World War 3 will start in 2019 and shortly after there will be a heavy white nationalist uprising that happens in the...

World War 3 will start in 2019 and shortly after there will be a heavy white nationalist uprising that happens in the middle of it.

Unfortunately due to increasing conflict on who wants to fight in the war and who doesn't Americans revolt and take divide the entire country inadvertently destroying the northeast and west.

You will see a person with the initials A.S.G who is an important figure into all this change comes to rise and claims the entire Midwest as similar what the confederates did, but its not called confederate states of america. Also they're allies with Europe which has also changed a few countries.

AMA, another dude from the future made a post about it here but he twisted a few things to his own narrative.

I'm from 2109 btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc&index=5&list=PLMFbV4SYGuJzwNAriMBQYvVWNbRDF27OI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm from 2109 btw.
Stopped reading there.

Did you kill all the jews yet?

You made it that far

Well that was the last line of the post so not only did you read the whole thing but there is nothing more to read.

Yes and no. Crypto-Jews are very well still alive, but they're no threat because they're proud of their European heritage and will die for it anyways.

Alot of full blooded jews were either deported to israel or killed off. Israel is on heavy monitoring though by Europe. Nobody likes jews anymore.

Just warning you btw you better fucking leave canada for England because your country is gonna get fucked badly

>they're proud of their European heritage

And we will take it from them, one drop rule user. If you mix a spec of poo with delicious ice cream, is it still ice cream?

>Nobody likes jews anymore
Stopped reading right there, no way the future will be this much of a utopia.

is it the muslims?

I'm from 3304 none of this stuff matters but there will be a Third world war in the 2040s that will result in the birth of my "country" unfortunately communism still exist and with it slavery. But red blooded freedom fighters still exist and we are fighting everyday throughout civilized space.

>LARP
entertain me user

Babylon 5 or star trek?

The bleaching process is really popular, but it only applies to quadroons and octaroons. And if the quadroons still look niggerish they can't go through it.

in world war 3 all of the right is gunna enlist.

You can be amazed how anti-semetic someone can become in a few weeks. You'll see what I mean.

It will end in western victory

Why do shills shill for stuff to happen in the future so hard

>white supremacist flag

Jew flag

that would've been funny 80 years ago

I just moved to Calgary, how fucked is Canada and specifically which parts?

>there.
stopped reading here

>stopped reading at the end
Gg Leaf.
What other initials will some people have.

what happens to pjeetland and poopistan do they blow each other up. Furthermore, what happens to muslims after that

IIP
TOW
YDI
WBEP
YAB
GFU

The more further you are from ottawa the safer you are.

Nobody gives a shit about Canada, Australia still prevails though.

If I pull that off, would you die?
It would be extremely painful.
You're a big guy.
For you.

nigga what are u saying

B.T.

J.W.

The last one I dont know her initials but he is finnish

How's Russia doing
I live in Russia

Ambiguous much? I think I've LARPed enough today

What does the South East united states look like and also if you are from 2109 why would you give a shit about telling us this?

Hey there future user,
This is alternate timeline future user just dropping in to say this,
stop trying to jump timelines faggots, we got some 300lb unidentifiable type of mongrel, insists he's white, show up yesterday and from now on orders are to shoot on site.
There's no more room here in the timeline where Germany wins WW2, I get it, you hate your pleb dimension and want to die. Not my fucking problem.
Fuck off!

Are you going g to find and fuck your own grandmothers?

As well as it always has, alot more better then the past for sure though.

South East is somewhat divided.

Also you dont know how boring it is here.

Can you prove to us that you are from the future in some way?

See if anything happens in 2019 and then you can decide for yourself if im larping or not.

Nice also has Germany done anything good yet

>her initials but he
>her but he

Must be the way people talk in the future

It's a joke for that person, they're very feminine looking but they obviously are male.

This isn't leftist bullshit btw that person legitimately just looks female and can't help it.

Germany gets fucked eventually to death in a great way, it becomes white again after though.

Can you give us specific dates of conflict and also how were you able to go to the past?

also is nationalism put in to place or a white ethnostate in any part of the world?

is larping really this fun?

MAYBE I OUGHT TO GIVE IT A TRY

Wars between country is mostly over.

2019 starts world war 3

2024 causes the official division, but it has been divided since 2021 but it wasn't recognized by the government, alot of bloodshed happens because of this.

2021 the first nuke, you already know where its gonna hit.

2027 the last nuke, I'll give you a hint: China.

2030 Europe causes a mass killing of muslims, alot muslims escape to the middle east though.

Also, A.S.G will remind you alot of somebody you guys respect and know that had tried to save europe in the past and stop world war 2.

need more detail user, just clarify me one thing..
the race war happens?

gr8 b8

Kinda, its called something else though for some odd reason

Lmao its not much of a race war when shitskins are literally powerless, your only problem are gonna be the jews for a long time.

is this future gonna change? how about we start WW3 as early as within this year.

NIGGER IM IN OTTAWA WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN OTTAWA

Tell me more about these people

jew alert

>using terms like lmao
idk user you aren't that convincing

Alex Seymore Gones I knew he would save us

Those terms are pretty universal in on the internet even now, they aren't really trends. lol has been used for you guys for a long time and nobody has ditched that yet

Who starts ww3?

anyone have any idea who this A.S.G is?

Hitler 2.0 I assume

i'm gonna bite the bait anyway
are the aliens?

Initials are mixed up. Attorney General Sessions

One of them have the last name Wallace, scottish politician but he is mostly just called British.

The other person is related to a president

And what of Appalachia? Id think the mountians would provide protection from the destruction of DC

Baron Trump?

BARRON TRUMP

This is why the other countries don't take us seriously. Do better in the future and if you're a minority do the right thing.

I think I remember the other future user you are referring to. What did he "change" to fit his narrative? What could he possibly want to convince people now of?

idk because he said he tried to save Europe in the past, sessions doesnt give me that vibe

He is 17 in your year so he won't surface around until very later in the 2020s.

whats a general number of casualties from the war?

Does Russia enter the war or do we sit back and watch the fireworks

Hmm im close to him in age, also look at this crazy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc&index=5&list=PLMFbV4SYGuJzwNAriMBQYvVWNbRDF27OI

He is similar to Oswald Mosley, in terms of the way they present themselves and give speeches.

Oh no, you're definately going into war. but there aren't any heavy causalities until the end. Just live closer to europe.

What is interesting is that the Greek elections are in 2019 and Golden Dawn says they want to expand to 12 nautical miles which is when the elder says war will start...

If the united states divided can you tell us what their government types are and what territores each one occupy pic related.

Any thoughts about West Virginia?

So basically the north east is the good guy in this?? If the northeast causes the divide then that would make them the good side, correct? Becuase they had the balls to stop all the perverse bull shit that is going on today. Or is it the DC fags who made some false flag horse shit occur??

And how the hell is California able to take over anything? They are nothing but pussies and faggots. There are tons of country people in those states that outnumber the liberals many times over. I don't believe they would let themselves be taken over by faggots.

Are the initials T.A.K or R.B.S relevant at all in the timeline ?

the northeast is where i'm at right now and im redpilled so that should give you an answer, we're all redpilled here.

California has allies from other countries. Leftism doesn't die easily.

Do we finally glass the ME?

what happens to the jews and hezbollah? How bad is it in the future?

Scroll up to see what I said on jews, and for the near future for you guys its bad depending on where you live. Its okay in russia, its okay in midwest to east america and its okay in places like italy and spain. but the rest is violent bloodshed

I'm from 367, how the fuck do I work this shit

Even if I live far away from Ottowa, should I still move to England? I have dual uk/canada citizenship

What about South America? Specifically Argentina, will we go to war? will we be bombarded?

I have to make this point and please read all of it.

Do not fucking make enemies with China or you will become eternal enemies. Eventually at some point china gets nuked like how japan was in hiroshima but alot worse and the outcome is damning.

the conflict starts around 2029, please try to prevent these enemy relations between china and america.

its up to you, if you like communists you should stay in canada

South America is flooded even more with niggers, mutts, and minorities. The living ones had to get deported somewhere.

Anyways if you're white of primarily spanish descent (castizo) go to italy or spain, they'll accept you.

Don't alter history that hasn't happened yet fag

take a screenshot, let history run its course except for this one small crucial detail.

underage b&

Can you take a picture of a modern map from your time for proof that your not larping?

ok, yeah, like, I'm so sure, man.

so england goes to the right but canada keeps going to the left?

>can go back in time but not forward
What a piece of shit time machine
You know what? Get the fuck back in that janky ass time machine and gtfo here.

I would love to believe you man. That would mean like 3/4 of the USA is a free, mostly white country. The east may not be hand in hand with the midwest but we sure as heck coudl get along and eventually get there. Screw the left.

But it seems to good to be true. Jews kicked out. Fags kicked out to california. Niggers deported or killed. Muslims deported or killed. I mean its like a utopia. Ill keep what you say in mind, but for now im gonna have to just go with larping. I don't think we will have an outcome this good in the future.