>So was i

HELP ME TOSHAKA

but shes british

>genderbent king arthur
>america

Is Luvia Antman?

I think Captain America was right.

They killed a lot of people, sure.

But they did save the world. If it weren't for them, everyone would be dead.

Appropriate. Rin is used to getting her asshole handed to her.

Nobody was against super heroes as a concept.

The problem here is that those are people with firepower of a small (or big) army walking around. They need to be regulated.

Well, it was his movie. Iron Man became a bigger asshole despite what the marketing of this movie would have you believe.

DON'T TREAD ON ME

I don't know why but Captain Arturia turns me the fuck on. I would literally let her peg me.

Iron Man's whole character is being an asshole with a heart of gold.

I understand that, hence me saying he became a bigger one without the heart of gold and artificially making Steve in the right. The whole movie was pretty disgustingly safe.

It was all Hydra's fault to begin with, but Tony is a very passionate man and in that moment he was abusing his power. That was the point when Steve repeated that line "I can do this all day" - it was Tony who was the bully, picking on the victimized and the vulnerable. That was exactly what the accords were doing to the Avengers.

it's a franchise worth billions why the fuck would you take a risk on that?

if you want risk go to indie theater and watch gay cowboys cornhole each other for 3 hours

and shirou is a jap

Is Winter Soldier good? I ended up going to see Civil War before watching it.

I mean, I'm not that passionate as you seem to be since you think I'm suggesting they go full indie. That's stupid. Just saying it wasn't truly a "civil war" just as BvS wasn't really BvS (but who didn't see that coming?). I'm not asking for death, but surprise me a little.

Lover's tiff?

Yeah.

Its the only good Marvel capeshit movie.
Aside from Ironman 1.

You are a fucking bandwagon faggot.
I hope you die slowly and painfully.

As a superhero movie there's not much going for it, but it's an okay spy thriller.

It's more like a agent movie than a superhero one.

More

It was alright. If you liked Civil War you'd probably like it as well.

Rider as Scarlet waifu fucking when?

It's not bad, has some good action and fight scenes though it plays super-pussy with the whole surveillance state angle.

>surprise me a little
notice that even when Goku "dies" in Dragonball, it's never permanent or even a reason for him to be on Earth?

I'm not getting what you're driving at. You reply to me like I'm one of those people. I'm just disappointed the line wasn't more grey, that's it. I'm not trying to be or ask for edgy.

I don't get it, why does Cap's uniform work so well with cute 2d girls?

>You are a fucking bandwagon faggot.
For going to see a fucking super hero movie?

apparently

Careful on that edge, man.

Shouldn't she be Captain Britain?

Yes, he exists. Alan Moore wrote him for a while. In fact, his powers came from fucking Merlin. It's literally perfect.

He didn't watch the prequel.
He only watched CW because it was hyped as hell and had great casting.

This one doesn't fit personality wise but I guess they had a tough time finding a spot for her.

manlet apologists are the worst

Why?

I liked it so much that I don't feel like watching Civil War and ruin it. I don't give much of a damn about most of that bigger cast.

>capeshit

KYS edgelord

Sakura as the Joker makes far too much sense.

youtu.be/8TM5Tdl9uww

They should've made her Vision.

The scene with spiderman has him go back to his usual self. Which I though was the highlight of the movie even though tonally it didn't make any sense.

Fuck off Sup Forums

What you just say? Shall not be infringed.

Rin's not rich enough to be Iron Man. Iron Man should be Luvia.

Mission Report

That's impressively clever and fitting, user.

>Fate
>Western capeshit
>Combined

the whole plot doesn't make any sense.
Iron Man acted like a fucking faggot throughout the whole movie.

>Lance is Quicksilver
didn't see that coming

>Sakura

You haven't read too much manga have you. Also no, that is just an attempt at a shitpost that fell kind of flat.

This is more Sup Forums I agree this doesn't belong on Sup Forums but at least get the board right.

READY TO COMPLY

Sup Forums

i'm saying dont be so dissapointed that you weren't surprised when you knew what the result was going to be before you even watched it.

Sorry best one.

these are great. is there one for Batman V Superman?

Take your capeshit to Sup Forums

Welcome to real Iron Man.

Next Iron Man movie's actual villain is going to be a bottle of Jack. Hope you enjoy the actual character rather than the movie version of the character.

Two idiots beating the shit out of each other for no fucking reason?

DC shit is the worst

>It's a Sup Forumsmblr invasion thread

His wife had just left him and he was in the middle of reliving the period of his life where his parents died. He was at an emotional low. And then Amanda Waller comes up to him, gives him a sob story, and he sees something he could fix. I can understand him not thinking straight in that situation.

The Fate franchise is one of the few candidates to be the capeshit of Sup Forums

>Zoro's arm

Type moon wants to become the marvel of Japan so it fits.

Nasu and Urobutchi said Fate is the Marvel Comics of Japan

Long after they die someone will keep writing it

and becoming friends because their okaasan shared the same name.

I know.

The most hilarious part was when they all act like the UN has any fucking power at all. Although yeah it made no sense the whole movie was like a series of misunderstandings with people who were incapable of talking about things.

can't unsee thanks.

Welcome to politics

So who is the CIA of Type Moon?

Is that seriously how their battle got resolved? That's ridiculous.

On the subject of parents though, Tony's actions at the end of Civil War were perfectly in the right.

>the whole movie was like a series of misunderstandings with people who were incapable of talking about things.
Which is exactly the best/worst part of it, especially the part when Cap and Tony are talking after Cap gets arrested, the entire thing just blows up because Tony mentions Wanda is being kept under house arrest.

this thread isn't the absolute worst yet, so it isn't Sup Forums's fault for now.

Lancer?

Captain America literally explained every problem they could have if they signed that shit.
Iron Man just decided to ignore everything he said because fuck you.

Master Pavel I'm Lancer.

Do memers exist in Japan?
King Arthur laughing at sluts when? Dang i should ask the drawfags

PleaseHow do you even fuck this up?

>Iron Man just decided to ignore everything he said because fuck you.
Tony being a giant fucking tool is entirely in his character, ever since even Iron Man 1 he's been on a giant guilt trip trying to make the world a better place.

>minor character that brought forth the worst meme on Sup Forums and still wont die after it stopped being funny 3 years ago

Sakura Fish

Who's a big guy in Type Moon?

There still isn't a Saber/Monty Python's Holy Grail thing done yet.

Who is Ritsuko supposed to be?

Berserker.