Will blacks ever stop acting like they're victims and oppressed and realize it's because of their own actions that...

Will blacks ever stop acting like they're victims and oppressed and realize it's because of their own actions that they're poor and stupid?

twitter.com/thisismarkc/status/908745483757264896

many blacks don't like coalburners either.

Nope.

no
different racial groups were brought into this country and forged into a new group which, from its very inception, has been designed to be dependent, and useful only through great incentive

>normies
>ever stop being delusional
lmao nice one mate

What about the Irish?

>121,674 likes
Would thst they all had but one throat and In my hands about it.

Blacks were the real victims of the Holocaust. Jews need to apologize to the black community before there can be peace. And then they need to pay reparations.

what

*Would that they all had but one throat, and I my hands about it.

I'm tired and more than a little sloshed.

Are you suggesting that the people who hold a large amount of Irish blood aren't useless in today's age?

irish were allowed to have families and learn to read
that might not sound like a lot, but when you breed dozens of generations of illiterate slaves and deprive them of normal human societal structure, they become "scavengers"
its loterally how dogs developed, weaker stray wolves scavenged and depended on the remains of humans
blacks are like this, only to "train" them is considered horribly insensitive

and I'm not even talking slavery or genocide here, I'm just saying policing the high crime neighborhoods, something they desperately need, on a fundamental cultural level, but wll never get

Found the Niggers

Shot by who nigga? Ya damn selves?

>they think keeping a job is pretending to be white

>141836457
get in here

get in here

Does "pretending to be white" mean acting as a civilized person?

By "pretending to be white" what he means is not chimping out like wild niggers.

Because policing their shit neighborhoods is rayciss. Fuck them.

Come on. Lot's of Americans advocated for abolition pre-1776. Children often have the values of your parents. How intellectually lazy do you have to be to just assume that you can determine a person's beliefs, actions, and entire life story just by the years they lived in, the place they lived in, and the color of their skin?

We both know it's not laziness. It's just disengenuous and that he's just a self-described white guy trying to rile up people against self-described blacks.

>pretend to be white
it's a burden for them to act civilized