I finally realized how I can watch Toradora without crying. I just rewatch the final arc and don't watch the beginning...

I finally realized how I can watch Toradora without crying. I just rewatch the final arc and don't watch the beginning. The reason the ending feels sad is because I got too attached to the characters at the start.
Now I don't feel like I have as much of a hole in my heart.

As long as I keep chanting to myself Minori deserved to lose, it will all be okay. I just have to make myself believe it.

I have a similar situation with Angel Beats,Clannad and Toradora.

I just can't watch them at all, I get too sad.

>toradora isn't shit meme

Every time I rewatch this stupid show I feel depressed for like three days. And I can't stop myself from rewatching it every winter.

That's how it works baka

Let it all out pal.

ITT: Let's discuss anime that leave us feeling depressed for whatever reason.

Alternatively, you could just watch a good anime romance and throw Toradora out the window and into the garbage where it belongs.

This one didn't make me sad. It left me filled with rage for a couple days.

They're all shit and annoying to watch.

What was up with Kitamaru cucking everyone? He was some nerd with glasses.

>tfw can't stop running away from my problems.
>tfw never make decisions for my own sake.
>tfw life will go on without me if I don't make choices.
>tfwe everyone I know is going to move on to do other things and I'll be left alone
>tfw they're all gonna die some day
>tfw I'm gonna die some day

I don't understand, toradora has a perfectly happy ending.

Unless you deluded yourself into thinking the McBowl was going to be won by anyone but taiiga, I mean it's in the fucking title, from ep1 you know exactly how it is going to end.

It's not so much the bowl as it is the drama build up. It's too much watching Taiga and Ryuji keep with their plan after they realize each others feelings and start trying to bottle them up. It hit too damn close to home. . That and the OST makes me feel sad.

Gosh there are so many underages here crying over poor melodrama.

>feels

>when she tells Ryuji that she had nobody supporting her and that everyone wished that she had aborted him
MY FEELS WEREN'T READY FOR THIS

any other animes like it?

No one cares, faggot

>Watch Toradora in reverse
>it's about a couple breaking up because of NTR

Anger > depression. At least I feel alive.

I dunno man. I hear melodrama, I'm thinking dumb shot like Kamina's death in TTGL. Toradora had a lot of build up which makes everything hit harder in the final arcs.

>animes
>wanting to be spoonfed
Fuck off

There is nothing in the same genre which hits with the same emotional impact except maybe Clannad, but you may not get the feels as bad because the proportions of the characters are comical as fuck.

>Clannad
thanks man, will check it

Crying over kiddy garbage when you are a GROWN ass man like toughen up.

Seriously somone leaving their partner in highschool makes you cry?

For some reason, the Steins;Gate movie made me feel like this. Even if it wasn't as good as the anime, I just felt everything Kurisu did. And her kiss to a young Rintaro out of desperation and sincerity is just heartbreaking.

If you don't get a bad case of the feels watching pic related you aren't human

Charlotte
Chunibyo
Golden Time
Kanon
Pet Girl
Plastic Memories
Your Lie in April

just to name a few

...did you watch the show or read the novel? There was a lot more shit going on than two people breaking up in highschool.

I didn't cry watching Toradora because I'm not a faggot who cries to romance shows.

I like crying. It's like power washing your soul clean.

Dumb pussy wojakposters

>muh anime is for manly men only. You shouldn't feel anything but lust when you see a girl in an anime hurr durr

Can't feel sad for Minori. She had the game in her hands and fumbled it away in the most spectacular purposeful fuckup ever portrayed in media.

go back to r9k faggot

>Ryuji and Taiga are a newlywed couple that return to high school as students
>While there, they realize that there are other people they could be with instead of each other
>They run through town. Back to their homes and to their parents, and decide to break up.
>Ryuji begins pursuing a depressed Softballer named Minori.
>Taiga goes after some weirdo with glasses named Kitamaru
>Kitamaru and Minori originally want Taiga and Ryuji to stay together, but start giving less and less fucks as time goes on.

It's a start, but it's promising. To be honest this will probably be the plot to a real anime within the next ten years

>the last arc of toradora isn't bollywood-tier melodrama and retardation

Bollywood dramas are this good?

>the lunchbox OVA
That was some god tier writing. Bugs and Daffy level cucking at every turn

I cried watching Dragon Ball Z when Goku died the first time before I knew about the whole dragon balls reviving people thing.

yeah, that was pretty heavy