Only country to colonize Europe, giving whitecucks a taste of their own medicine

>Only country to colonize Europe, giving whitecucks a taste of their own medicine
>Only country with the balls to shoot down a Russian fighter plane, with no retaliation
>Literally the center of the world geographically
>hot women, and alpha uncucked men
>still a the biggest source of european pooper pain

Just admit it, Turks are the master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_Casanova
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This could have been good but you turned it into terrible bait

I like it

Are you a turk who is performing a low quality bait thread, or a eastern european or kurd who wants to make a turk-hate general thread?

Are you the one who posted their ugly roach face a minute ago and was told their not white? Quit crying you little bitch.

>hot women

Toppest

It's said that the great prymad of Giza is at the geographical center of the Earth's landmass

>balkaniggers
>Europe
Stopped reading there

Not going to lie, I've met quite a few turk girls and they have all been absolutely gorgeous, every single one of them at least 8/10. I am more into the Mediterranean look than the Germanic look so that might just be me but they're beautiful. Maybe we just get the absolute cream of the crop in the US

Turkish women are fucking hairy. I'm hairy and their arm hair is thicker than mine. Instant turn off

>Only country to colonize Europe
And...how did that turnout? Oh yea you lost half of your empire and nearly got annihilated by the church. Good one tho

why are wh*Tes so fucking hairless and sissy? Yakub forgot to add testosterone imo

>AMERIMUTTS IN CHARGE OF HISTORY :DDDDDDD

He could mean modern day Germany

Eh, I don't mind a little arm hair, they're still more feminine and beautiful than any American girl I've met. Cute accents too. I really want to marry a turkish girl

YHTGB

stay out mongrel

turks are the designated bitchboys of europe everyone can tell you this
you might think they aren't because they constantly roam in gangs of at least 5 betamale turbovirgins but that's just the cockroach effect (turkroach version of the cheerleader effect) you can walk up to them safely and just FUCK one of them in the liver, they won't do anything but keel over and their friends will scatter (lmao)
tried and tested method

youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U
I
I guarantee you that i can easily kick your subhuman skull in if i met you.

Turks are have some of the most mongrelized genes my man.

>AMERIMUTT SUBHUMAN PROJECTING
AHAHHHAHAHHAHA
fuck off you piece of subhuman mutt.

you'd need a step ladder to even look me in the eyes, you dirty manlet LMAO
> youtube fight video
HAHAHAHAHAHA

lmao youtube is full of Turks beating up wh*Te subhuman Germans
what about vice versa?

You're a moron, ottomans conquered a lot and brought back the most attractive women. Of course turkey is an admixture of lots of geographic areas

>mutt is still projecting

holy fuck, lars got destroyed

it's hilarious because I don't know a single whiteguy among a group of highschool fallouts who'd be that retarded to dox himself on youtube, just so his buddies would know how hardcore he is
when turkroaches get rowdy they get put down no questions asked, and maybe a week later we'll laugh about stomping your jaw in, but there really is no point putting a fucking video up about it, that's just your arab small-dick insecurity showing

>wh*Te subhuman is so butthurt he writes an epic out of butthurt

So, what Euro territory does Turkey own today?
Whats that? None? That's what I thought.
You got beat up by a fucking Balkan state lol.

You are right about that, they have more hair on their upper lips and arms than I have on my nuts.

People with a future don't start needless fights Goyim

I agree with all of your points OP especially the hot women one

>You got beat up by a fucking Balkan state lol.
>Amerimutt """education"""
why are Amerimutts so retarded?

>with no retaliation

everything turkroaches do can be explained by the fact that you have small dicks and the top-tier girls laugh at you
prove me wrong

Can you disprove the fact that i fucked your wh*Te mother while letting your wh*Te father watch me as i pounded my dick into her?

> b-b-but I f-fucked your mum!
small dick

Turks are leaving Germany.

Red = immigration
Blue = emigration

Mongolians. The Byzantine empire. and the turks never colonised Europe

Turks are dumb as a rock and ugly as fuck. Definitely no master race. Turks outperform other camel breeds however.

check your mother's phone if you want to see how big my dick is

> bb-ut my dick is actually b-b-big
small dick

I found him

have you checked?

>inherit eastern roman empire
>get stuck in a technological standstill that causes you to get raped in the first world war
>get anally raped by the tens of thousands by a romanian
>"master race"
LOL

>get anally raped by the tens of thousands by a romanian

damn >A >FUCKING >AMERIMUTT, you're retarded as shit.
Vlad was literally beheaded by Turks
Vlad's brother was raped
Vlad lost against Ottomans and Romanians were forced into being vassals of Ottomans
now get the fuck out of here before i scorpion kick your mother, amerimutt.

others have
so take your small dick, and go virginpost somewhere else, roachlet

What happened in Lepanto??

>anally rape TENS OF THOUSANDS of turkroaches
>create a forest of butthurt out of the asspain of a gorillian turks
>"but we eventually niggerswarmed him"
LEL

>wh*Te subhuman still avoiding my question
have you checked or not, wh*Te subhuman?
damn our people should already behead you in your streets already, effeminate wh*Te inferior subhuman.

>germany
>14.48
Nice.me

>Amerimutt is still talking out of his ass
Lmao MUTT
just look at him, this is what happens when you're a mixture of 60 peoples, you become a subhuman

> b-behead t-t-these p--p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-eople
> t. small dick virgin
lmao

if bulgarotatars didnt go full tatar in 1913 we would have liberated Constaninople as well. Balkan League had zero external help in the Balkan war. You got BTFO;d fair and square.

>smallest penis in all europe
>the most famous lover is italian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_Casanova

ITALIANS ARE TRULY THE MASTER RACE.

BEEP BEEP wh*Te subhuman

You know Turks are mutts, right? You are a race of subhuman mongrels that literally bred themselves out of existence because you wished so hard to be greek.

I thought you were planning on beheading people, are you gonna cuckpedal out of that plan?
Classic dicklet

Sure thing rapebaby

>wh*Tes are people
>Amerimutt subhuman calling anyone "mutt"
LMAO subhuman mutt
tell me about your 1/64 ancestors. list all of them, do it mutt.

A "master race" that doesn't bathe, kills dogs and wipes their asses with hands instead of TP like civilized countries do.

>this triggers the dönme

Give independence to kurdistan and give back land to greece and armenia.

Bayragindan utanma kocum

Whatever faggot, Mehmet lost 40k soldiers to Vlad by impalement, then tucked tail and sailed home
There are at least 5 different versions of his death, none of which have been proven. Your just blasted, get over it. It's the only reason your actually here at all, to vent your frustration for having a micropeen

Threadly reminder you're a literal cuck and we brits dismantled your shitty empire. Glad to see the ottomans ancestors buttmad still, we really did a number on you. Stay mad, virgin.

>be the descendant of a rape victim
>call himself turk
>literally look like a mongrelized greek
pretty hilarious
get fucked up the ass by a 20 foot pike, mehmet

>Amerimutts in charge of history
>Amerimutts hate those who wipe their asses
hmm

> dicklet talking trash to americans
lmao, you think people don't remember how your glorious dicklet leader ran to NATO fullspeed after messing with the Russians?
hahahahahahaha, I swear we could achieve world peace if we just sterilized angry dicklets, you're just WAY too angry at having a small-dick, look at all this embarrassing shit you posted
small dick

has worse demographics and Birth rates than even fucking Germany and China by now.
Cant win a war against Kurdish Mountain Niggers
Is getting outbred by said mountainniggers
economy in the shitter
They could have had a nice Country after the USSR crumbled, Elect a proto Islamist instead
Yeah, truly the master race

>be Amerimutt
>be subhuman mixture of 60 peoples (including wh*Tes and non-wh*Tes)
>try to project your inferiority on other peoples
AHAHHAHAHAHAHA
subhuman mutt
now tell me about your 1/64 ancient colchian ancestry, do it subhuman mutt.

these retards didn't elect shit, erdogan was another genius american idea actually

why are wh*Te germanic subhumans so fucking retarded?

As soon as you admit your country committed genocide against Armenians first.

If only your faggot ancestors had any compentence. All the balkans, greece england, russia, australia new zealand and armenians and other minorities rebelling from within. still couldnt take istanbul or anatolia KEK. Turkeys existance is living proof how shit europeans are. We spoiled your kike masters plans

> mfw turkey is turning into another pislamist shithole just because it's profitable to overthrow pislamist shitholes
I bet you thought you were actually gonna be "western" at one point, didn't you?
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
sorry, but your dick is too small

wait austria, are you a burger lawyer now?
>has worse demographics than germany
nuh uh sweetie, keep telling yourself that though
wanna know who did a number on you?
>pic related

I find it impossible to give a fuck about you people one way or another. Just a mixed race, quasi-culture

>western
why would be want to one of your subhuman kind?
Islam means i get to behead you
why would i refuse that opportunity?

>>no retaliation
>became russia's bitch

these europeans you're talking shit on, literally saved turkey from getting raped by russia

and hes getting those shit turk genes into the drain, just look at pic related, they could ALLMOST become honorary White, but hey, shit will allways stay shit, and now they are getting outbred by fucking Kurds of all people

> w-we didn't WANT IT ANYWAYS
classic small-dick excuses

>MUH RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAA
GROZNY
R
O
Z
N
Y
Chechens fucked sl*V(e)shits up in 90s. sl*V(e)s are incompetent as fuck like every other wh*Te subhumans

kick turkey out of nato

>only country to colonize europe
wrong

Oh my sweet wh*Te subhuman. Your brain is too small to understand foreign people.
We didn't want to be a part of Europe
We wanted Europe to be a part of us

turkey saved turkey against europeans and their kike masters. It was turkey vs the world at that point.

> grozny
what's that
is that the turkroach translation for
> we literally haven't won a single war against russia?
hhahahahaha

S M A L L

D I C K

Oh no, niggers, such an intelligent enemy. I am worried now. Cry more muzzie. Mohammed was a peado.

then there was also the mongols and perhaps the abbasids

>it's a sl*V(e) subhuman in Austria
AHAHAHAHAH
look at him everybody, his mother is a literal WHORE. sl*V(e) women are even cheaper than bread in some sl*V(e) countries

How much money would your sl*V(e) mother want if i wanted her to suck my dick? 10€?

Egyptian too stupid to read statistics, that doesnt surprise me.
Tuks are getting outbred by Kurds
Turks at 1.4 births per woman
Kurds at 2.5
them lying in their statistics is just typical for Ottomans

they're not your enemy, they're are the parents of your kid plus
they're your fellow citizens
stay assblasted

and this is the part where we find out that the only time you ever got your small dick wet, is when your uncle molested you and that cute small dick of yours

I do find it strange that most Muslims won't look elsewhere for spiritual truth after that simple fact.I guess he only thighed her for a few years.....

The question is why are you so butthurt, did your girlfriend drop you for so called Wh*te, or you are just very complexed and have a small dick?

He d Need a GF to begin with

anyone with a brain hates wh*Te subhumans

As if God flicked on the light switch over Germany

you know what's more important than those statistics?
you're not even allowed to remember your history

I love eating spicy Turkish pussy