Would you elect an Uchiha as president?

Would you elect an Uchiha as president?

Just as with the Muslims, the answer is no.

Might as well give it a shot. The Senju and the Namikaze have done nothing but fuck up.

Too bad London isn't so smart.

I would elect anyone who runs on a platform of sending Naruto fans to the gas chambers.

>child of the prophecy
>god-tier powers
>all the Uchihas are exterminated except for a fag literally sucking his cock and a loli who can't wait to do it
>all the kages sucking his cock
>Naruto still ruin it

Naruto confirmed as a the worst Hokage ever

The Senjews and the Uzumakis are pretty much the same thing now. I think Kishi realized he couldn't fulfill his full pottery without Naruto being a Senjew but it was too late

What the fuck is this, and what's with that retarded hairdo?

No

BUILD A WALL

Saved

Is Trump the tulpa of kishimoto who wished really hard for Tobirama to exist?

>biggest dream is to be come the best hokage and protect all of konoha

>Dies and fails to protect konoha

What a failure. He had fucking jesus powers how did he die?

What the fuck. How far has the new manga gotten?

I think it was a flash-forward or a dream or something

>Uchiha
TRIGGERED

I would elect Salad, she promise free lunches.

>Hashirama
Handed over nukes to other countries that were eager to start a war for free.

>Tobirama
Died in the first world war to twenty fodder lightning niggers

>Hiruzen
Edgelord destroyed half the village under his watch. Died in the attack.

>Minato
Edgelord destroyed half the village under his watch. Died in the attack.

>Tsunade
Edgelord destroyed half the village under her watch. Fell into a coma in the attack.

>Kakashi
Completely useless without his sharingan, internet got invented under his watch, though.

>Naruto
Edgelord completely destroyed the village under his watch. Is probably dead.
Someone needs to make Konoha great again.

>Tobirama had natural white hair
>Kakashi had natural white hair
>Pattern is rather useless in combat but village prosperity skyrockets and cool techniques are invented

We know what to look for.

Mitsuki?

Yes. Someone has to make the village great again. The Senju line has been dropping the ball for far to long.

Uchiha would turn it even shittier. Shikadai should be Hokage.

Shikadai should be Hokage but the Uchiha would have stomped and conquered the world by now

>stomped and conquered the world
>Not broken into a dozen warring factions because they can't keep their backstabbing and murderous psychosis in check and making everything worse

>Just London
user, eight years ago the US made that mistake first.

I actually kekĀ“d with the edgelord parts, because they are true.

Would Danzo be a good Hokage?
He was the only one with the balls to accept Konoha was a fascist state founded and sustained by contract killers and he solved the Uchiha problem except Itachi was a pussy and couldn't finish the job

>Would Danzo be a good Hokage?
He was the biggest jew in the show, skulking around in the back ground and manipulating good people to their dooms just so he could have power. Didn't matter if the village survived in name only so long as he was in charge.

That said, he probably did save everyone when he killed that toad and stopped Naruto from coming in early. And he did solve the Uchiha problem.

Ninja world war between Uchiha splinters would probably end up with so many genjutsu unleashed nobody will know for sure if they are in matrix or not.