In this thread we post jewish tricks

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1505632897131.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait did they really do that? lmfao fucking jews

(((not for human consumption)))

Actually, all pet food is required by law to be safe to consume for humans

they're doing that with all kinds of foods and household products

If you're not a manlet, you automatically sit like the figure on the right with conventional toilets.

>7 hotdogs per package
>packs of buns come 8 per package because literally every other brand sells 8 packs of hotdogs

Chocolate rations have been increased from 400g to 360g friend citizen!

almost time for two minutes hate!

Even if you are who sits that upright on the toilet?

I remember pringles advertised "Contains 20 % less salt! :)" And the content of the box consisted of 20% less chips.

that's actually the most straightforward evidence i've seen.

When I was a small kid I always had trouble shitting and I would run up to a barn so I could squat to shit. It was an instinct. I'd still do it if I could.

Good, it tasted like crap anyway. Now pic related on the other hand, uff.

A win for designated shitting streets everywhere

Exactly. When will they learn?

How do you tell if you're falling for jewish tricks when they aren't so easy to see unlike CNN and food industry jews?

You can if you wear a diaper.

delet this

the nose knows
also watch out for the (((names))) that you learn to recognize if you've been here long enough

I put 1 foot on the floor and one on the bowl and just shit like that.
Fuck sitting
It leaves your anus full of shit and takes forever to wipe because it doesnt poop it correctly

When they put in cheaper corn syrup instead of real sugar. Last time I was in central america I got addicted to the coke, when I came back I couldn't even drink the coke here.

It is better to eat cat food as it doesn't contain bone meal, too much bone meal can cause kidney stones.

Yeah I never understood people that tell me they need to get like a stool or something to prop their legs up high enough. My knees are higher than the bowl as is.

>Not owning a squatty potty

When I worked at target we weren't allowed to clearance black dolls we had to throw them in the trash which was all the time. The amount of black babies I tossed in dumpsters was staggering. NIGGERS!

This has been happening for decades

Wait... It's not because they're called Hebrew National?

Then I'm off to 101!

>Company loses money
>Must find a way to recover or go out
>Sup Forums accuses this of being Jewish methods
God, are you retarded.

This. I remember orange juice used to come in 64oz cartons like 10 years ago, now 59oz is standard.

Wow...this is powerful

Last night i had a weird dream bout Toblerone.
There was a giant toblerone in the drawer where i keep sugary diabetus.
I just got up 10 minutes ago.

Do you have a large, private yard? We do. It's huge and annoying to maintain so we deliberately allow strategic parts of it along the fences to go wild. (We grow thorny shit on the fences to deter trespassers, works great.)

When our bathroom was being remodeled we just used a designated (!) spot out there--deep in a thicket, surrounded with ivy, trees and overgrown bushes--for a couple of weeks because renting a porta-potty costed an arm and a leg. Fuck that. Dug a pit, did it up right like the pioneers did. Saved a ton of money and we were able to afford nicer fixtures as a result and even start saving for a second half bath downstairs.

Fuck jewish tricks.

I tried the poo in loo method because why not, but i can't relax my anus while squatting.

Wtf i'm 1.85 m (arond 6'1 in imperial) and my knees and ass are pretty much on the same level.

What are those points in the middle then?

>Natural flavors
A Jew trick in itself. "Nautral" could mean beaver anus...and sometimes it does.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1505632897131.webm

Anyone here get quality street chocolates at christmas time? They have shrunk in size quite drastically.

Isn't that a euphemism for MSG?

>tfw stool in front of the toilet
truly godtier

I squat on the toilet seat whenever I shit at home. Fuck normalfags that sit.

>what are phsyics?

the packet is barely half full but they puff it up with air

Pretty sure you can still have to list MSG if it isn't there. But you're never gonna see "castoreum" listed anyway. Supposedly the "natural" shit in blueberry or strawberry flavoring is really bad too but unclear as to how.

they scoop out the bottom of bottles and jars to decrease the actual amount of product. price doesn't change of course.

What euphemism? They straight up write "monosodium glutamate" if it's got msg in it. No need to euphemise.

>not sitting backwards to shit
And you call us the plebs

That's how I feel about girls whose bras are bigger than their tits.

These Mega Pussy's ":D" used to be 350grams, now they are 225-275grams and they cost the same.

chips are less likely to break

>Debutantes Collection

t. current state

Amen. It's worse when you can see the shirt fall down into the bra

>implying I don't squat backwards
child

this is done to prevent the bottom of bottle from breaking, a flat glass bottom will crack more easily...i think you trollin

This guy gets it. You can use the tank as a table for reading, too.

That's mainly a packaging thing, when the bags are all connected and flat, they have to press it to basically cut and seal it. If the bag was completely puffed to the max, it would crush chips and interfere with the sealing process. The weight of the bag is accurate to what should be inside though, so it's not like it's false advertising or something.

>A Jew trick in itself. "Nautral" could mean beaver anus...and sometimes it does.

You're going to eat your damned beaver anus and like it, got that?

Another Jewish trick I found is that here in Canada, they no longer print the nicotine content of cigarettes on packs. They used to. So either they nicked the level of nicotine so people smoke more to get the same kick, or maybe we've all been exposed to a cheaper alternative to nicotine and don't know it. American and euro cigs taste radically different from Canadian ones, even the same brand.

Also Canadian cigs, even name brand, are cranked out in native American reservations. They had all the tools to make cigarettes and packaging, just no licensing, and when Trudeau got elected they got the licensing for the packaging.

>Swiss chocolate company
>Jewish

*native Canadian, not American.

>not craving beaver anus
what are you, a vegetarian or something?

Smoking in the first place is a jewish trick, you shouldn't be surprised.

>Toblerone, the legendary triangular Swiss chocolate with honey and almond nougat.

>chocolate: cacao + sugar
>honey: sugar
>almond nougat: almond + sugar

The biggest trick is the sugar content.

Another Jewish trick is that basically 99% of all supermarket food is rated kosher. If you're a Christian and know your religion, you are *not* allowed to eat kosher. Why they did that I'm not sure. Less reason to be goyim, I guess.

I must start trying that

>Modern day coin clipping
Old habits dont die it seems.

It's a budget antidepressant and anxiolytic. Lay off.

I fucking love beaver anus!

i have a glass bottle next to me right now with practically no scoop out of the bottom, why does that bottle need a massive one?

besides, they do it in plastic jars now too, not just glass.

4 euros for a bag of chips? Finland is really expensive...

When I was a kid I always used to do this, my parents thought I was autistic

tfw pajeets we're right about the ceramic jew

Buy something like pic related, I use it and it helps.

Why couldn't you put the nigger dolls on clearance? Do niggers chimp out if they find something that looks like them is on sale?

I just ordered one, you better not let me down. leaf.

meant for

You shit into the hole in the middle? Is that a shitstool? Do you use a colander to catch the droppings or...?

>141843686
Same in ASDA uk

We must have had 140 nigger flynn dolls left after the star wars movie

>The amount of black babies I tossed in dumpsters was staggering

True American hero.

Granted, the lower amount of chips is bullshit at the same price, but there's a reason they puff it up with air and it's to prevent the chips from being crumpled when handled or during shipping.

Know whats even cheaper?
Not being a little bitch.

The figures is wrong, you're supposed to crouch like a slav or a delivering woman.
Being tall will not help, on the contrary.

Seven colors of niggers and pink. Doesn't seem very multicultural to me.

The table is being held up by tje roof. Not the buckets. Just because you use a pulley system to get there doesn't make it better

No, it is for me to put my feet on it so I'm able to squat on a normal toilet.

I think he specifically meant toblerone

I remember eating toblerone last year. It was still the old style one. Where the fuck do you guys live that jews are getting into your chocolates?

I think being a little bitch would mean never smoking in the first place.

Anybody who's anybody has been known to enjoy tobacco products.

Hebrew National are actually really good hot dogs. I recommend.

The fuck for lmao

Is this refugee culture creeping in

>We need more money
>how about we trick people out of it

yeah nothing jewish there

(((Law)))