danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1741894
imgur.com/a/5WwK3
static.zerochan.net/Monogatari.full.163870.jpg
imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
imgur.com/a/jrHox
files.catbox.moe/6ohnig.png
imgur.com/a/4iQEz
a.pomf.cat/oqgdlu.png
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/3/31/Screenshot_2013-12-30-11-25-06.png/revision/latest?cb=20141028223152)
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/1/18/Valkyrie_cat_in_merc_storia.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141101104216)
my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png
imgur.com/a/p6yby
imgur.com/a/ceJKC
a.pomf.cat/sreifs.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_lock
i.imgur.com/2w3pBlj.jpg
i.imgur.com/vMUVEKM.jpg
i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne
imgur.com/a/OuXY5
imgur.com/a/VFKYy
imgur.com/JLjtIve
i.imgur.com/kcH7uGV.png
i.imgur.com/2jm1YNU.png
i.imgur.com/QvrwSDk.jpg
i.imgur.com/rLEQnwx.jpg
i.imgur.com/f2t4JTT.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=PKrpib9XzKU
imgur.com/a/wckE2
imgur.com/th3WzqS]
i.imgur.com/jEyE9SW.jpg
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/
i.imgur.com/van9PKw.jpg
i.imgur.com/bSMzAia.jpg)
imgur.com/a/PEMAu)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly in a bathrobe drying off after a shower, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Eureka with a Pompadour/Twin tail combo, as seen to the right of my ref. She could be styling it up in the mirror, or just be like a delinquent. If you want to do something a bit different with the hair, feel free.
Anything else cute is fine too!

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks for considering.

I would like to request Mai Natsume wearing a bikesuit that's unzipped from the front with nothing underneath; like this:
i.imgur.com/971yqZa.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai having her hair down and brushing it while wearing her nightgown (see second image in second row of reference).
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/555584

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely or just lying on a bed or a couch, and as for outfit, I'd prefer her wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas or even her general outfit is just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing something light and casual in the summer, like shorts or skirt with a tank top or t-shirt.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting Shion drying/brushing her hair after a bath or her dressed as Shauntal from pokemon black and white.
Shauntal ref: imgur.com/a/pvt6K
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting my Kobori in her pajamas, standing in front of a mirror and brushing her messy hair in the morning.

u.pomf.is/ighlgi.jpg

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•outfit swap with Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•taking her place in the GJ club as GJ-Blue (Megumi's outfit + Shion's manner of wearing her jacket at the elbows, blue button optional) imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
•dressed like Oka Hiromi imgur.com/a/OzDIr while doing something relaxing, like sitting on a porch swing
•driving around in a convertible wearing Inori Yuzurika's black dress imgur.com/DjaHuBg
•wearing a customized suit of Iron Man armor based on her design with actual hair vents
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 Colt Supermag from the Dirty Harry series
•being smug while teasing user/viewer cutelewdly while wearing an otherwise casual outfit
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Good evening.

Requesting a portrait of my Brownie, or she wearing the Gaze Bane: 3.1m.yt/1BP60LL.jpg , or with the hair of another waifu.

Anything else is welcome of course.

Requesting Lilly, the dress shown in my reference would be lovely (more references: imgur.com/a/TzqXJ) though anything is appreciated, thank you.

Requesting Natsuki in a similar outfit and a pose as on the right.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

I'd like to request Ruri Miyamoto being cute in some way.
Suggestions: Maybe relaxing in bed with a good book. Or trying to read while Shuu annoys her or something. Or if all else fails, I really like catgirls.

Hi there WWD! I am humbly requesting Deedlit on a picnic with user in the park, wearing anything nice and casual. any park-related antics welcome
Alternatively, I would like to see her rock-climbing in a shirt and short-shorts.
Anything cute/lovely/comfy would be much appreciated!
More references: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Requesting Fredrika wearing a tshirt and spats, thank you!

Requesting Birdy wearing gladiator sandals with anyone( or more if you so choose) of these outfits.
imgur.com/a/WxCnX
Birdy Ref:
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
I'm bad with colors, so you have artistic freedom on outfit colors.

Or
Birdy and Rowlet both doing this sort of high kick
imgur.com/aVq5zLp
imgur.com/a/lG7J2
or any of these action poses
imgur.com/JECyYmn

Or
Birdy like in this picture of the jyoushimatsu( female versions of the Osomatsu-san brothers) with other waifu having the respective colors(red,green,purple,yellow,pink) could double as a Weekend OP if you want.
imgur.com/wtTbGYA

Or
I would love to see Birdy interacting with our daughter, like sparring while wearing these imgur.com/a/jtFTD
or child giving Birdy a kiss on the cheek, or napping together.
Here are some interaction examples, imgur.com/a/Qye8N
Or if you want to do something with my SI that would be nice too.
imgur.com/a/OYu35
Thank you.

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting my Kanon cosplaying as one of the Misaka clones from the Raildex series. It would be really great and preferable if the electron goggles and the FN F2000R (the assault rifle) or the Metal Eater MX (the sniper rifle) are included. Misaka clone ref: a.pomf.cat/uzavij.jpg

Alternatively, any of these suggestions:
-Driving a sports car. The type of the car is entirely up to the artist.
-Lying in bed and smiling softly at the viewer. For example, something similar to this: a.pomf.cat/zukirh.png
-Wearing a TSF pilot's Fortified Suit from the Muv-Luv series with a smug look on her face. Suit ref: a.pomf.cat/dtexvw.jpg
-Standing with her back towards the viewer and looking back while the wind blows her hair. Something like this: a.pomf.cat/rnjwvk.jpg
-Walking down the pathway of a forest or sleeping under a tree

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and I hope you have a great weekend.

Good evening Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing those round, swirly-lens stereotypical 'nerd glasses' and doing cute nerd things! Bug catching in summer clothes, using a laptop outside, or pulling a gaming all-nighter in the dark are some ideas, but it can be anything! The glasses can be solid or partially transparent, also.

Alternately, in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), wearing Neptune's hoodie or and HDD outfit like Purple Heart's (or a design unique for Hina), or in her pajamas with BB either playing games or sleeping next to each other.

For something on the lewd side, Hinagiku lying on her back naked, but with a variety of fruits/veggies/meats/cream/etc. artistically covering her body, nyotaimori-style like so: imgur.com/Ykkqwpg
Smiling with a bit of blush would be ideal, and possibly saying something relevant like "Enjoy your meal

Still hyped on Persona 5, so requesting Aigis dressed as Anne from Persona 5 with or without the mask imgur.com/a/9VRM6
Or her holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed well user is looking semi confused
Or her applying makeup or trying on normal fashionable girl clothes and just trying to look normal
Or in a wedding dress
Or her in a string bikini or any kind of bikini maybe with the bottom sort of held on like here maybe imgur.com/bo6ZC1t
Or her sitting on the edge of a bed, motioning to come closer with a seductive look on her face, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Sup Forums's drawthreads are slowly dying.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara, any nice artwork appreciated. There's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, so if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:
• Dressing as a policewoman from “You're Under Arrest!” (Ref: a.pomf.cat/yvyech.jpg ), maybe giving chase to some criminals on the police motor scooter (Additional ref: a.pomf.cat/gsvheh.jpg )
• Owed to the warm springtime weather, taking her bike for a ride ( a.pomf.cat/bhtqzd.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( a.pomf.cat/mpqgzo.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or participating in any kind of team sport
• Since people seemed excited for the new pokemon: If you feel like drawing her with one of the starters, I noticed Rowlet has a somewhat similar colour scheme to that of my waifu when wearing her school uniform, so they might go well together ( a.pomf.cat/rvfenl.png )

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. As a matter of fact, I would love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few weeks back. Preferably the white version, since my waifu wears white underwear. (Ref: a.pomf.cat/klwyru.png ) Naked Hoodie/Jacket would be another specific option. ( a.pomf.cat/rrxoso.jpg )
(Please note that Ibara's approximately a C cup. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic in the upper left corner of the reference sheet, much obliged.)

• And, of course, always welcome are depictions of her doing some of her regular action stunts or going full /k/ommando. Itou's blonde girl might serve as an inspiration for that:
a.pomf.cat/dalkgm.jpg
a.pomf.cat/cbvrpl.jpg
a.pomf.cat/qtunie.jpg
(More pictures and source at pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=69581)
• Or cosplaying as a soldier girl from GATE ( a.pomf.cat/ynygob.jpg ) or generally as a proper JSDF member.

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

This Sunday is a very important day for the two of us, as we'll be celebrating our 5th anniversary, so I'd like to request Kiririn celebrating the occasion! Something with SI would be really nice, I don't have many ideas but something like a candlelit dinner together, or just cuddling together, but PoV is fine too! Just nothing lewd, please.

SI reference: imgur.com/RPHnj0O feel free to exclude kemonomimi, I just have an embarrassing thing for those.
Thank you in advance if you do it, and have a great weekend.

Requesting Rin in white low-rise jeans. I forget when Labor Day is, but I can still request this, right?

Requesting my waifu wearing a sundress and hat while playing near a beach shore.
imgur.com/a/ym8eh

Starting summer early, requesting waifu in this stylized sling-one-piece
imgur.com/a/sFK89

If not, her in Rei's HDD oufit
imgur.com/a/8Dn15

Alternatively my waifu as Black Hanekawa, or more simply as a catgirl in preferably her lingerie but if someone felt doing pajamas instead, I wouldn't mind.
imgur.com/a/eJelD

Or her in her pajamas underneath the bedsheets similar to these
imgur.com/a/uyxjd

Requesting my darling Miia assuming a stance with a rapier or a longsword, armor and royal clothing optional.(i.imgur.com/WCboaW9.jpg)

Or more of Miia belly dancing, possibly offering her hand to an user or SI to join in. (i.imgur.com/CWfN6KU.jpg)

Or drawn in the cute artstyle of Puyo Puyo (i.imgur.com/A9ABsfF.jpg)

Any joint request like with Gazer is fine too. Thank you.
Here's an Outfit Ref for any other ideas: a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata; I'm find with anything cute or cutelewd, but as a few suggestions:
>Cosplaying as your favourite character from this season
>Something cute with SI: (i.imgur.com/DYnIIme.jpg)
>If you're feeling bold, something cute with Mawile (a.pomf.cat/ezeuya.png)
>Dressed as a nurse, attending to a couple of health problems I've got at the moment

Why am I still awake at 4am, I'm going to probably regret this.

Requesting Neptune being rad as hell while snowboarding, with huge explosions in the background.
Like this: my.mixtape.moe/pbqkex.jpg
You can add more waifus if you want.

-Or Purple Heart dressed as a lewd cute butterfly. Refs: imgur.com/a/Czdxa
-Or Purple Heart wearing any of these bikinis: imgur.com/a/yeXcq
Preferably eating a popsicle and dripping a little on her chest.
-Or PH or Neptune parodying the “Birth of Venus” painting. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg
-Or Neptune like this Akari, but with the flower in the ref instead of the rose in her mouth: my.mixtape.moe/lhaanz.jpg
-Or Nepu cosplaying as Yuuki Yuuna

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/jwvsfo.jpg
Neptune ref: my.mixtape.moe/akkgwk.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Hi, everyone!

Since my husbando's birthday is coming up on the 24th and mine shortly after, I'd like to request something related to that! Preferably with shoving cake in our faces (or him eating a cake of my avatar if you feel like that. i.imgur.com/G5eZG2X.png)

Have a nice weekend!

Hi there. This week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi as a fairy, either as the math fairy or as the icecream fairy (ref:a.pomf.cat/djazrw.png) the difference between them would essentially just be the wand she carries one being a big one with icecream scoops, it would also nice if she was drawn using her magic or in a cute pose.

Alternatively have her drinking tea and enjoying snacks with it like this (ref:a.pomf.cat/izegnt.png) or her wearing a punk rock styled version of her dress that's still frilly like these (ref:a.pomf.cat/ugdepa.jpg), other than those suggestions I'd be very happy with anything cute a drawfriend has for me, and will be very appreciated. Have a spectacular weekend.

Requesting Sakuya being a loving mother, or maybe sewing a cute plush of an animal.

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd is fine within reason.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and thanks if you consider.

Requesting my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Berating me for staying up so late.
-Beckoning me to bed.
-Sleepy.
Most anything would be welcomed, Thank you

Hello everyone have a good saturday

Anything cute is fine.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her, dressed like Yuzu or Serena (Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V) since the three of them share the same voice.
Here's some references:
imgur.com/a/CuuZY
You don't need to do a full-body drawing.

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

>artstyle of Puyo Puyo
I've already drawn her before, but that idea is baiting me really badly.

Hello everyone! I'd like to request my lovely waifu Hanako as D.Va from Overwatch, if you'd be so kind. Just the suit, not the mech. D.Va refs: imgur.com/a/JyLRK

Thanks so much to all the artists that spend time and effort making anons here happy for so little in return!

Requesting Sonoda Yuu having fun in the rain, or alternatively as a waitress serving a strawberry parfait. Of course anything cute is also appreciated if you like, swimsuits and sundresses will be extra sweet
Please and thanks in advance

For Jolynebro
Hi, WWD.
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, either like one of the two images in the bottom left of my reference file or stretching, preferably near a bed with user still sleeping in it. I would like to see her in a frilly dress, too but anything else is also very much appreciated, thank you for considering my request.

Requesting Haruhi using Rena's dress danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1741894 , playing with a mini-celestial imgur.com/a/5WwK3 or with any of her alternate hairstyles.

Requesting long hair Hitagi wearing the Wish Full of Miracles iM@S outfit, with purple for the image/custom color parts (dark blue and yellow in the reference).

Open to artist ideas as usual.

Requesting Taiga grading papers, reading text books, or some other sort of teacher work, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

I'd like to request something birthday-related, since Tsubasa's birthday is on the 25th. I don't really have a specific pose in mind, so feel free to draw whatever related to the theme, as long as it's not upsetting.
She's going to be 20 years old, by the way.

Thank you in advance for considering and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Tsukihi cosplaying as Gaen Izuko: static.zerochan.net/Monogatari.full.163870.jpg
More refs:imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
Anything else its appreciated!

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as either Kamen Rider Kabuto or TheBee with his helmet off held to his side like in the last picture: imgur.com/a/jrHox

Alternatively relaxing with a Rowlet files.catbox.moe/6ohnig.png

Anything else is welcomed as long as its cute and not lewd. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Fuuka wearing a lab coat and glasses optionally doing SCIENCE, or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Oora, anything is fine really. As far as a specific request goes id love to see someone taking a crack at drawing her in the Touhou Puppet Dance Performance art style. Or possibly in Sekibanki's clothes. Style reference here imgur.com/a/4iQEz

My heart starts again, the love I feel is eternal for my one and only King. How I long to caress her delicate skin, to gently whisper into her ear sweet words of devotion. To devote my body and spirit to one such as her is a dream, a vision of paradise. There could be no better use for a hallow shell such as I, a man with only one hope and desire. Loving my King is all that I am, all that I want is to sing my love for my Lord to all who would listen. Feeling this warm emotion of love deep inside my chest signals that I am truly alive, there is no greater feeling than love.

First time requesting itt, hoping for Tama (pic related) pressing against 'glass' full body shot, if your familiar with the source (wixoss) like how she presses against the inside of the card frame. Anything cute will be great though!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune cooling down by pressing a cold drink to her neck or forehead while tugging on her shirt's collar or wearing Kyokotsu's outfit(outfit on right side of reference). Anything else is fine, too.

Cool.

Requesting Misao as a cute dog girl or eating her favourite food, meatballs with rice.

Anything else is appreciated, nothing too lewd but cutelewd is fine.

Thanks if you consider and have a nice weekend.

Requesting him wearing a casual outfit similar to this one:
a.pomf.cat/oqgdlu.png
Or, requesting something card game related.
Anything else that's cool is fine.

Hello people of WWD. I'm requesting Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD dressed as Thundia (vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/3/31/Screenshot_2013-12-30-11-25-06.png/revision/latest?cb=20141028223152) or Valkyrie cat (vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/1/18/Valkyrie_cat_in_merc_storia.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141101104216) from the Battle Cats, as a supergirl, or anything cute/lewd.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

I have only these references. The wikia doesn't have enough to put more.

Requesting Hakuno with her nice twintail hairstyle on the top right please. For something specific if you want to do it, Hakuno in anyone of the Grand Order Mystic Code outfits or just something nice of her in her Estella outfit.

Requesting Rozalin in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or a cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute with a pokemon of your choice!
here are a few ideas if you want them
About to use a spray bottle on a very nervous Sudowoodo
Swimming with a Lanturn, it's light illuminating the dark water
Giving a berry to a Wooper
or anything else with any one you like, thank you and have a good weekend
nothing violent/gory/lewd please

Requesting Crona cuddling on a couch or porch swing with my SI, optionally while sharing a pair of earphones/earbuds. Or, for Pick Strawberries Day, Crona and my SI picking strawberries together.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png

Alternately, Crona blushing and smiling - with the blush being a purple/black shade, because his blood is black, you know.

Anything else would be appreciated, but nothing lewd, please. Thanks, have a nice weekend.

Unzipping, tongue-out

Requesting Inaba cosplaying as Jolyne please!

Requesting my dear Solle. Anything is fine, but I wouldn’t mind seeing him as a cute atelier alchemist/protagonist of his own title. Please and thank you!

No mass delivery for you, ryuuko rightfully took the spotlight

bakas

Requesting my dear Yuzuko playing cards with a smug expression or something atmospheric and cozy. I always love PoV and SI stuff as well. Though I'd be happy with mostly anything that isn't lewd.

Hello drawfriends, I'd like to request my lovely husbando Izaya.

I'd love anything, but if possible, it'd be great if he could be wearing a Mickey Mouse hat and eating a Mickey Mouse ice cream with a big smile on his face, references here: imgur.com/a/p6yby

I know the art style changed for the second season, but I'm not picky, choose whichever you like.

Thanks!

I'd like Scharlachrot dressed like a maid, dressed like Hazama from BlazBlue, Velvet from Odin Sphere, or wearing a cute school uniform..

Requesting Manaka, please and thank you

Humbly requesting something with Rikka, anything would be wonderful. Lewd is fine too, if you'd prefer that.
I'm generally open to suggestions if there are any, but if you'd prefer something more specific, how about one of the following:

-sitting on the lap of a larger man, smiling and reaching up to touch his (offscreen) face
-stretching after waking up, wearing a camisole
-enjoying a cocktail at a bar, slightly drunk but smiling mischievously
-in one of the following poses:
imgur.com/a/ceJKC

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Please draw Tsuzuki with more ted, thank you.
a.pomf.cat/sreifs.jpg

Requesting Inori on a bridge affixing a love lock, or holding one and showing it with a smile to the viewer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_lock

Alternatively, something cute with this outfit i.imgur.com/2w3pBlj.jpg If you want to add some boots, simple heels would be perfect.
Or wearing Fatal Frame bikini i.imgur.com/vMUVEKM.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting anything of Aqua please!

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
If you'd like something specific, maybe have her feeding the viewer some hot soup.

Anything else would also be greatly appreciated.

Good afternoon to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (You know the one) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-In Jolyne Kujo's clothes
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne
-Naked apron if you could.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi wearing glasses and asking user is paying attention to what she's saying.

Another idea I've had is some kind of VN setting with options on what to say/do down near the bottom with Mahiru in the back. This can be a little lewd if you're okay with that.
Here are two examples for what I mean by the VN setting, in case I didn't describe it well enough: imgur.com/a/OuXY5

Thanks in advanced tot hose who draw this weekend.

I can assure you it's no bait, but if you want to bite it, I can't stop you.

I feel like I butchered the face, but I really grow tired of redrawing it over and over. Hope you like it for what it is.

Good evening everyone,
Requesting an "Alice in Wonderland" theme for my beloved Ivis, possibly wearing Alice's dress. Though there are so many variations, I'm fine with any version.
As for some suggestions for a scenario:
-Falling down a rabbit hole
-Sitting unfortunately in a small room for being too big
-Chasing after a white rabbit
Any of those are nice, but of course, anything of my beloved is always wonderful to see.

Alice in Wonderland References:
imgur.com/a/VFKYy

Thank you to whoever does this request. It's always appreciated and I hope everyone is enjoying this weekend.

Aqua is for raping

what is wrong with you

Kill yourself.

Nothing, I'm perfectly normal

Reminder to report and ignore.

Requesting Lumina wearing Ignis from Final Fantasy 15s suit but instead of long pants, I think shorts would be cute on her.

Outfit: imgur.com/JLjtIve

Any kind of 'aloof' pose would be great!

I'd like to request Kobeni dressed as the female protagonist from Pokemon Sun and Moon, either commanding a Rowlet to attack or with a Rowlet perched on her arm similar to the pose below.
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/kcH7uGV.png
>SM Protagonist/Rowlet Reference: i.imgur.com/2jm1YNU.png

Or, I'd like to request her wearing the bikini below either eating a popsicle or asking user to help apply sunlotion to her back.
>Bikini Reference: i.imgur.com/QvrwSDk.jpg

Or, her wearing Honoka from Love Live's cheer leading outfit while being posed similar to the reference below.
>Cheer Leader Reference: i.imgur.com/rLEQnwx.jpg
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/f2t4JTT.jpg

Requesting Yukari!

telling me, You can do it, or something else encouraging to carry on,

wearing an apron,

or wearing short shorts and a tank top,

or getting all comfy and cosy like at home in casualwear!

Anything else cute and fluffy is cool too

Anything nonlewd of my beloved is appreciated.

But for specifics I'd like her being a cool beauty with a car in similar fashion to one of my favotire racing game's intro. youtube.com/watch?v=PKrpib9XzKU
Maybe with some livery of Jitsu wa on the car or like in the intro matching more or less to the place where she's at or more or less her character colors, green with pink/red. (I prefer snowy mountains and city areas, power plants are also cool)
The focus could be on her in the car or posing next to it. What car it is is completely up to you, but I like the Evo, GT-R, and Supra that are in the intro I never found out what model the yellow car is. Could also be in Day, Dusk, or Night.

Examples of livery: imgur.com/a/wckE2

Or something with out children.

Requesting my love Yuu smiling happily while sitting beside/in a large flower bed, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] having her head stroked lovingly. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Fucking awesome work!

diskfag rarely posts an specific request though

Requesting Sina wearing a sleeveless sweater and jeans, a little something like this
i.imgur.com/jEyE9SW.jpg
sorry for the quality, but is just an example, feel free to do something else.
Have a good night!

Requesting my Wanko cosplaying as any Overwatch Hero.
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/

Requesting a tanned Kagura wearing an oversized version of the shirt in the reference, please!

Shirt reference: i.imgur.com/van9PKw.jpg

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, WWD!
I hope your week has gone well.
This week I'd like to request my waifu, Yukino, sitting cross-legged while reading or writing in her diary (ref: i.imgur.com/bSMzAia.jpg) and wearing her glasses (ref: imgur.com/a/PEMAu)
Of course anything is fine and greatly appreciated.
Have a good weekend and good luck to you all!

That owl looks pissed.

She looks really cute in that outfit.
It should, it's about to fight to the death.

Requesting Ryougi Shiki getting a POV headpat and making a pouting >:T face

I love my wife [4]

It's cool how you drew her in the Pokemon style, it looks really nice

And Rowlet trying to look intimidating but just looking extra cute instead is so adorable, I'm sure OR will love this!

Hello
I would like to request my husbando, Tsunami Jousuke, cutely attempting to bake a cake for my birthday today. Or any non-lewd ideas are awesome too.
Thank you.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra please~

Preferably in her 2nd style with an emphasize on her thighs