Dr. Carol Baker: "Get rid of all the whites"

Doctor calls for white genocide at pro-vaccine conference. It's important to document cases like this of influential individuals calling for white genocide because even though we all know what's going on, many normies still don't. This is a pretty high quality redpill in this video.
Skip to 54:30

youtube.com/watch?v=07v0Yp05snA

Other urls found in this thread:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-10/tch-cba101909.php
rgho.st/7kdtjtxqV
jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/new-zealand-modern-nineteenth-and-twentieth-centuries
youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/13/481590997/millennials-may-be-losing-their-grip
medicaldaily.com/get-grip-handshakes-better-predict-life-expectancy-blood-pressure-muscular-strength-333202
edition.cnn.com/2017/02/28/health/colon-cancer-rectal-cancer-risk-young-people-study/index.html?adkey=bn
npr
archive.is/jneKI
edition
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/02/28/health/colon-cancer-rectal-cancer-risk-young-people-study/index.html?adkey=bn
nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/rates-new-diagnosed-cases-type-1-type-2-diabetes-rise-among-children-teens
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's not some small town doc nobody has heard of. she's a big wig
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-10/tch-cba101909.php
>appointed chair of national CDC advisory committee on immunization practices

disgusting. hope she gets raped and murdered by one of her darling patient's relatives tbqh

So, she wants to live in Mexico or Brazil?

Why not just move there?

Notice that five out of seven guests are Jews.

(((pure coincidence)))

MAJOR REPORT: FLU VACCINE PROVEN TO BE IN FACT AN ANTI FERTILITY VACCINE
Two subsequent years of receiving the flu vaccine boosts miscarriage rates from a baseline of 14 percent to 77%
Everyone knows miscarriage rates are much higher than 14 percent "as a normal matter of course." But as a side issue here, I figured out that the "as high as 40 percent" rate is a sham by the abortion industry to make abortion not look so bad, and that the normal miscarriage rate, after a woman comes up hot on a fertility test, is in fact 14 percent. Obviously this does not count failures to conceive after fertilization, because in those cases a woman never shows up as pregnant on any test.
MAJOR DOCUMENTED STUDY PROVES THE FLU VACCINE IS AN ANTI FERTILITY VACCINE
More than just the abstract was hidden behind a paywall, but the abstract had all the key info!
The abstract proves that every time you get the flu shot after the first shot, it is only a booster shot to make the anti fertility component work even better. This study only shows what happens after two subsequent years of getting the shot. The numbers are not obvious to the lay person, but by cross checking different data sources to make sure I understood what they were saying, I was able to extract the real miscarriage rate from a sea of planned parenthood inspired B.S. and then put the numbers this abstract states into terms anyone can understand.

rgho.st/7kdtjtxqV

Bump

None of my kids are vaccinated and they literally never get sick.

Someone with the capacity to affect our health and body makeup and they say whites should be killed... I wouldn't be surprised if further down the line we hear about her policies having made a vaccine that targets the reproduction factors of whites only. You go in for a flu shot and come out with all your seed destroyed. I hate this world.

Bump that cunt.

So basically the doctors have lost the trust of their patiants because of perceived malpractice and the doctors are saying. "Fine. We will let you all die of curible diseases"

Not a bad stance to take. Most americans have never experianced epidemics in their life time so its almost impossible for a mother to think of how jabbing her child with sharp pointy things is going to save it in her emotional bitch storm but what the hell is causing the surge in autism rates then? Chicken tendies and sonic the hedgehuege?

And once again we are looking for ways to sell a drug to people to cure their mental issues instead of preventing the problem at the source. Just pick up any book on ADHD. They basically shovelled meth derivatives on kids young as 5 without even any conclusive results other than "It seems to burn people out after 6 months. Tell your kid the tramatic hallucinations of aggressive shadows and Christina Aguilera monsters can't hurt him and get a sleep aid if he can't sleep at night."

Honestly no shit people don't trust doctors. They thrive when others are ill. Just look at the "plauge doctors" and the black death. They call it medical practice because every proceedure is practice. We don't get anywhere without live subjects.

Anti vax is absolutly retarded but the woman who has lost the trust of her patiants just basically said "kill them all. They are fucking with my bread and butter. At least the brown people will pay for it." Im saving this link to show to people. This is how the elite talk about us behind closed doors. Love how comments are disabled. Can we raise attention to this?

Better homeschool them good.

Their whole lives are on the line, including education since you fear the Government puts autism shit in the vaccines.

You cant enter any public or private school without your shots in the u.s. atleast to my knowledge.

Do they live isolated? If so, you better keep them that way, otherwise if they come into contact with one of the diseases that those vaccines are supposed to immunize them against they won't stand a chance and they'll probably die.
Vaccines help people get immunity against whatever disease health authorities are trying to prevent from spreading.
Risk groups are usually the most fragile. Children and the elderly.
In any case, people who don't live isolated and are against vaccination are pure cancer and should be penalized for trying to spread whatever disease they have or could have. They are, in fact, a sort of biological weapon similar to people who are HIV infected and go on purposefully infecting others.

Can we just do that thing where we go poole assets and make an ethnostate like the jews did? I don't want to live on this planet anymore and I definately don't know where I'm supposed to raise my kids. I guess I need to be rich and "properly" educated to actually matter to my government and its puppets and puppeteers.

Your kids are islands in a sea of vaccinated kids.

If more parents don't vaccinate, then the plague can hop from island to island.

Different laws state by state. In Maine you can file a philisophical or religious exemption and send them to school without vaccines.

>whites becoming a minority in a single generation in Germany
>Germans more concerned about vaccines
You are garbage

Why even bother with what your kids will face? Why even make kids? Like says, there will be no Germany to call home one generation from now.

why is that old kike bastard coughing into his microphone

>why is that old kike bastard coughing into his microphone
He was vaccinated :^)

What I think is fucking amazing is how nobody reacts to her talking about getting rid of all the white people, and doubling down by blaming the problem on white people.

Bump this cunt x2

My mom's friend, who has a black boyfriend, she divorced her white husband and eventually was dating this nigger, and this nigger bear her up. I told my mom, you burn the coal, you pay the tole. And she looked at me with a straight face once I explained that black people really are more likely to beat up women, she agreed, straight face an all. I think deep down, anyone with any brains is racist. They won't admit it as they are cowards, but people know what's going on with these black people.

Spend five days in a third world shithole.

Jesus this is some kiked shit
Never getting a vaccine again, funnily enough I havent in many years despite not being an anti vaxxr

I'm Jewish, our family name is baker, she's one of us. Sorry about this boys, we have a real apostate problem that we need to deal with.

Just to verify

jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/new-zealand-modern-nineteenth-and-twentieth-centuries

may all left wing jews be killed by muslims and skinheads B.H.

Bump for 14 words

>Doctor calls for white genocide at pro-vaccine conference.
duh, what the hell do you think vaccines are all about?

1. Get every one view vaccines in a positive way by reminding them of all the good vaccines in the past
2. Brandish every one that question new vaccines as a retard
3. Make huge amount of money by adding more vaccines in to the schedule.
4. wait
5. Inject people with all kinds of shit, things that give them autism (autistic people rarely reproduce) or make the straight out sterile
6. depopulate the earth

But go ahead, vaccinate your kids. I couldn't give a shits if your kids becomes autistic/infertile, more room over for my kids.

Being racist is completely normal and natural. It has only been deemed "unnatural" ever since globalist companies started conspiring to flood first world countries with third world human resources.
Of course you can have a nuanced outlook on other races, but to not be "racist" nowadays means to bend over backwards and take it with joy. There's nothing normal about that, we would have already failed at a tribal stage if we didn't have a racial instinct.

>third world
>human resources.
pick one

anti vacine fags ...

are you implying they only vaccine white peoples ?
or maybe MAYBE the vaccine is only dangerous for whites ?????

You, uh, know your description is completely wrong? She's not calling for "white genocide," she's saying all the vaccine refusers are white. It's a great redpill, though, it makes vaccine denialists look like the drooling retards they are.

Well technically they're human drains, what I'm trying to say is that they view people as worker bees and nothing more. Maybe I'm using that word too literally.
Countries aren't tribes with shared heritage and history, but marketplaces to exploit. Their people aren't part of a tribe, part of a shared history or part of someone's family, but instead workers that get just enough compensation and entertainment to not revolt.
Of course the only exception to this is Israel, which is the holy refuge of the proud tribe of jews. Funny how that works.
I'm just preaching to the choir but putting things into a different perspective always makes it easier to comprehend. Racism is an instinct of self-preservation. All it seeks is to self-segregate, its not the malicious corruption of the mind that it is demonized to be nowadays, that only ever changed once third-worldism and the deconstruction of nationalism got set in motion.

>We'll just get rid of all the whites in the United States

At 54:25 she says that verbatim.

why wouldn't the vaccine protect them from the virus, theyre vaccinated afterall right? or maybe vaccines are just shit jews use to pump poisons into goyim willingly?

White genocide and who is behind it isn't news to most of us and people like her who are stupidly open about it without any real plan are idiots. People who boast about victory before it happens never win. That's all I'm saying.

>1 1/2 hours

Can someone give me a quick rundown pls?

If you're dumb enough at this point to get good goy injections then you deserve genocide

She's obviously just kidding. Don't be a giant retard on purpose.

Her point is that the only people who don't want vaccines are the people so ensconced in white suburbia that they have no experience with the horrors of preventable disease, and therefore have no perspective on the value of vaccination.

Skip to 54:25

Why is this kind of shit only acceptable to say about one race? Can you imagine the (justified) reaction if she said blacks?

>You cant enter any public or private school without getting shot
FTFY

Yes: taken completely out of context and written as tone-deaf text, that is exactly the quote you can cherry pick from it. However: Because if we're just blind quoting people out of context, it'd be 100% accurate to say that you, personally, have claimed that the answer to someone else's question is:
>We'll just get rid of all the whites in the United States

So either:
A) you just learned why cherry-picking blind quotes is stupid or
B) You are calling for white genocide

One of those two things is the case.

Like thirty seconds later she claims that Hispanics don't exist. So yes: I can imagine her saying racially disparaging things about non-whites. In fact? I watched and listened to her do it.

Yes, and I think Hispanic people have every right to be upset about that kind of language. Why do you consider it controversial that I should be upset, as a White person?

so completely missconstrue what they're saying.

nupol screeches just like sjw's

she makes this statement to indicate that whites say no to vaccines more than immigrants. It isn't a call for white genocide. How retarded can you be?

Your phony outrage isn't controversial--it's phony.

You are working real hard to paint yourself as a martyr because you are bored. That's not controversy--it's you substituting melodrama for lack of character.

I'm not claiming that. I'm not OP, and I have not used the word genocide. Sup Forums is not one person.

I'm making a point about double standards. How about you answer my question, rather than getting melodramatic about my supposed melodrama?

hehe, yeah. just kidding... :)

>0:00 / 1:28:34
you fucking spastic

>I'm making a point about double standards. How about you answer my question, rather than getting melodramatic about my supposed melodrama?
You aren't making a point and I did answer your question. You aren't upset by someone making a joke in a youtube video, and neither are Hispanic people. And neither you nor these theoretical Hispanic people have anything to be upset about. Because in context, her comment was a joke about anti-vaccination people being naive, and it made exactly the point she was attempting to.

i understand her point but people would lose their minds if she said "get rid of all the blacks"

The lizard men only give the BAD vax to whites of course

And flouride only affects whites along with the mkultra conditioning

False.

The rates of this "herd immunity" bullshit were some 30% some fifty years ago. Now adays its the kids who get these vaccinations that cause the outbreaks, why?

>vaccine weakens the immune system of those vaccinated
>causes brain enchelophy from brain swell
>the creator of the polio vaccine himself said vaccines contained cancer causing viruses added a top of the original recipe

Know why blacks, and gays have AIDS way the fuck more then any other population? Behaviours that induce AIDS, mostly in the west its the rampant drug abuse, narcotics, alcoholism or the spread of sexually transmitted diseases, HPV which does assail the human body. For Africans its the basic lack of nutrition and sanitation that compromises their immune system.

Also another big thing the fucktarded establishment did in the early 90s was take away silverware when they seized it for the treasury like the treasonous trash they are. Silver has natural germicidal properties, people used to hold their water in it. Those fuckers only flamed on polio, and then they committed to mass spraying of pesticides, actual poison, an known Immunol supressant and they called that the hail marry.

>Its so fucking bullshit

No they wouldn't.

>You aren't upset
Awfully bold claim.

>It was a joke
Joking about removing an entire race from a country is offensive and in incredibly poor taste, or isn't that the leftist narrative?

If I walked onstage at a national crime conference and make a factually accurate joke about African Americans, I'd be torn to fucking pieces. Can you deny that? Can you say there isn't a double standard at play?

CNN NBC Antifa would flip their shit

>Joking about removing an entire race from a country is offensive and in incredibly poor taste, or isn't that the leftist narrative?
No it isn't. Ghoulish hyperbole to make a point is both funny and perfectly acceptable.

Plenty of white comedians make jokes about black people in the USA. The double standard you are pretending exists? It doesn't. Sometimes bored young-adults, like yourself, over-react to things by taking them out of context. This is why college kids sometimes flip out at the mention of black people. It is why you are feigning indignity in this instance. But in the context of a panel of doctors talking to other medical professionals? There just aren't enough bored young-adults comprising the audience for them to have nothing better to do than strip quotes of their context and feign indignity.

>I was just kidding goyim!

checked and rekt.
shes gunna regret opening her kike mouth.

VACCINATE YOUR KIDS
CUT OFF THEIR FORESKINS
TRUST US DUMBFUCKS

>Do they live isolated? If so, you better keep them that way, otherwise if they come into contact with one of the diseases that those vaccines are supposed to immunize them against they won't stand a chance and they'll probably die.
No one died of those diseases before vaccinations started, yet we are supposed to believe they are instant death.

Funny. I wonder who is behind this post.

I'm a very successful scientist, have discovered new drugs, etc. I do not take the flu vaccine. I realized something was amiss when they said things like, if you don't vaccinate your kids CPS should come take them away.

They put stuff in food (cheap food like McDonalds), bottled and tap water, beverages, vaccines, and pharmaceuticals. Like the meme says, you have no idea how bad things are. I wouldn't be surprised if we were all infected with prophage set to in some way destroy us either directly, or through sterilization or damage to the brain. It really sucks, I devoted my entire life to life saving medicines and technology but you have monsters with limitless resources winnowing away our species.

>dissolving illusions dot com
Definitely seems like a reputable source.

Psych. Here: try some actual facts instead of the utter nonsense that you posted.

So much this

(((mainstream medicine)))

why isnt the question of Pozz within the medicine field brought up more often?

chronic diesease come earlier and earlier - milleanials today have diseases that only old people had back in the days, most people are on some meds. what is going on?

Sup Forumss alternative medicine movement when?

@scibro- give me advice, my health is shitty, gut primarily, I eat as healthy as I can btw exercise not overweight

Textbook example of trying to normalize racial hatred.

The rise in autism correlates almost perfectly with metals and chlorinated solvents in air pollution.

4 u scibro

Sauce on the creator of polio vaccine saying it causes cancer

Alright, you got me

someone make a clip of this video 54:07 to 54:32

>The rise in autism correlates almost perfectly with metals and chlorinated solvents in air pollution.

youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA

we all know the couse but what is the sollution?

>Psych. Here: try some actual facts instead of the utter nonsense that you posted.

Why don't you address the argument doc? Rates were going down regardless of vaccination "inoculation", and seem from the graph to forecast towards present rates.

Or maybe the better question is

>why people with a limited educational scope are equivocally retarded

Enjoy your kids' deaths, you retard.

Detection has increased. Take alzheimers. It's not that people are getting it earlier. It's that we can detect it ten years before someone goes completely fucking insane, and don't have to wait until late-stage to identify and try to treat it. So yes: the age at which it is diagnosed has dramatically lowered. But that's not because "old people diseases are affecting younger people!" It's because medicine is better at detecting diseases that set in a hell of a lot early than when they become debilitating.

>1936-45 compared to 2004

The data in my graphs is consistent with your data. You just compare times when poorest people would literally not have plumbing or shoes to 2004.

My data is consistent with your's, it's just that is shows vaccines had pretty much nothing to do with the reduction in deaths. So you attack it. I wonder why?

fuckportioncontrol.com

There's a woman who clearly hasn't gotten laid in about 40 years. Even then whoever did was loaded up on moonshine.

Because the "argument" is flatly false. That graph you posted is not based on facts. It is utter nonsense. What has been relied on to produce, you ask? Well, they have taken actual diagnoses for the years immediately preceding the release of vaccines. But the years before that? They have taken projections of population impacted.

Think of it like this: I sample 1000 people on what they ate last Tuesday. 35 ate hamburgers. I extrapolated that 3.5% of the world ate hamburgers the Tuesday before that. So I state "Well last Tuesday, only 35 people ate hamburgers. The Tuesday before that? Over two hundred and sixty million people ate hamburgers! What is going on omg!?"

That's how your graph was produced.

Don't be such a giant fucking idiot, please.

There is no sauce he's a fucking retard

The wealthy elite never vaccinate their children, you think they might know something everyone else doesn't?

>But that's not because "old people diseases are affecting younger people!" It's because medicine is better at detecting diseases that set in a hell of a lot early than when they become debilitating.

BULLSHIT

how many young adult cancer cases you have today compared to 50 years ago, GYNECOMASTIA was normal before? STOMACH PROBLEMS every 2nd young adult experiences also???!!!

Gyno appears with kid 13 yo.

>Trips of truth pro-vaxxers and white genociders BEE TEE EFF OHHHHHHHHH

>In a study of Americans ages 20-34, occupational therapists found that men younger than 30 have significantly weaker hand grips than their counterparts in 1985 did. The same was true of women ages 20-24, according to the study published online by the Journal of Hand Therapy a few months back.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/13/481590997/millennials-may-be-losing-their-grip

>You probably give a couple of firm handshakes a day. A firm handshake not only helps you make a good first impression, it can also serve as a good indicator of your health. According to a recent study published in the journal The Lancet, the firmness of your hand grip, which measures muscular strength, is better than your blood pressure when it comes to predicting mortality and morbidity.

medicaldaily.com/get-grip-handshakes-better-predict-life-expectancy-blood-pressure-muscular-strength-333202

>Colon and rectal cancer rates are rising sharply for Americans under 55, according to a study published today. Someone born in 1990 would have twice the risk of colon cancer and four times the risk of rectal cancer at the same age had they been born in 1950, according to researchers at the American Cancer Society and the National Cancer Institute. Because routine screening is generally not recommended for most people under 50, these cancers are often found in more advanced stages, too. "What we found was pretty surprising," said Rebecca Siegel, an epidemiologist at the American Cancer Society and the lead author of the study. Siegel added that the surge of younger diagnoses contrasts with the overall trend of colorectal cancer, which has been dropping for several decades. However, this progress is driven by older adults who have benefited from regular screenings, including colonoscopies, that may pick up growths before they become cancerous, she said

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/28/health/colon-cancer-rectal-cancer-risk-young-people-study/index.html?adkey=bn

Let's archive it
>npr org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/13/481590997/millennials-may-be-losing-their-grip
archive.is/jneKI
>edition cnn com/2017/02/28/health/colon-cancer-rectal-cancer-risk-young-people-study/index.html?adkey=bn
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/02/28/health/colon-cancer-rectal-cancer-risk-young-people-study/index.html?adkey=bn

I'm unvaccinated
My kids are unvaccinated
My parents are unvaccinated
We rarely eat fast food or processed food

>We have no chronic illnesses in our family
>We have no allergies
>We have no mental illnesses
>Everyone's eyesight is perfect
>We don't even get pimples

My father is a doctor, I'm a engineer.

>how many young adult cancer cases you have today compared to 50 years ago
This just in: pollution causes cancer, and we're producing more of it. Next up? Humanity has invented a new-fangled machine called the printing press!

You literally quoted the below:
>this progress is driven by older adults who have benefited from regular screenings, including colonoscopies, that may pick up growths before they become cancerous, she said

I haven't had the flu in a decade and I've never gotten a flu shot.

And I hope you are both dead within the next year

>I come from a scientifically-educated family
>which is why I trust anecdotes over facts
LARP much?

What's your stake in this, anyway? Do you regularly post here?

>pollution causes cancer, and we're producing more of it. Next up? Humanity has invented a new-fangled machine called the printing press!

GYNEKOMASTIA, how prevalent it was in previous gens and where did it started?

>Don't be such a giant fucking idiot, please.
Strong argument. Your lies won't fly here, vaccine merchant. You did not answer why young people are less healthy, but lied again.

>Rates of new diagnosed cases of type 1 and type 2 diabetes are increasing among youth in the United States, according to a report, Incidence Trends of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes among Youths, 2002-2012(link is external), published today in the New England Journal of Medicine. In the United States, 29.1 million people are living with diagnosed or undiagnosed diabetes, and about 208,000 people younger than 20 years are living with diagnosed diabetes."

>Because of the early age of onset and longer diabetes duration, youth are at risk for developing diabetes related complications at a younger age. This profoundly lessens their quality of life, shortens their life expectancy, and increases health care costs,” said Giuseppina Imperatore, M.D., Ph.D., epidemiologist in CDC’s Division of Diabetes Translation, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion. The study results reflect the nation’s first and only ongoing assessment of trends in type 1 and type 2 diabetes among youth and help identify how the epidemic is changing over time in Americans under the age of 20 years.

nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/rates-new-diagnosed-cases-type-1-type-2-diabetes-rise-among-children-teens

bump

>What's your stake in this, anyway?
I enjoy demonstrating to people that, despite being on an anonymous image board, their lies and bullshit carry no sway. Sup Forums is a nice place, except for the cesspool that Sup Forums has become. It can be defeated, though.

>Do you regularly post here?
Eh. I get bored once a week or so. Mostly I'm on /tg/ talking about Dungeons and Dragons, or /out/ talking about kayaking and hiking.

Chill out, you bloodthirsty Jew.

>>this progress is driven by older adults who have benefited from regular screenings, including colonoscopies, that may pick up growths before they become cancerous, she said
Yes, reduction for old people. DO you not understand context? The news story is that now young people are getting old people cancers. The screenings lead to less old people dying of them, and thus is does not yet show up in the aggregate statistics.

Young people get what was once old people disease. THis is new.