Here's a picture of my great grandfather, and his wife, and my grandmother, fresh off the boat from Naples Italy...

here's a picture of my great grandfather, and his wife, and my grandmother, fresh off the boat from Naples Italy, residing in a nice New Jersey Suburb.

Meanwhile im 28 khv living in poverty, debt, and about 200 pounds overweight, with no future to hope for.

Literally degeneration.

How can we fix society if all of our young men, are, quite frankly giving up? Politically, where can we go except further degeneration? Even on a primal way we are going back to chimp mode with 1 man, 10 woman, when christian society demanded 1 man, 1 woman. Well, you got 9 men disconnected from society now, great job post-modernism.

Pussy makes the world go round, and without it, men feel no need to do anything with there lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spice_and_Wolf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>living in poverty
>200 pounds overweight

Make America Rape Again?

Yes, no, yes, maybe, yes

>fix society
The goal is to destroy society.

200lbs is not "overweight"
you're a fucking lardass, fatty
why don't you start by getting your fat tubby butt off the computer and down to the gym
>clean your room, faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spice_and_Wolf

that's how fucked up this world is. the poorest are the most fat.

>200lbs overweight
bait

Star another WW.
This sets everyone's priorities straight, makes women value their men in times of hardship, makes men tough and kills off a large amount of surplus men who are struggling to find partners.

Just look back at the previous big wars. So many millions of prime, fit males were lost and society hardly blinked in recovering and multiplying. Its a hard pill to swallow, but most of us arent needed at all.

do you not know the fucking english languages. 200, over weight. over recommended weight. I'm not sugar coating it, i'm morbidly obese. but so is everyone who isn't a drug addict, or alcoholic, or turbo normy these days.

I've been in poverty(homeless) before and one of my biggest concerns during these times was keeping my weight up

>Meanwhile im 28 khv living in poverty, debt, and about 200 pounds overweight, with no future to hope for.
>How can we fix soc
>we
Fix yourself first fatty. This kind of redirecting responsibility to someone else is what's wrong with this world. And you're a prime example.

well congratulations. theres a ton of people like me. and when you add them up, that means societal problems

ayyyyyy ohhhhhh where's the gabbagool

What's your plan? Your next step?
>tossing softballs could hurt you

i try to sort myself out, i watch JP all the time, and I feel like I try, but theres never any success. i would have been better off being put in the meat grinder of a world war, as someone else said, at 18 or 19 when i was still healthy

Then your society needs to die and start anew.
There's nothing to fix here.

well im not homeless. but working a shitty fast food job, eatting all your meals as free fast food at work, and only drinking soda, makes you fat.

user if you are seriously over 200lbs then I suggest you do the following.
Go on a walk every morning.
Eat fresh fruit or a smoothie daily.
Do not drink soda ever again.
Stop drinking beer or smoking.
Floss your teeth when you are hungry.
Do dumbbell curls whenever you can. (loading screen in a video game? dumbbell curls. just made lunch about to sit down? thank god then do some dumbbell curls.)
Do pushups every day. Aim for 1000 a day if possible.
Stare at yourself in the mirror naked for at least 1 minute. Take a picture if you need to.
Wash your back and neck,toes, bottom of your feet.
Good luck user.

>tfw this is all good advice

>or turbo normy these days.
Haha you're fucking worthless

Either wallow in the self pity or decide to make a change and follow this anons advice It's a process, step by step. Give yourself time too. Dont set yourself up for failure by rushing. If you fail, keep trying.

and thats everybody elses fault right?
get off your ass, stop drinking soda, stop eating shit.
i know its not easy, but you have to do somrthing other than blame the world for your problems.
fucking nigger-tier.

Fruit is still sugar. Fatty should stick to veggies only excluding starches like potatoes.

This is what the elites are planning with North Korea. A controlled demolition of first world countries. Kim was educated in Switzerland and given the nuclear weapons capacity by the Clintons. What should that tell you? They're planting nukes in all the major European cities. Once the west is destroyed the (((globalists))) will hand it over to the Chinese in exchange for amnesty and create a one world government with strict population controls and resource management to ensure sustainability. The (((elites))) have their bunkers ready to weather the coming storm.

You can too if you know how to prepare

Fuck yourself, anglo subhuman.

>Do dumbbell curls whenever you can. (loading screen in a video game? dumbbell curls. just made lunch about to sit down? thank god then do some dumbbell curls.)
or commit imaginary bludgeoning with a kettle bell to actually exercise something other than only your arms

>Aim for 1000 a day if possible.
what did he mean by this?

>Stare at yourself in the mirror naked for at least 1 minute. Take a picture if you need to.
just what the devil did he mean?

STOP FUCKING EATING YOU CUNT!!! Have some self-control ffs