youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-wont-withdraw-from-paris-climate-deal-1505593922
dailycaller.com/2017/09/16/mueller-picks-another-clintonobama-donor-for-russia-probe-team/
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/09/15/hispanic-population-surges-in-chicago/
cnbc.com/2017/09/14/trumps-new-reality-republicans-and-democrats-are-both-finished.html
unvis.it/cnbc.com/2017/09/14/trumps-new-reality-republicans-and-democrats-are-both-finished.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

M A G A
DACA IS BAKA

Average /ptg/ poster

Never forget

Cmon /ptg/
Get your free tickets now

REAL AWOO HOURS!

I love Kellyanne.

delete my picture right now

rakefuck the (((multipolar world order)))

Had anyone showed Belgium this?

Ask Dut-Dut for a grant to fund your trip.

wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-wont-withdraw-from-paris-climate-deal-1505593922

OH NO, ICE Agents are doing their job? This is an outrage!

Do you guys have any gay friends?

Will Joe be executing Mika for this momentous occasion?

ah. another one of these? cool

Reminder to RENOVATE THAT FENCE based pedes!

dailycaller.com/2017/09/16/mueller-picks-another-clintonobama-donor-for-russia-probe-team/

GRUNFTIES, YOUR MAKER IS COMING.

/thread

How can we ever recover?
JUUUUUUUUSSSSTTTTTT

>20 Trillion dollars of Federal debt

Is there any realistic way for that to ever be paid off in our lifetimes? I can't even IMAGINE twenty-trillion looks like desu.

I only see some dumb gay posters here, I don't really have friends.

It's fake news. Some random Euro climate official spouting off.

pota naman pare

Also, death to marxists.

You have to go back

Thanks for covering for me

I have a few but don't see them much. When I was in high school one of my good friends came out and he tried to tell me he thought I was cute. It was pretty gay.

drank a liter of my own home brew, I think it is pretty weak beer. not even drunk.

covfefe

It's mathematically impossible to pay off the debt without ending the Fed. Fortunately Trump seems to be aware of this kikery.

Looks kinda like this

Why so much spam today?

If we hit 4-5% GDP an incredibly large amount will be paid off in 8 years. Most (((experts))) use Barry's abysmal GDP forecasting the repayment

chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/09/15/hispanic-population-surges-in-chicago/

This one is easily explained.

>LE SANCTUARY CITY FAGGOTRY
>Illegals come over from other states so they can't be deported outside of severe crimes despite already being criminals

Imagine if the US had 100 trillion surplus. we would all be living the life. it could have happened. but... JEWS would never let it.

more

Will this guy ever catch a break?

Wow so Hillary went on PBS newshour and btfo both Trump and pol!!!!

When asked if President Trump is a racist, Clinton said, “Here’s what I believe. I believe He has given a lot of encouragement and rhetorical support to the Ku Klux Klan, he accepted the support of David Duke. I believe that he has not condemned the neo-Nazis and the self-proclaimed white supremacists in Charlottesville and other settings.”

She continued “I can’t tell you what’s in his heart, Judy. I don’t know. It could be total rank cynical opportunism. He has a hardcore base that believes these things and he is going to keep feeding it.”

So DACA is canceled then?

This is bad for the Midwest in general. Des Moines is seeing a murder surge because the blacks are being pushed out of Chicago into surrounding states. It was especially bad with Barry and his section 8 (((diversity))) mission of putting blacks in white communities. Also the gun violence will only get worse, Hispanics are pretty hell bend on genociding blacks. Just look at LA, Hispanics have pushed out pretty much ALL the blacks. They just never report that because it's not whites doing it.

It's not difficult to see with his obvious liking to Andrew Jackson; his portrait in the Oval Office. He even visited his grave and gave an excellent speech.

>I don't really have friends.
Lonewolf life 4 life.
I bet you're cute desu.

/ptg/ will defend this

nah. That's the price you pay for even trying plebbit once.
Don't do it, kids. Not even once.

Apparently not. Baking a cake and supporting POTUS are both capital crimes, didn't you know?

If I was any good at gimp I'd edit him to hell and back trying to make him some sort of chaos or maximum rage meme but the best I've been able to do is make him red

It's doable on a good economy with responsible management. Our economy is massive and we're still a long way off from the point where interest payments start to overtake other expenditures. That said the sooner we start knocking it down the better. Occasional deficits are one thing, but there's no good reason for the government to take on and maintain massive debts outside of a major (world war scale) war.

They are having a ball.

Me on the right

This is Trump's America.
apologize now.

>San Fagcisco

Yawn, let the spics kill each other and the white cuckold faggots who enable them.

It's not so fun when you're the one with brain matter splattered on the sidewalk.

>eat breakfast
>arrest the illegals that made said breakfast
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHHA

>Slate.com
>Speaking of (((free))) society

Literally triggering my nofap rn

rookie numbers. we need to pump those ICE deportations up.

cnbc.com/2017/09/14/trumps-new-reality-republicans-and-democrats-are-both-finished.html
Norgebot will probably unvis.it this baby

christ that's creepy.

VOTE!

I am 100% a racist.
I am free to be a racist, no one of any other race has ever tried to consider all races the same. They all segregate away from others, they all congregate with each other, and they all have their own mini culture in america.

I don't want to kill them, or even kick them out save for illegals. However you can't convince me that we are all the same, and as much as you wish most people didn't think that way, you can't tell me everyone avoids the fucking fast food joint thats 100% blacks because they are slow and always fuck up the order.

Is there a chimp out in St. Louis tonight?

>Taking ideas from Scaramucci

Follow MADAME PRESIDENT.

unvis.it/cnbc.com/2017/09/14/trumps-new-reality-republicans-and-democrats-are-both-finished.html

Good

None of the above

It's pretty low key, it's getting into Fall. Heat is needed as a catalyst for good chimpouts, they wind down when it cools down

was a few broken windows but they scattered when police told them to gtfo

The fuck is with those choices?

Outlaw degeneracy! Contraception is the root of it, and if you don't stop it and force it back, it'll keep advancing until every family is like this!

They should hire the Mooch again

BURN THEM ALL IN THE FIRES

Hancock County Mississippi is a cool place. Also any WV anons here?

This makes me so happy.

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS.

I'm 100% sure he got let go because he couldn't pass a federal background check for a clearance and he wanted to save face

Nah, the faggots who run to late night shows and the view don't deserve to be back in the wh

Bro Alex Jones has been on the View

This
Why do you think that?

dat pic related. I would have loved to have been there. bye bye pedro

They should just get down to declaring rebellion already, I'm sure the scrap from their cities will be more useful.

Exactly.

>ID axAnOwel
>Axe an owl
but why tho?

He seems pretty dirty and he's from NY
I want them to so we can just annex the state government and have the feds take over, we could clean up Cali within a few years. The people pushing for a split always crack me up, our naval base in San Diego alone means Californian will never be leaving the union

media doing their best to make it a riot

the days of the Michael Brown style riots are gone. people don't give a shit anymore about BLM

twitter shitposting out performing Sup Forums in some cases
everyone should be ashamed of themselves, even more so than they already are.

If that's true then I want the parents to be publicly executed

My favorite thing about the Twitter shills is how, at the beginning, were screeching that Trump would be impeached and now they just say 'resign'. Low energy.

That's because they lost that sweet Soros money

>implying Twitter combos are special
Kid we were doing that in 2006

Is this guys segment worth watching?

I wasn't even here for it and I know they posted well after seeing it on here

I hope Soros starts paying spics to riot next.

After those cop slayings in Texas their funding dried up quick

That would be entertaining. Let them secede, declare them all foreign enemy combatants since they are now a rogue nation, invade, take them all prisoner or wipe them out, and then retake it as a state.

It unfortunately wouldn't be that fun, the fed would simply arrest the state government and take over

You now want Ben Stein's Money

barry's slushfund was shut down too.