Shingeki no Kyojin/Snk

Do you think the world outside the walls is more advanced? Will we see other warriors soon?

I want Bert to live a long and fulfilling life.

Yes. When that little shit Eren is finally kidnapped for good.

Connie and Hitch or Jean and Hitch?

Bully should stay away.

There's nothing different there. Maybe they just have more food and animals.

Baby Mikasa deserves -
>Good food
>Hugs
>Warm bed
>A cute teddy bear
>Hot chocolate
>A pet of her choice
>Protected from creeps like you

She might deserve those things. But I want to adopt her for dreadful reasons. What she deserves is of little consequence to me.

I don't think they are a cyberpunk society, but they have all the knowledge Reiss has been banning.

I want to strangle Lolikasa to death.

They have baseball so I'd assume as much.

Why user? The poor child doesn't deserve such things. I'll not let you near her anyway. btw if you aren't just baiting please go to a doctor before this gets out of hand

Some people shouldn't be let near kids.

>They have baseball so I'd assume as much.
So late XIX or early XX?

Baby Mikasa deserves good guardians. ErwL raising her properly when?

All babygekis should go to good homes.

This is a Bert thread now
I'll never leave again, we'll defend Bert together next time.

Nice.

Bertfags, your humour quality has been really going down lately. Please stop embarrassing yourselves

BRA deserve to be forgiven for their sins.

>Buhhh someone doesn't like my shitty character

Where do you see humour in that sentence?

I just made a new twitter account and followed a bunch of snk people I already checked regularly only to get banned for being a bot. Someone post cute Berts to heal me.

Please kill yourselves.

Don't be mad user.

Twitter doesn't ban that easily, it will probably force you to give a phone number to prove you're not a bot. Otherwise it doesn't make sense. Have a rare twitter Bert to ease your pain.

We get it, you're butthurt when Bort isn't the center of attention.

We get it, you're butthurt when Bort is the center of attention.

Oh yeah, sorry. I got redirected to a page telling me my account had been blocked and that I could verify it with my phone to unblock it, but I don't really want to post my give them my phone number. I created another account later and the same thing happened after I failed at getting an unused username a couple of times; I didn't know twitter could think I'm a bot just for that. Guess it's my IP or something of the sort, but I had never used twitter here before.
Thanks for the Bert.

But we are both talking about him

It's not going to use your number for anything, it will just send a code via SMS and then it won't bother you again.

My doctor told me to see a shrink and they told me I have personality issues

>I just want Bert to find peace and all variations
>every thread

My god you are a bot

He's not me, and I'm not a bot.

I guess I should charge my phone and get my number. Still weird how I got flagged as a bot so quickly for following people too fast though.
That's not me though. I'm made of flesh.

>there's more than one Bortbot and they steal human flesh

Worry has become fear

Will Bert finally kill Gesumin next chapter?

Twitter is retarded, but it won't bother you again after you confirm your number. Most likely they want to data mine, but since they won't spam you it's pretty harmless.

We need Ricofag

What is it? Researching.

Yeah, I was pretty mad when it happened the second time, especially since it didn't give another way of proving I'm not a bot. It felt like they just wanted my number.

Not exactly related, but is it just me or Isayama doesn't like Armin? He always portrays him as some sort of smartass or bully that always gets told by other characters.

Nobody really likes Armin. Fuck that little blonde cunt.

Isayama pls

Armin deserves death for what he did to poor Annie.

Editor-kun pls

Me too! We should chill.

Bertbots pls

So, liking a character like Bert is related to mental illness.

Those are LMfags though.

Armin should have been aborted

Annie likes him.

N-no thank you.

Not really, Arminfag.

Annie's puffy is reserved for Eren's lil titan

Of course retarded Arminfags would see Annie as a random moeblob.

Fuck off, Arminfag. Annie trusted him, and he repayed that trust by getting her captured. He'll die for what he did.

Mine told me I should talk more,stop being so single minded and wanted to make me do some weird tests

these threads suck. there is nearly never any plot discussion. at least post some fat snk ass for me to save to a folder or something.

I don't even go to a doctor because I know he'll confirm how fucked up I am

Reiner did notihing wrong

It really sucks to be us.
I only leave my house once every two weeks to go shopping.

I hope you'll forgive my typo. Have a Reiner to compensate.

He likes him. Sometimes he dedicates Armin some of the joke pages at the end of the volume. Along with Mikasa, I think Isayama likes them in the same way.

And with these chapters of Armin being telling he is a cry baby or a coward (again) Isayama is preparing him to take the lead some day, he still lacks in confidence.

He didn't kill Gesumin when he had the chance.

I like Armin and hate Annie.

That's me too. The only time of the year where I leave regularly is during exam time.

Will they ever be reunited, Sup Forums?

>Sometimes he dedicates Armin some of the joke pages at the end of the volume.
To give him ugly pig faces and make fun of him. That's what writers do with OCs they don't like. Do you see Ymir often in joke pages? No, even though she's his favorite.

Yeah, I love Armin too and don't hate Annie but don't care about her.

MOUTH PLAY!!
And yes. Within 2 volumes.

But they go so well together user.

At least I'm not the only one.
I don't even have exams.
I work from home.

I have an active social life somehow and I don't get why, I wouldn't want to be my friend. But then I realize they just want to bang me and it all makes sense.

Annie deserves nothing except another mass murderer or death.

Jeanbo?

They don't and Armin is a disgusting asshole that took advantage of her.

I hope Annie kills Armin when she gets out.

Don't lose your friends user

Kek, no. I would a Janbo though.

Glad you got a job
Some of my former friends contact me regularly, but I'm an asshole and never go out. At least you can get easy sex from thirsty fucks I guess, last time someone hit me was two years ago and I'm chubby now

I hope Annie rots in her crystal.

I haven't read since like chapter 40 and all the political stuff started. Do we know what Zeke's deal is? Why does he just enjoy killing people? He just seems sadistic and afaik I can't find a motive for why he wants titans to win over humans.

Please write this on your blogs and not here.

My girlfriend left me and then literally left the country.

If he doesn't like him he had already killed him and gives his beloved Jean some protagonism. I like Jean but Isayama doesn't seem to like him some much based on the plot. She does not appear since 100 chapters ago.

Right? It's getting ridiculous now you damn losers.

Fuck off bert

Go to hell, Armin doesn't care about her. I like Annie but she's not a victim.

But this is my blog

Of course.

BRA deserve to be removed

How about I fuck you off?

>Implying Mikasa will let Annie to get close to him.

I've never had a normal relationship

This isn't your blog, you pathetic cucks.