Haifuri

Is Moka gonna die?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Adventure-Planet-Plush-MAKO-SHARK/dp/B003UFTYI6/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1463660501&sr=1-2&keywords=shark plushie
feb.2chan.net/may/b/src/1463884846236.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does Mike carry two pocketwatches?

Either that, or her locket can change photos.

It's actually a circular smartphone.

amazon.com/Adventure-Planet-Plush-MAKO-SHARK/dp/B003UFTYI6/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1463660501&sr=1-2&keywords=shark plushie

>locket
It's a fucking pocketwatch.

It's no quite the right colour.
Who was the one that mimi got a face full of?

Can we talk about how Lookout-tan is the jewel of the ocean?

Best looking girl on the entire ship. We don't get to see enough of her.

I fucking hate these cunts

>Mikemama has dark brown hair
>Mikepapa has black hair
>Mike has light brown hair

KUCK

>Just go ahead and keep the cat you almost died for. We don't need her after all

Fucking really

Wait no, it was actually Megumi and Sakura I think. Also I bet Momo is a yaoifag.

The shapes and sizes of the two are not the same so unless this is a case of QUALITY, they're not the same pocket watch.

Size of pictures are different so maybe double layers?

>Is Moka gonna die?
Who?

>>Mike has light brown hair
It is common for children to start off with lighter hair and get darker as they get older.

That's why blonds are seen as youthful; it is one of those strange biological signals of youth that doesn't work very well.

>stopwatches with pictures inside
Anime never fails to impress

Sure, user. Sure.

>everyone was rescued
WHAT ABOUT THIS LOLI IN THE BACKGROUND

Are you a fucking FAGGOT?

MOKA WILL NEVER DIE. I CANNOT LIVE LIFE WITHOUT HER, SHE IS SIMPLY PERFECTION

>stopwatches
You ever seen pocket watch with photo insert? I don't blame you if you are too young for that.

Moka was a lie

The cat liked Shiro better.

Why is she moving like this?

Why is Macchi so tall

the dick inside her asshole is too big

Is everyone just bypassing the loli that drowned?
pls respond

It's a doll

I agree. Moka-chan is the best.

Why is Mike such a chicklet?

I think I found a cure for erectile dysfunction

I can assure you that rain doesn't cure ED

wew

>just a slideshow

Are they slowly phasing out the SoL parts?

Is she holding in her pee or something?

Makes me glad that nobodies actually died offscreen. Mike is an orphan from Costa Concordia!

Her backstory was unexpectedly dark. Gives me a little hope that they'll kill someone off.

THE FACE OF MUTINY

>Lightning gives her PTSD
This incompetent captain getting more shitty and shitty every passing episode.

Trash pls go.

does the harekaze have a brig?
they just locked shima in the cupboard

Not really. destroyers aren't very big.

What is up with the very skinny Tamon in that pic? Wasn't he famous for being really fat?

Real mutineers are made to walk the plank. Kouko sends them to meet with Davy Jones

He's not real fat. He did get fat from Yamato's exceptionally great diet, but the man's not fat Goering.
You must be that autist who expects nothing less than exceptional seamanship and consummate professionalism from a high school girl who's never been given a command at sea before.

Is Macchi the designated comfort girl for whenever any of the crew are scared or stressed?

I think shiro-chan should be in anne-happy
Because she unlucky

Nah, the trio is fine the way it is.
Who botan here

Having said that, Tamon was quite a glutton. He actually sampled every dish on the menu at the naval academy, the only one of his class to have accomplished this, and he actually remarked that Yamato's diet was 'delicious but not nearly enough', something that Yamamoto personally looked into by ordering that Tamon gets double serving of steak.

Waiting on Ro 500 and shimikaze to show up, same the the capitan of the harem

Shiro is literally Hibari. If the two switched there would be no difference to either story.

Go back to the Anne happy threa Shiro isn't a signfag, and she's way more whiny that Hibari.

>tfw still no stitch
Someone pls make it. I don't know how.

I've been lurking just for this.

Sup Forums pls deliver. I know how you guys feel about greens but she's different.

pls no bully

Here, since I can't put up with this whining.

You are a god amongst men. Thank you.

>This room
>This fucking room
Nepotism at their best.

Oh yes. Thanks user. Have one internet.

They aren't related though?

You know that everyone in that room is thinking "Everyone would be a lot happier if Koko and Mina were the permanent roomies."

feb.2chan.net/may/b/src/1463884846236.png

But seriously. Who lathers themselves up for a shower while wearing a sarong? Honestly, all those girls should be naked. BUY THE BDs

He meant Shiro got the best room because she's the captain's daughter, is it too hard to get?

*Headmaster

>she's the captain's daughter
Does Mike's shameless womanizing know no bounds?

Shiro is Mike's daughter? I didn't catch that one.

Reminds me of the Korean cruise ship.

The captain is the father of the ship, everyone is her daughter.

Shiro's rescue was way too quick and convenient. That should have been what the episode focused on, not an idiot lightning phobia.

how are they going to wrap this up in 5 episodes?

They could do it in three. They already have a ani-virus to help the girls and all.

Split cour

Apparently there's no deeper mystery to the rats. And they already have a cure. I'd say 5 episodes is more than enough.

All that really needs to happen now it Kuro doing something that destabilizes the Harekaze's crew, the resolution to that, a direct confrontation between the Harekaze and Musashi that ends with the crew of the Musashi being cured, that German ship being cured and german girl getting reunited with her captain, and Moka and Mike being reunited, some major yuri subtext near the end, them going back to "status quo", and hamster extermination. I think that could be done in three episodes if they wanted, but there's bound to be one episode that's full of angst and not so full of plot.

>Captain Mike crying about how this must have been what Shiro felt like every time Mike went full Captain Kirk on her jet-ski

I think she was more concerned about protocol (and also her luck), Mike. Like what you should be.

I'm sure there was some emotional stress put on Shiro, but she's such a bland character it's hard to tell.

Don't underestimate the Blumers.

this scene had me in stiches kouko and mina were great

Who the fuck cares about the cats when the ship is about to sunk?
Fuck this dumb normies.
Easily the worst part of the episode.

She doesn't get the best room. Shiro room was entirely customized only for her.

They didn't even try to stop them, didn't say anything about it being a cat.

You can take comfort in the fact that they'll probably get mindfucked by alien rats now that they've lost the protection of their cat.

I don't think Shiro understood what it's like to stare death in its face until this episode.

Holy fuck, thank you user.

No coast guard member should have had the extensive live fire experience that the Harekaze's crew have gone through, and if this is the bottom of the barrel in Blue Marmaid, then I wonder what is expected of a full-fledged member.

These high school girls just go and perform dangerous rescue dives without even flinching for one, and they serve not on a dedicated coast guard vessel, but on a combat ship that is armed to the teeth. Make no mistake here. Very few coast guard vessels pack heat anywhere close to what this Nip tincan comes with.

What the Harekaze has gone through isn't typical though, it's a bizarre series of events caused by electromagnetic hamsters.

The rat was found in a suspicious container from a company.

Should have gotten thrown off the ship.
Risking the lives of two girls for a fucking tiny cat.
What if Shiro just walked by the cat and ventured deeper into the ship, because its a cat and not a human boy, like everyone was expecting?
They deserve a beating goddamn.

Well, they apparently did rescue exercises during middle school, but I stand by my stance that the Blue Mermaids don't follow regular ethical codes when it comes to this stuff.

I wonder if every nation in the universe has a bunch of high school girls they're training in naval academy, or if the non-Axis nations actually have their girls go to normal boring school with normal boring classes and do boring normal stuff like "hang out with friends" and "not worry about drowning".

>The rat was found in a suspicious container from a company.
It was a shipping company. They were probably shipping those rats to some lab and the packages got lost on the way there somehow.

I think that according to the world's lore Japan had to man their ships with women after WWII so that it wouldn't be seen as an act of aggression.
Something like that.

>Sea Amazon is trying to take over the sea routes so they can have monopolizeon Abyss prime same day sea deliveries

The real villain is the Abyss company they wouldn't namedrop these guys for no reason anyways

It's just a shipping company. There's no villain. Get over it.

They tricked us!