Don't pretend you're innocent

****ALL**** white people were complicit with slavery, either by action or inaction. That wrong has yet to be righted. How about you come out of your mom's basement, shave your neck beard, and contribute to social justice?!

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/wvhb6
globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs&pbjreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they fought a big war and a lot of people died so they could make sure no one owned slaves

die

Gay bait

So if 1 black guy kills someone, we should hold them all responsible and hang them all.

I like this train of thought.

every black deep down knows that they need whites badly or it's fucking completely over for their miserable culture in this country
even the dumbest ones know that without whites to leech off, it would be nigeria within a couple generations

Actively trying to not die from daily hardships?

working?

funny how this is always overlooked.
>WHITE PEOPLE APOLOGIZE FOR SLAVERY
600,000+ people died in the civil war so you could be free to bitch about white privilege on your gay twitter account. there's your apology

Fighting a civil war to free your ungrateful asses`

Nice bait thread, fag

GIBS

A similar amount of free blacks owned slaves

Blacks btfo

Them: "it's a tiny radical minority of muslims committing acts of terror"
Me: "So what is the other 80% doing about it?"
Them: "ISLAMOPHOBE"

What about the niggers who also had black slaves? What about the niggers who sold African slaves to Americans?

Sage.

ME

>white people

so are all blacks for killing other African tribes and selling the prisoners of war as slaves to the white man for gibs. fuck off.

With that justification the nig nog is basically agreeing that collective punishnent is acceptable and that he deserves to get bombed by terrorists.

I am against having black slaves.
Blacks should be exterminated.

>All shitskins are complicit in murder, either by action or inaction.
See how this works?

White people didn't start slavery, and they didn't run it.
There's a reason slave auctions were closed on Jew holidays but not on European ones.
Europeans ended slavery, they're not responsible for it.

what was the entire continent of Africa doing about it?

Ignore shill threads
Report shill threads
Do not bump shill threads

SLIDE THREAD SAGE AND LEAVE PEOPLE.

They can't comprehend in the least how if white people applied their thought process we'd have murdered them off the fucking western hemisphere

Its really sad how only 1/3 of black understand this

Selling them to us

i like having the opportunity to spread that map around :)

>enslave
>segregate
>be blacked
Why didn't the founding fathers think this through?

350 scholarly documents on race and iq

ufile.io/wvhb6

>end slavery
>get blamed for it
1 post by this ID

other 97% fought a war to end slavery

now we must fight the jews to end slavery again. So far we are losing because jews use sneaky tricks to divide us. We must all unite to destroy the jews it is the only way.

What are they doing about the fact that interracial rapes are mostly niggers on white women^
Fuck off king nig

half a million white men fought and died to end slavery. that is the most anyone can do

Slavery was commonplace in Africa, well before the European man ever showed up. It was considered highly desirable to see political enemies reduced to the shame of slavery. It was a public indication of their enemies' complete loss of power and influence to them. Africans sold their defeated enemies into slavery, for many generations. African-Americans, for instance, are mostly descended from the losers of the African wars.

There is nofn wrong with slavery. Wheak or stupid or ignorant ones get ensaved, that is what the life is. Just not be wheak, dont attract predators, and youll be fine. Probably

Saving up to buy one?

F U C K O F F N I G G E R
U
C
K

O
F
F

N
I
G
G
E
R

Ending the slave trade hurt the continent of Africa more than anywhere else

And yes, by same logic you are commited in all crimes that happend during your life,

I am not an American from a working class family. This shit is why you goddess lost the election. You call millions of people racist then they don't like you.

All blacks were complicit in the slave trade, from the blacks who sold their countrymen and women to slavers to the Uncle Tom house niggers that smiled while their masters beat niglets.

On a serious note why do niggers not understand the concept of personal hygiene?

niggers owned slaves too and also treated them worse. jews and moslems also owned slaves and treated them worse.

As He died to make men holy,
Let us die to make men free,
While God is marching on.

Glory, glory, hallelujah!
While God is marching on.

*sips tea*

WHAT ABOUT THE BLACKS THAT INITIALLY SOLD THEM HUH

Including four relatives of mine. Where are the reparations for my great uncles who died childless at Shiloh, Gettysburg, Chattanooga, and some bullshit crossroads skirmish in North Carolina?

>That wrong has yet to be righted.
Slavery is wrong? What are we supposed to do with niggers, then?

Mostly being slaves, indentured servitude

Them: Less than 3% of American blacks have committed murder
Me: So what was the other 97% doing about it?

Fuck off Schlomo!

White people ended slavery, we fought a war to do so and you ungrateful niggers can't even say thank you. Also you don't seem to know what the word "complicit" means (probably due to your low nigger IQ)

Well, we gave those assholes Liberia and they fucked that up like they do everything else. They get a 230 points bonus on their SAT scores. They get tons of government gibs that we pay for. Affirmative Action. They're allowed to trash every race, but are protected from any criticism.

They still manage to fuck everything up.

Trying to get niggers to stop selling their own people to Jewish slave trader?

you can sya the same about niggers doing nothing about nigroes killing people today, what they do? nothing

>implying that's what the civil war was fought for
burger education. kys

>no arms
>still has a rigid core

/fit/ btfo again

what were black people doing selling themselves?

nooooo, only whites are racist stupid cracka bitch

arabs, niggers and jews first sold the blacks to the whites
if you're really into this whole original sin bullshit, go after them
fuck off

>and contribute to social justice?!

So, you planning on killing everyone with white skin (except for jews), and you want white people to be on board for that, huh?

Weren't we a bit busy building civilisation?

The wrong has been much more than righted.
It's called the modern world, and you're only here because your ancestors were slaves.
You should be glad your ancestors were slaves, or else you'd still be in Africa rubbing sticks together.
You are welcome.

The Civil war.

Such bait. Much low quality.

GUYS
GUYS
Somone please use this argument and make a tweet with pic regarding muslim terrorists and suicide bombers

Something like:

Them: "Less than 2% of muslims are terrorists, extremists, and suicide bombers."
Me: "So what was the other 98% doing about it?"

Gr8 b8 m8 -8/8

globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076

I was thinking someone with Twitter to make a real tweet. Also is there someone with a more appropriate pic than a black guy? Or is black guy the best pic to use here?

I'll be saving your pic, though. Thanks!

nothing wrong with owning a slave

Aren't blacks even more likely to be descended from slave owners than whites?

I bet a lot of slaves got cucked by massah

There are still slaves in africa...

What are you doing to help your fellow blacks?

I rushed on it, made in like 30 seconds.
I've been up for 30 or so hours, about to fall asleep or I would have done better.

I also have a Twitter account as a black male with 2000 followers, (as well as a dyed hair SJW, a White Male Feminist, and two others)
I had a bot I made last year that would post on the accounts randomly from a big collection of tweets and memes, based on their profile / audience, haven't touched them since the election though.
Puppet accounts can be useful for distributing propaganda.

The upper classes have always engaged in oppressive actions. This is a shitty bait thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs&pbjreload=10

To be fair, slavery did fall under state's rights.

Nice try.

I wonder what percentage of black people at some point in their lives will commit a violent crime.

And what the remaining percent will do about it besides blaming whitey.

there were only 400k slaves in the US
who cares?

saudi arabia got over 1million african slaves IN THIS MOMENT right now.

so spastic,what are you gonna do about it ?
ignore them and throw them in the fire just for having more time to make stupid threads like this ?

slide, sage, report

What are american niggers doing about modern African slavery? Nothing.

>50% of black males commit a serious crime
what demo udder bruddas fi do bout it

>ancestors immigrated to america legally in the early 1900s
>great grandmother came from italy at age 7 when a volcano eruption fucked her town
>came to america with no money
>great grandfather came from germany after ww1
>his family was fucked financially
>my father grew up in the inner city in incredible poverty
>mother worked to put herself through college after her father died
>get blamed for slavery and told I have white privilege every day
>mfw my parents were probably born into worse poverty than them
>mfw my ancestors only came to america after slavery was over and I still get blamed for it because of my skin color
>mfw only white people can be racist

the only difference is that my parents worked hard and got into the upper middle class, because they aren't lazy niggers

>everytime this shit is posted every faggot takes the bait even though it's blatant and obvious trolling
why?
Answer me you faggots if you reply to this without a sage you're fucking retarded
STOP BUMPING SLIDE THREADS

Oh yeah I forgot slavery still exists in America and no where else in the world...

White people are the first and only racial group to outlaw slavery and as a result are the only ones that cop shit for having done it, proving that you should never fucking apologise because subhumans see it as weakness. The Arabs had the right idea castrating their niggers.

You just know niggers would have never abolished slavery if the roles were reversed.

When did "not my fucking problem" become an illegitimate stance?

Yeah no nigger I wish I could profit off a whites factory or nigger factory.

I have the same story, but i found out in college in doesn't matter to niggers because they see themselves as eternal victims, i wasn't racist until college, now all i do on the daily is wonder why ''le ebil wyatt man'' hasn't exterminated these fucking nogs yet

niggers are too stupid to realise that

Starting the Abolition Movement. You can thank us anytime.
>t. Mainer

Niggers get a free cruise from Africa to the new world. Refuse to pay their faire. Whites out them to work to try and recoup cost of free nigger boat holiday.
Whites fight war over whether niggers should have to pay original cruise faire.
Modern niggers, still having renigged on paying original nigger cruise faire demand (((compensation))).
Why are niggers genetically programmed to steal?

yet 40% of jewish families owned slaves, but lets not say that lets make it another "Jews are white to subvert or propagate something" episode.

The other 97% were selling you black ass.

Because I hate niggers.

This also applies to muslims.
This also applies to blacks not doing something about rap culture that radicalizes so many young black men.

They fought a Civil War to end it, you fucking nigger. You can go back to Africa any day now, Liberia was literally made for you.