Who's better at pulling a victory out of their ass?

Who's better at pulling a victory out of their ass?

Nick is more legit at least.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9NBvsmQ2Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They both cheat.

>Nick
>ever cheating
Gant pls go

You want to go swimming user?

Just finished replaying that case today, holy shit I forgot how squirmy Gant got near the end.

>mfw "That cloth is illegal evidence!"

What episode/case does the anime get good?
i've heard that it got way better later on but the first episodes were so shit i dropped it

He cheated a lot, though. Remember the time he submitted evidences which was stolen from witness's hotel room? Literally nothing happen to him afterward. And Magatama.

Yeah, but compared to what the prosecutors are getting away with that's nothing.

Still can't believe von Karma gets a penalty for forging evidence while Phoenix got fucking disbarred.

To be fair, he was going up against Redd White

Because fuck series consistency

Also prosecutors of his calibre are like gold in this universe as it appears that so long as someone goes to jail nobody cares if it was the real culprit

The one who holds the title of most brutal kill.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9NBvsmQ2Ik

The 2nd investigation day of the Steel Samurai case. They took many liberties with it compared to the game, like moving a conversation from the court to the investigation, but it just improved things overall for an anime. The animation and new character interaction scenes in the newest episode (1st day of Goodbye Turnabout) were pretty good too.

What is Turnabout Trump?

It was the only way he could've taken down Gavin, though.

Plus I'd argue that, since he only did it because Gavin saying it was fake exposed him as the killer, it was about as harmless as his fake-out in 3-3.

Hillary, you're forgetting one thing...
that's not a ladder, its a step ladder

This is my victory.

Wasn't cheating literally Atem's power?

Yugi controls causality like Griffith but only for card games

Nah I'd say that's Yuma's power.
>Changes cards into what he wants.

Yusei was the only legit duelist.

>This evidence clearly reveals the contradiction in that statement, Your Honor!
>As you see Yugi is holding a five, but his post is clearly a nine.
>This case couldn't be clearer. Just pronounce the verdict.

Yes. All the millennium items have special abilities, his is literally drawing the card he needs at the right moment. The only time it didn't work was when he used the orichalcos card.

This is why he will always be a virgin, you know.