Christians are invader enablers

Christians are invader enablers.
This explains Europe today.

Ever during the "crusades" the church was against them and instead was led by farmers and suburban retards who formed militias without the consent of the church.

Time to deal with the facts you eternal cucks!

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 10
youtube.com/watch?v=R7SX3ulV_tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If that's true, how did the pagans get conquered?

>Barbarossa wasn't with papal authority
FPBP

Christians bribed the pagan kings and elites with money and trade. That's why the Vikings converted. Greed.

All abrahamic religions will be cucked by the agnostic master race.

Religion is fucked.

Stay mad

>farmers and suburban retards
Nice one. You're an alright leaf.

trying this hard

If you kill your enemy, they win. You must kill him smartly and give him everything you own and let him slap you so that you shame him.

Stop Pagan/Christian divide & conquer shilling!
White Alliance stands a much better chance against Jewry, Islam, Marxism.
Divided we are much weaker.
Ally to defend the 14 words!
The stakes are too high.

Whites unite!

Based Christians Hallejuhah.

But not anymore

According to Jordan Peterson, that whole line "The meek shall inherit the earth" is a mistranslation. He went back to older Hebrew and Greek versions. He claims that a more accurate translation would be "Those who have weapons and know how to use them, but keep them sheathed shall inherit the earth."

That's a bit of a different meaning, isn't it? Sounds more like something the libertarian fags would say. "Those who can defend themselves but don't violate the NAP." or perhaps "Those who can wield force properly but do not use it maliciously." Or "Those who can defend themselves but do not attack others."

t. Mamhoud el Bougnoulislam

>hey we should believe this one guy cause he said he went back to look at the old translations and he is the only one out of all the different version of the bible

Cause Christians sometimes stop following their religion when it's convenient.

Nigga you might want to learn a bit more about how biblical translations and study works before you start hatin'.

You need to learn how to not believe everything some faggot on the internet making 60k a month off retards like yourself.

>suburban retards

LMAO!

You made me spit my based milk all over the monitor

Then go invade a church and see what happens faggot.

Oh fuck it's the big brain nigga brigade. Please, tell me more about how the religion and civilization that conquered the planet is a cucked slave morality.

Most of them converted retard. Christianity only really conquered some former Christian land and the Baltics/NE Germany.

But Pope Urban II called for the First Crusade, and subsequent Popes called Crusades well into the 17th century

"Turn the other cheek" isn't about your enemies at all. It tells you that you should value things that are above the material (like God) so that if you lose your material belongings, you're able to continue since it isn't the end of the world

Can I get the verse that says that?

?

its literally about turning the other cheek you fucking retard
Luke 6:30
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.

Romans 12:17
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.

Luke 6:35
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

1 Thessalonians 5:15
See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.

1 John 4:20 - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1 John 2:9 - He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Matthew 6:15 - But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Luke 6:27 - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you

Colossians 3:13 - Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.
-=---

Romans 12:17
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.

Luke 6:35
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

Luke 6:29
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."

Matthew 5:39
"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also

Proverbs 17:5
He who mocks the poor taunts his Maker; He who rejoices at calamity will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 25:21
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;

King James Bible
If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.

1 Corinthians 6:7
The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you are thoroughly defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?

Matthew 5:40
if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

Taking individual Bible passages out of context and using them to argue something isn't a very intelligent way of interpreting the Bible

You need to look at the texts as a whole and how they relate to each other, like the Catholic Church does.

It's the fate of all forms of belief to abandon any form of extremism in favor of more liberal ideas. Once an idea starts being the leading power, stops having enemies that can harm it, and grows too big that it must fracture, appealing to masses of people will inevitably grow more important than maintaining tradition.
If Islam was a massive religion held by the world's topmost powers it too would start to falter in the face of disbelief and other faiths until it was forced to surrender a bit of tradition for the sake of keeping people believing, and it would continue to do that until there's nothing left to give and everyone has various sects of belief much like Protestantism today.

I gave the the passages look them up yourself you fucking god damn retard. Seriously they are not out of context at all but NICE TRY KEK.

>Educate yourself in such a way that you come to MY conclusions

Laziness

Christianity is fundamentally foreign in origin. Religions don't accomplish things, people do. A great people will accomplish great things despite being saddled with a foreign religion. If a people adheres to a religion that arose from its own culture and homeland, it will ultimately be better for it.

>secular France, Sweden, Germany, and england are full of rapist jihadis
>catholic Poland is pure
Bad meme, Sinead.

It's like E. Michael Jones says: ethnos needs Logos

You posted individual passages, out of context. Anyways, time to throw down the hammer, courtesy of Jesus himself.

Luke 22:35-38 English Standard Version
>Scripture Must Be Fulfilled in Jesus
>And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no moneybag or knapsack or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one. 37 For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in me: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors.’ For what is written about me has its fulfillment.” 38 And they said, “Look, Lord, here are two swords.” And he said to them, “It is enough.”

found you, nigger
>don't payback evil for evil
this should be obvious, it was against Germanic common law as well. You don't kill in secret if someone kills one of your own in secret.
You respect what is right in the sight of all men.
This is actually entirely compatible with paganism.
Unless you are saying pagans necessitate evil?
>love your enemies
as European pagans did. They did not hate each other save for Rome. Had the Germani, Gallics, or Norse hated each other they would not have put aside their differences (most of them centuries old tit for tat) to unite against a common enemy which presented itself.
>implying there is something wrong with generosity'
It's the white man's trait.
>turn the other cheek
Why fight if you don't have to? It could also be one being smug and not giving the satisfaction of retaliation the aggressor is looking for.
>do not harass poor people
how this bad?
>don't rejoice at calamity
literally nothing wrong with this.
nothing weak about any of those.
>if your enemy is hungry...
another example of respect for an enemy
That's a common theme in pagan stories is respect for enemies.
After all they did expect to see each other again in the afterlife all fighting for the same thing.
>1 Corinthians 6:7
>The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you are thoroughly defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?

>7 The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been completely defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated? 8 Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers and sisters.
Such a fucking dishonest liar.
>forgive each other and do not do evil to your brothers
How is this weak?
>respect others
>do not do evil
>be open about justice
Where's the weakness?
Do you think strength is petty squabbling?
Are you German?

All this stretching even though some of the passages are scriptures directed at you personally . you aren't even white so really makes no difference

That was the peoples crusade , the actual crusade was formed out of professional knights and noblemen sent by the pope who formed a coalition with the Byzantine emperor to reclaim Anatolia from the Seljuks after they lost everything in 1071.

>invader enablists

Not true in the slightest. middle age Europe barely tolerated jews and expelled or converted them constantly, and moors were expelled to North Africa for threatening to rebel with ottoman support and before that they tried to assimilate them and convert them to Catholicism which had some success but remained a problem with the moors living in Valencia and some parts of Aragon where they formed 35 and 20% of the rural population and had high birth rates. There's no way an authentic Christian society would let members of a false religion freely immigrate to "enrich" a society with violent acts of jihad. Modern Multiculturalism is a religiously indifferent ideology which is fueled by falling birth rates trying replace the native population.

The conversion of pagan kingdoms to Christianity in the vast majority of cases was a cliche that went as follows

>pagan king sees some hot Christian ass
>pagan king weds Christian woman and converts
>king sees how Christianity can be used as a tool for solidifying his power over his people
>king betrays his own people, their culture and traditions for a power play
>King forces conversion
>pagans rebel
>King either crushes rebellions himself or receives aid from external Christian forces in crushing them

Christianity was subversive until it had the power to become militant. As opposed to Islam which was openly militant but Very similar to modern Islam which has adopted instead a strategy of infiltration before total war.

>But that's not true communism!!!

Modern multiculturalism is a nihilistic philosophy whose root cause is atheism

I'm defending Catholic teaching. Interpreting Bible passages individually and out of context is not how the Catholic Church teaches that the Bible should be interpreted, so I am against it. I never claimed to be doing anything else.

so much this

I dont want to have anything to do with pagan tree fuckerss. Rise of paganism is marxist psyops intended to weaken societys backbone, christianity. Just another shade if fedora faggots.

Nop.
The root is in secular christianism.

>secular christianism

Bon essai, Monsieur Boumeddine. Retourne au Maroc

Yes because only priests have the magical ability to fucking read. The "out of context" argument more often than not is a fucking joke used as a defense mechanism by people who have no other defense.

It's pretty fucking clear what Jesus Christ meant when he said turn the other cheek I mean the fucking Jew did die on a cross while offering no resistance after all.

Non. La culture que laisse la chretiente quand elle abandonne son Dieu donne cela.
Pis chu un vrah queb va dpend.

>Yes because only priests have the magical ability to fucking read

No, but they ARE taught Catholic teachings at a much higher level than average people who just go to church are.

>The "out of context" argument more often than not is a fucking joke used as a defense mechanism by people who have no other defense.

Because it's a stupid way to interpret the Bible and of course you can come to stupid conclusions by interpreting it that way. I'm not going to allow you to draw me into your frame of argument by trying to defend a stupid way of interpreting the Bible.

>It's pretty fucking clear what Jesus Christ meant when he said turn the other cheek

Apparently not, since we disagree. Which shows the need to properly understand how to interpret what Jesus said.

>I mean the fucking Jew did die on a cross while offering no resistance after all.

To act willingly as a sacrifice so that mankind could be redeemed

>Non. La culture que laisse la chretiente quand elle abandonne son Dieu donne cela.

Donc tu veux dire que l’athéisme et l'abandon du Logos crée ces problèmes. Sur ce point, je suis en accord. On peut voir la situation désastreuse du Québec depuis la Révolution Tranquille comme preuve (immigration, baisse du taux de naissance, assimilation tranquille a la culture Anglo-américaine, etc.)

Bon, faut que je m'endors. Tu devrais poster plus tôt des fois pour qu'on peut avoir cette discussion

>you aren't even white so really makes no difference
this is the only thing left in your arsenal, trying to reduce me to what you are

You argue like a fucking Jew

But you're wrong

>Paganism so strong muh dick sold it all out

At least Christianity warns you about following your dick.

Are you retarded?

The problem was never with a king's dick so much as it was his heart. Read the history of kings and their conversions to Christianity, it become painfully obvious that their motives were not faith nor even love for their hand rubbing newly wed but power.

I think the great irony in Christianity conquering the pagans is that it's the pagan traditions that large chunks of the world associates with Christmas, not the Jesus story. It's latched itself onto Christianity like a parasite and subverted it on a global scale.

No he doesn't. The people repeating
>Muh slave mentality
>Muh Desert Jews
>Muh look at this single quote without context even though the context around it subverts what I'm attempting to make claim of it promoting
.Muh Noble paganism that was strong and incapable of being corrupted but fell because one guy couldn't control his dick
>Muh don't care let me repeat my insult
>Muh it's not real Whiteness
Look at X say this crazy ridiculous claim!
>Plays 10 seconds of a 2 minute speech and proclaims it to be evidence provided by God it's self to justify their bias and bigotry
>Well you see, fuck you because I don't like you and I've already made up my mind.
>Yes, hello rural and suburban retard, you hold a position I already don't like, as evidenced by this out of context clip that means I am smart and you are dumb.

All you gotta do now is talk down to us about how educated you are and how your (((group))) did every good thing ever and how our group did only wrong because you are (Lack of) God's gift to the world while we are the (lack of ) Satan child that came to destroy Europe (After 1,600 years of creating European identity that went beyond barbarism)and cite countries that have all but abandoned God as a sign of Christianity being the one who's at fault.

Take OP's pic, it's an edit of a "Sweden Yes!" picture that depicts a Swede liberal trying to repel rape with an armband that says rape is bad. Sweden's a majority atheist country that abandoned God hard, where as, under Christianity it had an empire, built it's castles, conquered the lands, established it's cities and became the culture that Pro-White people want to preserve, uphold, and return to. And yes, Christianity has preserved pagan traditions too, it didn't eradicate it, it preserved it and documented it.

Wrong. "Turn the other cheek" only applies to petty honour disputes, not actual assaults or threats. It's an analogy not to engage in petty vendettas, not weaknesses or pacifism.

Christianity has always understood itself to be a martial religion that wages just war, prior to the Mondernist heresy.

Not Peace, but a Sword. We are a Church Millitant at war.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 10

Are you? What I said what pretty fuckin clear as is the comparison to communists. You can point out the most basic Christian beliefs and if not conductive to their argument the Christian much like the communist when cornered will shout "that's not TRUE Christianity" and slip away like a kike only remembering they won the argument. And it's no wonder to me that you Christians share these communist tactics as you both have your origins in kikery

Europe was great before Christianity. Europe's prestige owes nothing to Christianity. Christianity may be a better moral system than the degenerate atheism we have today but that doesn't make it good. It's like if a person got the flu and later got Ebola, it would be reasonable to say "I'd rather have the flu" it would be fucking insane to say "the flu is a good thing"

Christianity weakened Europe. Europeans pressed on to greatness in spite of that weakness not because of it. Christianity is degenerate in the long term and opened the door for the Jew's Christianity 2.0 Marxism.

The only reason Jews hate Christianity now is because it's old software it's obsolete and in a few instances has backfired on them.

>haha might is right
>gets wiped the fuck out
kek

Christianity is a jewish spook

jewish shit

>Weakened Europe
>Repelled Islam before Atheism happened

it gave unity and strengthened the people, it recorded Europe's history and made it grow to it's full potential. Your claims of it making Europe weak are nothing but your own bigotry. Atheism, and "Atheist Christians" is where it all went wrong.

agnostics essentially want to live like athiests, with no rules and no worries, do whatever and still expect to be saved.

>implying semetic shit is better than other semetic shit

jew enabler

This

Pagnism is just vastly superior in all ways, Christianity just incentivizes conversion

>rural Christians

Big dicked patriots who are willing to do what it takes to protect their country and submit to their God

>average Churches and pastors

Literal cuckholds who walk around with vibrating dildos in their poz'd asses all day

>Calls out and warns against jew
>"No, it's jew shit, that's why jews screech and try to destroy it wherever it may be!"

You'd destroy a box of jew repellent because it has jew in the name.

Seconded, have a (You)

>here goyim don't believe in judaism, believe in judaism 2.0 complete with kike zombies

Fuck off pagancuck. Christianity in the West has been subverted by kikes and marxists and neo-paganism is a LARPing meme.

Christianity is dead in the West, literally nobody goes to church in countries like Germany, Sweden or Netherlands and yet they are the most "refugees welcome" states.

Christ cuck jewish religion and only now did you finally get this?
Stop worshipping gods and deities that are not real and focus on something tangible.

Implying, it's atheists that are going around screaming for Open borders.
>not being trad-proddie

FPBP HAHAHAHA

>Christians are invader enablers.
>This explains Europe today.

This.

This.

>Christianity in the West has been subverted by kikes
since its inception, kike

(((Atheism))) is the greatest invention of the Jew.

>not having a religion was invented by jews
Typical cryptokike logic

Bitch, Christianity kept Europe strong for the last thousand years.

(((Atheism))) has destroyed Europe. Go larp at a (((Marvel))) convention. You fucking kike.

Atheism is a creation from Marx/Engels you faggot.

Europe 700AD to 1945AD was fine.

Atheism fucked us not Christianity.

See, you're doing that thing I called out in my other post. You repeat the same tired ad hominem, the same thing you'd criticize a jew for doing. You don't offer anything or try and convince, when given reason why your assessment is wrong (It's morals and practices are clearly anti jewing) that caused such a schism that the modern Jew, the Pharisees, split off.

All you offer is "muh kikes, kikes, I said kikes and I have a tripcode and a nazi flag, KIKES, DON'T YOU HEAR ME, GOYIM?"

You do realize that the crusaders were Normans. Who were the Normans? Normans are the Northmen. Vikings. They settled in France and came to dominate it. Settling was in fact much more profitable than roaming, raiding and pillaging. They spread out from France. It was basically a family dynasty.

>It only counts as conquest if you use a sword

Pagans really are brainlets

>Atheism is a creation from Marx/Engels
woah....kys

Nice argument faggot. You got fucking rekt like your nonexistent gods. See you at the next (((Marvel))) convention.

The Protestants ruined Christianity and Europe, never forget that

Nope.

1517-1945 Europe was fine.

What happened to us is atheism.

Godless communism to the East
Secular Degeneracy to the West

>Atheism is a creation from Marx/Engels

You can't be that stupid.

>Europe 700AD to 1945AD was fine.

Oh, yes. You can.

>t. cryptokike calling anyone else a kike
Christianity is what made europe weak cucks in the first place

Atheism is the lack of religion and predates fat jewish santa claus, nujew

Samfag here. Watch this video which is split in 3 parts. You'll all understand more.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7SX3ulV_tk

don't forget the fact that christianity allowed these subversions of their faith in the first place was to get their conversion.

>durr we repelled the muslims
no dumbass, you bought them out. iberia had nothing to do with religion and everything to do with the muslim ruler wanting off his seat and having a christfag brother who could take it for him and brave the assassins himself.

Christian Europe = White
Atheist Europe = Fucked

LARP all you want.

My weak Christian ancestors(as all Europeans are) lay claim to the last thousand years of Europe.

Fuck your kikery

You speak as though Europe would never have fought off Islam without Christianity, while the mongols a pagan people did far more damage to Islam than Christian Europe ever did, hell were it not for those equestrian chinks the sand niggers would have been even more focused on European conquest.

As far as unity, the pagan religions of Europe are nearly identical. There isn't many instances of the followers of Jupiter fighting the followers of Odin over faith alone however both fought against Christianity over faith.

And in regards to keeping history... nigga please even the muslims did that. And whose history were they preserving but the romans who had been pagan up until their decline.