you think these people obtain the image of Jihad? It's in their fucking religion.

Educate yourself you globalist cuck

>Educate white ppl
do they still believe we haven't meticulously covered every single subject and autistic detail about race, religion and politics? what the fuck could this bitch, or any shitlib, possibly introduce that would be groundbreaking enough to show we are wrong?

Actually, stopping hate speech would actually help a bit.

>leaf

A couple days ago ISIS blew away 200 of their fellow durka durkas for reasons that have nothing to do with white people or hate speech.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Nasiriyah_attacks

But please, tell us more about how free speech in the West is the cause of all the world's ills.

what the fuck would this stupid cunt know about anything? fuck her, and fuck you OP

>what the fuck could this bitch, or any shitlib, possibly introduce that would be groundbreaking enough to show we are wrong?

That all white people are secretly and unconsciously racist, and need to be taught how not to be racist even though it's unconscious. You must be rewired to not be subconsciously hold brown people down and you must realize you benefit from being white, in ways they can't really show specifically.

@141832652
>doesn't have an argument

The problem of terrorism solved in a single tweet, by a woman with dyed hair, no less!

HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER!!

Translation:

Brainwash white people with leftist ideology.

Ban speech that disagrees with said ideology.

Moslem migrants are infallible.

I agree. We should send this enlightened person as our personal ambassador to Iraq so she can tell them how bad white people are.

>That all white people are secretly and unconsciously racist, and need to be taught how not to be racist even though it's unconscious

I guess white people are the only race that have unconscious bias towards members of other races. Typical leftist cuck.

fuggit lets send her to the saudis

Just knowing that people like this (who are obviously mentally retarded) are allowed to vote and use the internet worries me.

"Prove her wrong pro tip you cant."

Yeah because shes obviously brainwashed beyond repair.

His post was obviously satire, you autist.

that's not educational, that's some kind of weird social engineering policy

indeed, now, which is the most hateful religion on the world?
oh, whelp, it is islam. time to ban islam

Day Of The Rope. Prepare yourself, because you're moving to the front of the line.

Long term goals, but we stride for this.
Only logical solution.

>don't make fun of my peaceful religion or else I'll kill you

The shaking is because of how moist they are at violent men.

Yes, there are many Muslims spreading hateful ideology. So, you're not against stopping that? Or you are? Hate speech is hate speech.

I can't

because she died alone

a long long time ago

this isn't how to slide
this is how to tell people to go straight to catalog
hire smart people or fix the bots lol

Heh.

Well, I am on Sup Forums Sup Forums after all. What did you expect?

Could some one educate me so that terrorists can stop killing people?

>someone who never read why ISIS attacks people

That hippy liberal shit is one of their main reasons in their own words.

Ah yes I forget. It's mean things on Twitter that make terrorists not the medieval philosophy that tells you to kill non believers.
>Mfw you fall for the taqiyya

>cute
>retarded
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

>what is makeup

>America

That's not really true, though. Muslim terrorists will drink, go to strip clubs, eat bacon, etc so they feel like they have to go through with it.

I'd like to see her spend a week in any Middle Eastern country and see what she says after.

im offended she clapped.
i will disregard her message

Leftists are chickens who are convinced the fox isn't real.

>educate white people
what does that even mean?

AT LEAST I'LL DIE KNOWING I WASN'T A BIGOT.

TAKE THAT, KIMPFIES.

Here's a protip. You're as ignorant as they come. And if you wish to educate white people, presuming you are one, then start with yourself and read the Qu'ran. But I bet you won't though will you? Pussy.

The onus is on the person making the claim to back it up with evidence
protip: you're retarded

holy kek

It WAS the Jew's fault......

The majority of Islamist terrorist attacks are done in societies where there are no white people, where everyone is Muslim and where it is illegal to talk deride Islam. Checkmate.

>3
Ignore shill threads
Report shill threads
Do not bump shill threads

>CLAPPING
>HELPS
>ME MAKE
>MY POINT

Fuck off shill