Kiznaiver

LEWD
LUSTY
LESBIANS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lesbian*

Honoka was totally into it, that's why she was so afraid. Afraid of her own feelings.

I want to fuck background-chan

Would you let your co-author dom you Sup Forums?

>Dyke wants to have sex with a girl
>Denied
>Dyke mental state gets weakened and die from her disease
>Dykes BTFO
I guess Okada is a genius after all.

Let's be honest here, user.
There were two lesbians in that room
The one that said "no" lives in a constant state of depression and regret over not munching that manko when she had the chance.

Nah champ. Glasses girl was sad because her best friend just died out of nowhere, and they left on quite bad terms with nothing resolved. Freckles was gay because her only friend was a girl, if Glasses girl was a boy, she would ride that dick all the same. Glasses girl is ending up with Fatboy anyway.

>denying her of her one chance to become one with the person she loved before she dies
Why is Maki such a monster?

>next week is a Tenga episode
When can we expect a preview?

>you will never make Nico ikuuu~

This, both were loners, both were theri only company, both were young middle schoolers. Had Ruru been a boy, Maki would of sucked that dick,too if it wasn't for kidney problems. If you're lucky Maki is bisexual and will go for the threesome ending with fatty and tryhard. It's probably for the better they didn't have sex. That kinda thing can really damage a person not prepared for it, especially a person as young as they were.

>next episode is a Tenga romance episode
who's hype for watching him blush?

>That kinda thing can really damage a person not prepared for it
Well it can damage their hymen, that's for sure.

How would Tenga respond to being filled with dicks? It's his function after all.

>filled with dicks
How many do you think it'd take to fill him?

They're going to screen episodes 8 and 9 the 24th in Japan.

Eh? I don't get it.

So in other words, the next 2 episodes are going to be spoiled for us well ahead of time.

I dunno, they tend to be pretty tight-lipped with those advance screenings. Even they aren't, people will still post fake spoilers that will confound us until the episodes air.

alright Sup Forums,come up with the worst fake spoilers imaginable.

>I can't be your friends
>But I can be your kiznaiver

Jesus christ this is some shitty writting

Nico/Tenga happens

How does advance screening work? Is it for reviewers or can normal people join?

he said fake

>the big twist is going to be Sonozaki and main character guy were in original kiznaiver program
wow Bravo Okada did not see that one coming

Tenga decides to run for the Kaccbowl too.

It looked like ditzy rich girl was in that picture, too.

Wasn't that confirmed like 3 episodes ago?

and Hisomu, and possibly Yuta.

If I empathized with Maki in this episode does that mean I'm a Kiznaiver?

No, it means that we actually got a half decent episode

Wheres the fucking OP already??

This episode was actually really good.

Right here

>That's as big as it gets?

Why waste a design this good on a tertiary character?

You mean 7 episodes ago, right

Yoshizawa is in love with Tenga and his ass.

all that emotional baggage must go right to the chest

>gerbloing

nico is so fucking retarded. and japan's tradition (shown in anime) with dead family is gross. what happened to bury your dead. get on with your life. I'm not even being edgy. like it's so easy to make a story, even if its minor, to be around not being able to let go when you build a shrine for the person that died.

anyways, episode blew as usual.

So by "killed someone" Honoka meant "denied the sexual advances of a terminally ill lesbian".
That's totally the same thing I guess.

What kind of items does Nico reserve her butt-pouch for?

tenga ded

This episode felt like it was supposed to be really emotional but it doesn't feel like it at all

candy n shit

How do they keep managing to make Nico cuter each episode?

Who are the kids in the photo?

Kacchon, Hisomu, and Sonozaki

And Nico.

コンニチハwwwwwwwガイジンガタクサンイマスネwwwwwwwwwwww ハジメマシテwwwwwww
強からSup Forumsをりようすることをなりました。

4649四六四九wwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I just want Chidori to get a happy ending, everything else is secondary.

Looks like you could possibly make the case for that. MC can't feel pain, Hisomu gets off to pain, and Nico what, feels super empathetic?

I don't really see her being a part of the original group myself. Mostly because she's had enough involvement with everyone else that I wouldn't feel shorted if she wasn't.

What ever happened to the full OP? I thought it was supposed to come out like a month ago but nothing happened and nobody said anything.

Nah. Maki didn't pull away from Ruru because lesbians. She pulled away because she knew Ruru was sick and would die eventually and she wouldn't be able to handle the pain that comes with it. She would have done the exact same thing if Ruru were a dude.

i liked this chick a lot, and normally i hate lesbians

its probably the freckles

Agreed. She both didn't give a fuck and was really caring to people who meant a lot to her. 10/10 would drink a beer with her.

うるさい

This episode was really strong, much better than the absolute nothing that was the camping episodes. Seriously, what was the point of that mini arc? Chidori does her shitty tsundere bit even though she confessed during the first challenge?

Show is so shit it managed to make femdom boring

where's the photo?

>you will never go swimming in the sea with your group of misfits

This episode was extremely depressing.

Usually anime makes me feel better about my lack of friends, so why does this one just hurt me Sup Forums?

How does it make you feel better?

Anime always makes me feel like shit regarding my lack of meaningful friendships. The only solace I have to it all, is telling myself real life friendships are never like they are in anime.

They become surrogate relationships for me in order to ease the pain. It makes the crushing blow worse when they end though.

I can't take anyone seriously that disliked this episode it took the usually yuri shit drama and handled is very well along with that beautiful rain transition.

Also it looks like this may be leading to more positive emotions being shared not just pain and heartbreak.

Full OP here: youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

>twist
>Sonozaki and main character guy were in original kiznaiver program
It's not a twist if it was stated in the very first episode

This meme isn't funny anymore. They have like four notes in common at the beginning of the chorus and that's it

Is Nico going to end up paired with Maki?

>wanna know a secret?
>I like big tits Maki

Because they mostly kept us in the dark over her trauma and then fell over themselves explaining it and resolving it so quickly

For most of the show, Honoka has just bee a vaguely antagonistic bitch with a "problem" flag to be handled later. Why should we care about her catharsis?

This episode was actually pretty good, I'm glad I endured through this series

Damn, I didn't realize it

And then Maki's honkers grew and grew.

Wasn't the point to give katsu a chance to grow a little? Now if you're asking what's the point of making it a summer trip/ test of bravery particularly, I dunno. Something more thematically fitting would have been stronger, but what that something could have been who knows.

While not totally realistic about how people become friends, it gets a lot of things right. Like the idea that being stuck around each other and generally not being a dick to each other will give you the sort of relationship where it's at least fun to hang out. The unrealistic part is everyone is going to deeply understand each other due to kiznaiver and in reality, most people, even longtime friends, rarely connect on such a heavy level.

Does this qualify as the designated beach episode?

This.

I actually like Kiznaiver's OP. Only other OP I like this season is Luluco, come on give it up already.

Sadly yes, unless Tenga whores himself out and we see him shirtless again.

Man this whole arc was a complete mess. I'm just glad its over.
Tenga x Nico/Katsuhira x Chidori love triangle has potential to be good though, I'm hyped for next week.

So she died from drawing manga?

Her kidney disease which she had from birth finally ended her.

>love triangle
>good
Please stop breathing.

LEWDY
LUSTY
SKELETONS

>Asenshi
>100%

>[Asenshi] Kiznaiver - 07 [A2A21989].mkv

Why are you even watching this show then nigger?
Every Okada show has some kind of love triangle except maybe for WIXOSS.

I wish this show actually takes more zero escape shenanigans like in the second episode instead of boring forced drama with corny dialogues all the time.

>Hisomu
what? where?

Purple hair, 3rd kid from the left.

the middle kid looks so much like him in terms of sitting position and facial expression

Aside from the hair color, it's pretty much stretching it compared to Kachon and Noriko.

Especially this one.

I think that was the noukin DQN of that generation.

I think you're all mixed up here user, all I see is
>Nico
>???
>Tenga because implying he doesn't dye his hair
>Hisomu
>Kacchon and blue girl
>???

Does okada and her group of friends enjoy visiting strangers whose daugthers have died, just to interrogate them about it until one of the parents loses it and they leave? Like some sort of hobby or something?

>10 points if you make her cry, 50 if she screams get out

Or is normal in japan? Meddlesome kids coming to your house to talk about your dead kids like some sort of jehovah witnesses.