Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

no delay for us
twitter.com/crunchyroll/status/733800532624674817

break time 7 raw
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=813375&showfiles=1

also full version of the ED and episode 7 ED are out
youtube.com/watch?v=9UYfs2MUNeo
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1238864521&feature=iv&src_vid=9UYfs2MUNeo&v=4fSkrzfmF9I

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/
pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ
pastebin.com/t5RnzWtG
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57010273
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WN:

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/

Spoiler pastebin:

pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ

Reminder that the pastebin is a very short summary of the arcs so far.

Q&A (not translated)
pastebin.com/t5RnzWtG

Are there any anons willing to translate this shit

>he cannot beat Reinhardt
Not in a straightforward fight, but he could probably avoid him.
>Or Clowndick for that matter.
Rosewaal is evil, so what would he care if Subaru gets a bit edgier?

Still, I agree that Subaru probably isn't going to just snap and start killing people for no reason. That would be stupid and boring. However, I wouldn't be surprised if he became increasingly desensitized to death and killing people.
I don't expect him to kill innocents even if he does go edge mode, since edge comes in different degrees, unless he goes full Satella and is just crazy by that point. However, the story would basically be over then, since he wouldn't be a very interesting protagonist.

What reason could he possibly ever have for murdering innocents? Unless he gets completely mind-fucked, he'll still be Subaru even if he starts looking like a villain to everyone around him.

Well fuck you too asshole.

Very good news for us.

This means that it will air the same time as well in Japan right? White Fox must have breathed a sigh of relief if that's the case.

Probably not, we may be considered the first to watch.

>Japan will have to rip their episodes from us
It's like the world turned upside down.

That's like, really impossible man.

But if that's true. Japan is going to be pissed.

But nah I don't think that's the case.

That's only if the tennis match goes on too long. Rokka no Yuusha didn't air in Japan on a certain day but China got to stream the episode because they didn't want to wait.

Same thing happened to Hanaberos.

China didn't wait. The world did. China never waits.

I'm getting space dandy flashbacks.

How can you guys say Rem is the best...

...if you wouldn't even drink her pee?

Hm, I wonder how we managed to get this far.

Vaginal lubricant is not urine user.

who Emiliafag here?

>filthy knife-eared halfbreed

Bettyboop for me.

I'm a happy end fag.
Any girl that'll make Subaru happy by the end of the day and stick with him is fine by me.
No mass murder
No Sauron route.
Just a happy ending after a long, hard fought battle.
He could end up with Emilia, Rem, Ram, Betty, even one of the witches, as long as he's happy and everyone ends up okay by the end of it.

None of the girls have really impressed me yet.
Wait, nope. Let me revise that. Beatrice was pretty great last episode.

A+ genetic material

EMTfags are absolutely vicious

I eagerly await when Clowndick sells off Emilia to a fat bald letch.

I really, REALLY like Beatrice.

Rem is best girl.

>No mass murder
Why would he ever do that, even if he did become the "villain"? Maybe if you threw an army against him he'd defend himself, but only if he'd already reached a sufficient level of power and edge. However, that wouldn't really be murder.

Explain to me why Emilia makes a best girl, after what we've seen with Rem?
what does Emilia have to offer Subaru as a lover and/or wife?

It's pretty hard to dislike Beatrice.

We're discussing the anime here, so Rem hasn't become best girl yet. I'll judge it when it happens.
Well, there's hardly anything bad to say about her. At the very least she's more dependable than Emilia.

Because all the theoryfags keep saying that "Subaru's gonna turn into a bishop" this and "he'll go genocider bad guy because of his dad" that and "It'll make perfect suffering material if he loops a million times and gets lost in the greater loop, mentally breaks down, and becomes Satella's Witch King to kill any opposition" the other thing.

Do the bishops just do mass murder for no reason? I just don't think Subaru would ever work as that sort of villain, because that's just not the sort of guy he is or would naturally deteriorate into.

When does Episode 8 come out? Thank you.

Well to be honest here

Betelgeuse did mistook him for as the Bishop of Pride when they first met.

I like her titties.

They don't do mass murder for no reason, each and every one of them is broken mentally that is.

Today or tomorrow.

She is a good girl.

>Beatrice will never sit on your back
Why live

Well, that makes it sound like it's the "bad end" he could reach if he isn't careful. However, it'd be terrible for his character if he just went crazy. He needs to have better motives than that.

Maybe him killing Rem will be the trigger if he isn't careful. Since he story right now is going the Emilia route and Rem dying is bound to happen anyways.

Let's not do that. I don't care if suffering happens at times, but no. We don't need that.

Okay, you really need to stop wishing death upon the best girl. I know that your an EMTfag but come the fuck on man.

Quit being such a fucking tragedyfag holy shit.
Subaru would immediately slit his own throat if Rem died.
We know this.
He killed himself when he saw the Gluttony guys fucking with her soul.
He won't stop until all of his group are safe.
That's his motivation.

If Subaru breaks down, he just would stop.
He's a fragile kid.
He'd shut down and he wouldn't turn evil or go insane.
He'd just... Stop.
We've seen him go nuts already. He didn't go psycho killer, he just turned into a fucking mess.

>doesn't like rem
>he must be an emtfag

Some people just don't like people who kill others at the drop of a hat.

Jesus Christ since when did Emilia shippers become this vicious.

>Since he story right now is going the Emilia route

Sounds like an EMTfag to me

The idea of Pandora's box in Greek mythology was that Pandora had in possession the box of madness. Envy, Pride, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Lust, and Gluttony. They were the living embodiments of madness that is detrimental to the world that the gods created because it was intended as the world was becoming too perfect. As their purpose stands, they were created to spread madness and imperfection. The villains have a reason in this series as their purpose for having such essences apply. But rather, the entire cult is using such a way on the basis of chaos to the world. The cult is revolved around worshipping the greatest imperfection that is Satella, it is not strange to worship a great power if you believe in it. People are attracted to power.

Are Subaru and Emilia not in a relationship?

I'm sorry, I put gluttony twice. I forgot wrath.

They're practically a couple but the vixen is so dense that she thinks that they're just really close friends.

>He won't stop until all of his group are safe.
So, how far would he go for that?

Can we fucking stop with the spoilers because it scares people away (and me as well) and just keep the discussion up to the point of the latest episode? I'm not reading your fucking threads because you don't have the brains to use the spoiler tag like the dumbasses that you are. Fucking stop it, keep your shit to yourselves.

VERY FAR. He's willing to literally risk his life for any of them. I am not even joking.

No, they aren't.
Subaru has his creepy stalker obsession with Emilia, and that's it.
Hell we don't even know if she likes Subaru back.

>just risk it
So far he's literally killed himself twice over Rem alone.

Man you must HATE Jojo threads.
And even if we did use spoiler tags you'd just look anyway, fucking dumbass.

They're all theories user, there are no actual spoilers here, not to mention people shitting on other peoples girls.

No, I don't even watch JoJo and I never look at spoilers in such threads. Is it so hard to select your text and push Ctrl + S before sending?

Why the fuck do you want Rem to die so badly?

Well, that's not exactly a point against him ever going "villain" mode. Really, that's a perfectly sound motivation for one that has some depth and reasoning for their actions.

________________________________________________________________________________________yes._____________________________________

Wait.

There is no way that happened.

It's easier to risk your life when you aren't actually going to die.

That's fucked up.

Most of the "spoilers" you see are a bunch of theoryfags slinging their ideas of what's gonna happen with the plot around.
Adachi is the killer, stop getting triggered so easily you fucking pansy you know what you're in for on Sup Forums, snape kills dumbledore Rosebud was a sled, Exdeath is a tree, Soylent Green is people, and Kamina dies.

>I don't even watch Jojo

Well, reading is better anyways. Not that the adaptions are bad.

I wish death upon your family.

スバルが一回も死なずにループ突破できる可能性は各章何%くらいですか?

What is the possibility of Subaru breaking through a loop without dying even once % wise?

Well shit.

Well, he's the writer. He's never going to write a loop like that, so of course it's 0.

It wouldn't be a loop if he never died you dense motherfucker.

To loop you have to go back.

I'd drink her pee and eat her poo user

first girl best girl
half-elf
as pure as the deepest most unknown part of the galaxy
voiced by Rie Takahashi

Soon

That scene where Rem says they never gave a shit about Subaru really fucked with me.

God damn that was depressing.

Prepare yourself then, its only going to get worse.

Does everyone secretly hate him then?

What the fuck, Japan? This is supposed to be escapism.

>everyone secretly hate him then

I wish. It would be less suffering.

Now we wait, for arc 3. Only three more episodes.

Because the girl on the cover always wins.

I want to see how many more times Subaru is going to willingly be bitten by doggies.

It's sad this is the truth.

Fuck off

Oh really? I have bad news for you

Not first volume though.

How is Rem not a shit?

They're just discussing the WN, ignore them freind. This wont matter to you yet.

Betty>Emilia>Rem

Well for one

She is practically good as dead

Being erased of existence isn't dead though

>Erased from existence
>Not good as dead

Sure buddy. Even if there is a chance it's probably going to be a bad thing rather than a good thing.

Written right there on the cover, 2nd place.

I REFUSE

Denial is the first stage of greif

still impressive how AL still didn't yet

cute Rem and nice quads

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57010273

You just can't protect Rem's smile

>I like it when Subaru pats my head. When your hand brushes through my hair, I feel like we’re connected.
>I like Subaru’s voice. My heart feels warmer every time I hear you speak.
>I like Subaru’s eyes. I like how even though they’re usually sharp, when you’re gentle to someone, your eyes will be the same.
>I like Subaru’s fingers. Even though you’re a boy you have such pretty fingers. But whenever you grip them it lets others know that they’re undeniably a boy’s, those thin, strong fingers.
>I like Subaru’s way of walking. I like how whenever we walk together, you always tilt your head back to make sure that I’m following you.
>I like Subaru’s sleeping face. It’s defenseless like a baby’s, and the eyelashes a little long. When I touch your cheeks it becomes an expression of relief, and whenever I playfully touch your lips you never notice…my chest hurts when I see it, but I still like it.
>Subaru says he hates himself. Looking at it this way, then Subaru has many good qualities. Rem wants Subaru to be aware that she knows these points.
I wonder what would happen if we see this adapted in the anime.

Lets hope they don't sacrifice the romance for the sake of pacing.

Ram is best girl. Not Emilia.
Not Rem.
Not Beatrice

RAM A BEST

Majestic Clown Dick