Can she be trusted? She promotes WM + AF that has subverted Sup Forums for a while now

Can she be trusted? She promotes WM + AF that has subverted Sup Forums for a while now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/efY75X9HeRs?t=274
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

I'm a fucking quapa and it sucks. I'd have blue eyes like my grandmother if she hadn't fucked a Jap.

And no, don't trust the hapa cunts like Roaming Faggot there.

No, she's crazy

fpbp

fuck off with this bullshit

she is of AM + WF

>women's opinions
>women's opinions on politics
lmao

Moral bugmen sounds like a good idea. Best of both worlds.

No she can't she even said she'd rather just live in China she doesn't even identify with her white side.

>She promotes WM + AF
just like in my animes

I had to check if this was real

any race mixing will leave the child lost, sadly

Anyway, what sucks about being quapa? You should look like a white man more or less.

Asian women are the gook's/chink's nuclear weapon against the white man

Resist the azn qts. We must domesticate our women again

>Anyway, what sucks about being quapa? You should look like a white man more or less.
More or less. I basically look like a young Dean Cain. Can he pass as white?

kek I just saw her on crowder recently she looks way more Asian irl when she's not wearing 10 pounds of makeup. She tries so hard to make herself look white in her vids. When really she just looks like a typical swap rat.

If she supports race mixing then I can't support her.
Nothing personal, really. But if you want to preserve the white race, then mixing with asians is a no go.

NO.

Dont be fooled by her good looks, and semi intelligent arguments.

She's pro Israel, and basically drawls over (((shapiro's))) dick

>Dyed hair
Is this even a question?

He's like Keanu Reeves, I didn't know either were part Asian until I looked up their history.

No

theres a reason Ben Shapiro keeps inviting her onto his show

she is a civic nationalist subverter

moar

WM+AF is the future

Meaningless question. Women's opinions on anything should be ignored.

About fucking time for the nightly WM+AF thread

Come on!

Mongrels are not the future, pure races have achieved more then mutts ever will.

roaming already has a boyfriend, she answered that question and posted a picture on her q&a part of her website

>Mongrels are not the future
they are in this country.

how do i get a qt3.14 redpilled gf?

wtf he's that much of a manlet. maybe finding asian gf will be easy if I can find any.

Her beauty can be trusted.

I am still asking myself this question

dumbass doesnt know the difference between then and than but he wants his opinion taken seriously lmao

your the dumbass

that's her brother

Yes. Who cares about hapa mixing? Close enough to white, and ethnicity is where it's at.

She isn't that attractive. A 7. Something you pump and dump. Like Bancor.

I don't know who she is, but it's just stupid to trust a woman.
Especially in politics, where they are known for being god awful, traitors and just retarded.
Please, consider masturbating before watching a video or whatever from this chick, you will see that it goes from 10 to 0 pretty much instantly.

that's her beta hapa little brother though

idk if u've noticed but roaming is a very gentle and christian lady so she is in to nice guys

STFU U DUMBASS

holy shit people in russia watch roaming?

Since when does being tall=being a chad asshole?

>be me, hapa
>married to a white, woman with blue eyes
>our 2 kids have blue eyes

You just weren't lucky, dumb fuck. It's like 25% chance at most.

>dating a guy who looks just like Shapiro

Women don't have it eas-

You don't you get a mildy conservative gf who tolerates your views.

WM + AF isn't a subversion. Traditional Asian cultures provide a blueprint for Western cultures that have forgotten how to function. Asian women allow White men to conceive of a standard of behavior that White women MUST be held accountable to. And they upset White women. If MGTOW upsets women by presenting them with men who refuse to play their game WM + AF's present them with something worse. Something far worse. A pretty face that isn't their own. Competition.

I know we all (constant shills aside) want to save the White race here. And we should. But the White race is on life support and in critical condition. We're going to need to rely on the Honorarys until we can get back on our feet.

May Fav WM + AF = Kristin Kurk aka Lana Lang

All these silly /pol-tards claiming they wouldn't race mix with Roaming, knowing damn well they would be on top of her in a sec if she would even acknowledge their existence

She's not our friend how she in her radical centrism can draw some mild leftist in and with her vitriolic hatred of Sup Forums give people the option of seeing us. Possibley raising our numbers, so she's not our enemy.

Hapa with the great ass if you are here please post pic.

god she's so fuckin hot. would love to ram that little gook pussy

God tier hapa confirmed.

So sexy
She is beyond perfect, for me

I don't think there could have been a better post

Yes.
As long as you don't look like a bucktoothed slant eyed chink you can easily pass of as white.
But seriously you can pass your self of as Russian and nobody will give a damn.

Don't buy the HAPA memes made by r/asianmasculinity.
Those guys are just a bunch of Japs who can't get GFs and have to appeal to the storm fags here to try and discourage other white guys from taking their women.

Anyone actually know RM's real name?

>trusting civic nationalists

That's her brother tho...and he doesn't look Asian at all.

>half-breed trying to convince everyone else to destroy their racial lineages, too
Not remotely surprising.
That's what mongrels, do.

If she hadn't fucked a Jap, you wouldn't exist, idiot.

>She promotes WM + AF

Source? I don't think she does, doesn't/didn't she have a nigger boyfriend? Race mixing is degenerate, but the worst variation is taking superior genetics and pissing them away with brown subhumans.

She thinks she's beautiful
Easy to slam a babe with unfulfilled 'I am beautiful but nobody notices' issues.
Where is she?

>our 2 mongrels
ftfy

pic?

Why does Sup Forums like e-celebs so much?

she prolly puffs on nigger dick
I wouldn't trust her to walk my dog without fucking it

She needs a facial.

Hahahahahahahaha!!
Looks like her little brother
She's ripe and that little boys tears will just add to the fun
Fucking doing Americans? You don't have to have baby's, just wear her on your cock as an accessory. She'd look good with my dick sticking in her.

hhhhnnnnnnnggggg

based

Bro I'm quarter Maori and I have green eyes.

Post a picture without 6 gorillion layers of make up

interesting

Sheeiiit, it really is her bro?
That's more what I'd expect.
She's more of a 'sit in my Ferrari and I'll let you touch the gearstick' girl, not the type to sit in her boyfriends bedroom watching him play with his dinosaurs.
She is begging for a grown up to go and bang her sweet ass while it's still worth doing

i would to terrible, terrible things to her

>She promotes WM + AF

It is hilarious that there is literally nobody of note that is WM + AF except for Elliot Rodger, that people like the OP has to make up lies about it. Roaming Millenial promotes AM + WF (AMWF)

>nobody of note that is WM + AF except for Elliot Rodger, that people like the OP has to make up lies about it. Roaming Millenial promotes AM + WF (AMWF)

AM + WF is god tier

Randomyoko is better imo

tfw cucked by a pillow

>But the White race is on life support and in critical condition
>There are more whites then there ever has been

Sage for the mongrel

>>nobody of note that is WM + AF except for Elliot Rodger, that people like the OP has to make up lies about it. Roaming Millenial promotes AM + WF (AMWF)

Even the examples here like Dean Cain (aka Dean Tanaka) see or Keanu Reeves see ALL have Asian fathers and White mothers

she's only good for a little hate-fuck, nothing else

No randomyoko is far worse because she openly talks about having white boyfriends when she lives in fuckin japan

Hapas look fucking weird.

it's like this

youtu.be/efY75X9HeRs?t=274

Like I told those memeing niggers from /r/asianmasculinity it all comes down to parenting. WMAF is more popular stay mad faggots.

I've heard of Dean Cain
The others ?
When Dean Cain is #1 you have to try harder

hapas will probably end us siding with Asian Americans, one of the most liberal and veraciously pro open borders group. So we should be cautious about them
That said Hapa'sa have great asses

remember to think of a white chad dicking an asian qt whenever you eventually kill yourself m8

Lol giving your money to a woman. Fucking losers.

*tend to have

Mongrels tend to be inferior to pure races what did you expect? The Dominican republic and Brazil are heavily mixed and they're literal shitholes.

You'd be in love in ten minutes
If she said punch your own face you'd have TWO black eyes

4:35 would not start at the timestamp

Can you blame her though. Just imagine all those asians just wanting to get bleached.