U.S. petrodollar is kill

Pepper your angus boys

rt.com/business/403465-dollar-end-china-crude-rogers/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/403465-dollar-end-china-crude-rogers/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-01/moscow-and-beijing-join-forces-bypass-us-dollar-global-markets-shift-gold-standard
bea.gov/iTable/iTable.cfm?reqid=70&step=10&isuri=1&7003=200&7035=-1&7004=sic&7005=1&7006=xx&7036=-1&7001=1200&7002=1&7090=70&7007=-1&7093=levels#reqid=70&step=10&isuri=1&7003=200&7035=-1&7004=naics&7005=1&7006=xx&7036=-1&7001=1200&7002=1&7090=70&7007=-1&7093=levels
priceofoil.org/profits-oil-gas-coal-companies-operating-u-s-canada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who the hell uses cash anymore

Niggers and junkies

So 90% of Ameria`

Every time you post a story from RT you're shilling for Putin.

Nothing new in this story.

All I use is cash. Why doesn't everyone?

Chip in hand is far easier. I only use cash when going to drink on the purpose of getting wasted.

i warned you idiots like a year ago when china first kicked on the gold yuan

Esto es grande.

>rt
not russian propaganda at all

What is stopping us from buying all the gold?

Hi Hillary

It's not really a warning. If you are White and live in the United States, the system of monetary control and security of this nation's establishment aren't yours to begin with. Niggers and kikes can hold the bag on this one.

>“Many people do not like using US dollars because if the US gets angry at you, they just set enormous pressure on you that can even get you out of business". said the Jim Rogers.

>Beijing has announced plans to start a crude oil futures contract priced in yuan
>priced in yuan
So long as the value of yuan is subject to definition by the Chinese government and not international markets, this will do little. Only regimes which openly and explicitly oppose US influence will use it.

That's the idea

>tfw American and don't give a shit because ak47s are $500 and ill be more than happy hunting and surviving in the wilderness
C'est la vie jew economy

How'd you get the funds to buy the gold? Its a rigged game user.

By selling oil.

>The renminbi is taking over the world!!!!!!

>rt.com/business/403465-dollar-end-china-crude-rogers/
>Australian dollar
why tho?

People who want privacy.

This is what the Germans had to do to save their nation from ((( international))) embargo, they just bartered for shit, iron ore for coal and so on. China produces the goods these oil rich enemies of Zion wan't and China needs all the oil it can get.

>petrodollar is kill
they've been saying this since 2003

About twenty trillion in debt

Nigger junkies the other 10%

And heroin
And guns
And people

True

>mfw faggot fell for the credit jew

Great. Then there is no more need to defend Israel

>wanting everything you buy and sell to be tracked
Retards.

Anti slide bump, for the news of the century.

Tbqh this doesn't mean much for anyone besides Jew bankers and their Federal Reserve's quantitative easing.

China is doing this too late to impact the Dollar for long. US manufacturing coming back and under-cutting their near-monopoly on virtually all of our industries outside of meme services will keep the Dollar strong through growth and increasing exports.

Still, I'm glad China did this, it gives justification for a formal trade war and undermines the kikes' ME ambitions.

Do I invest in gold?

Invest in bullets.

Invest in domestic heavy industry conglomerates, especially those in mining and rare mineral refining.

If you want to take risks for potential massive profit, invest in any non-American weapons manufacturer that supplies arms to Saudi Arabia. They're of no use to us anymore and can't maintain their existing equipment, and they'll be facing civil war soon without us propping them up.

Thanks user, I've been following this story for a while.
Russia, China, India, Iran, and Pakistan have all been attempting to fully break from the US dollar.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-01/moscow-and-beijing-join-forces-bypass-us-dollar-global-markets-shift-gold-standard

dollars dead and everyone hates us

i told multiple people in threads, the dollar is dead chinas gold yuan is gonna kick on any day now.

If we don't get involved with the Venezuela crisis, Trump is officially /ourgoy/
Every time a threat or unclaimed bastion of the Rothschild central banking arises, we go to war.

OP (Faggotus Majorum) does not understand that the US Dollar is a fiat currency that is tied down to no natural resource. The US dollar has no intrinsic value and is proclaimed to be of value because of the credit and wealth generated by the United States. US Generated 18.57 Trillion Dollars of GDP [1] of that 257 Billion was generated via oil [2]. That is literally not even 1% of america's production might for economic growth.

Petrodollar refers to the international spending or investment of a country's revenues from petroleum exports ("petrodollars"). It generally refers to the phenomenon of major petroleum-exporting nations, mainly the OPEC members plus Russia and Norway, earning more money from the export of crude oil than they could efficiently invest in their own economies.

This would mean that the US would have to be exporting oil and petroleum as its main key export for revenue in the country.

Take your nigger tier bullshit somewhere else.

[1]: bea.gov/iTable/iTable.cfm?reqid=70&step=10&isuri=1&7003=200&7035=-1&7004=sic&7005=1&7006=xx&7036=-1&7001=1200&7002=1&7090=70&7007=-1&7093=levels#reqid=70&step=10&isuri=1&7003=200&7035=-1&7004=naics&7005=1&7006=xx&7036=-1&7001=1200&7002=1&7090=70&7007=-1&7093=levels

[2] priceofoil.org/profits-oil-gas-coal-companies-operating-u-s-canada/

>t. goyim who wants to be fucked even further by the big b

>implying the world isnt tired of our war mongering shit and forcing shit upon them

m8 its not just about money in the political relm

its very much just about money tho

When is china going to stat repossessing Americas shit ?

>Unironically linking to Russian RT
Don't you have proper sources like CNN?

>invest
Buying gold is for insurance, like a savings account. If youre going to "invest" in gold, invest in gold mining stocks.

And don't forget Australia's shit!

>Missing the whole point of the petrodollar
By establishing USD as the sole currency for purchasing oil, everybody was forced to buy into the dollar, thereby guaranteeing demand and thus value. This doesn't work if the oil-sellers start accepting other currencies, though, which is why they tend to suffer unfortunate "regime changes." It's a monopoly and cannot suffer competition.

China is too powerful, both economically and militarily, to simply shut down like every other country that's stepped out of line in the past fifty-odd years. The US is $20 trillion in debt and cannot survive a run on the dollar. It's hyperinflation or war.

Me think it's not gonna be hyperinfaltion or war, the US on the background just granted more foreign investment aka "auctioning/sold" some state for debt payment, just think it as a acquisition or merger in corporate terms.

Rightwingers are terrible, awful economic prognosticators

The petrodollar isn't kill, yet. When it will be you'll know it.

>Petrodollar refers to the international spending or investment of a country's revenues from petroleum exports
No, it doesn't you mongoloid. You simply copy-pasted that line from Wikipedia.

Petrodollar refers to the international agreement between the USA and the OPEC countries in which is stated that they shall use the USD to trade oil on the world's market. That means third parties who want to obtain oil (i.e. everyone) must obtain USD first either by selling to the USA or selling to someone who also sells to the USA and is willing to pay in USD. The demand for USD is therefore greatly inflated by the petrodollar agreement. This means that, should the petrodollar agreement come to an end, everyone and their dogs will try to get rid of their now worthless greenies, which will find a way back to the USA, which will trigger a monumental hyperinflation (which could be good for "us", you know, Weirmar Repubglic and shit). That's why Saddam and Gaddafi are kill: because they tried to sell their oil in gold or euros; that's why Iran is the "greatest enemy" of America; that's why Maduro for all his shittalking about muh Murican 'mperialism won't dare to sell Venezuelan oil in anything but USD (i.e. sell to the USA).

>It's hyperinflation or war.