Original screencap coming through!

Original screencap coming through!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQc0x5E9jOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know you think its epic and funny to post bad screencaps ironically like this. And you might even do it because you're lazy and think what you're doing is okay because of the ironic troll angle, but it's not.

What your behavior contributes to and propagates is the degredation of quality. Please delete your post and reconsider your entire posting philosophy.

>kissanime

What did I do that was so wrong? I just posted a screencap that I thought was funny. Aren't all screencaps just supposed to be something taken out of context that is meant to be seen as appropriate to the situation it is being posted?

Nice

>kissanime
>streaming

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

First of all, I don't have a problem with Kissanime. It's a fine site and I use its sister siste kissmanga and Kisscartoon.
Second, what is so wrong with streaming? I don't really want to risk downloading something that could give me a virus.
This isn't communism so chill the fuck out.

>intentionally baiting for no reason
>not saging

>>kissanime
>>streaming
>read the rules and lurk for 2 years before posting
are you retarded? it may be shit taste but it's not illegal

No one can actually give me a reason why the kiss sites are bad. So to me, Sup Forums is just freaking out for no reason.

hahaha this one is pretty good, I use it as a shocked! reaction image

>on reddit even ironically
This is the real problem here

Umm there is nothing wrong with reddit user, it is a constructive site for intellectual discussion (I imagine you don't get much of that)

>reddit
>streaming
>naruto

Wouldn't expect anything different from the Kancolle general, honestly.

Oh no i would get the intellectual discussion part, the only thing (You) don't get is pussy. Pic related is you. Seriously, who cares if someone streams it doesn't make them reddit. Quit acting all superior you dipstick no one cares.

>being this booty blasted someone made fun of you on a cartoon forum

I'm not "booty blasted" amigo, I just dont get the hate with streaming on this board. Can anyone actually tell me a few reasons why it's so bad?

It's bad because you do it.

some real posterior pain going on right here folks

Fucking tell me why! Why is it so bad? Because it goes against the code of Sup Forums? Muh precious rules?

>Muh precious ruels
Now you're getting it!

boy, it sure smells like bait in here!

Will this cheer everyone up?

There's nothing really wrong
It's just really edgy to do so. Almost everyone streams here even me who made the kissanime meme before but is just more edgy being part of a private tracker an watch it. But it's nothing wrong really.

Part two

>posting fat
no thank u

Aw come on user, I thought Hotaru was your favorite ;)

I'll fucking tell you why streaming sucks mate, its because your a failed abortion. Kill yourself ane go back to Sup Forums pic related is your favorite meme on the internet you fufking asshole.

This is the dedicated shitposting thread right?

>streaming quality is good!!! xD

Yeah, the old one was pruned. Come on in, and bring some sage!

The stream you are using newfriend is obviously not Kissanime, I don't think most people outside of neets and neckbeards know how to torrent or what it is.

Is it true that you can get in trouble with the law and fraud if you torrent? Streaming, I feel, is much safer.

Actually, the cops don't care about torrents anymore. But just to be safe, download at least 10 proxies to ensure maximum safety.

Yes user, the Japanese will sue you for torrenting their cartoons.
Better watch out.

This is a troll man right? I heard about you guys on know your meme. Torrenting is highly illegal and im a giant pansy so i'll just stick to streams.

Don't worry, it's safe. Trust me my dad works at Telemundo. He knows about this stuff.

Is Sup Forums still mad that they got their troll face and rage comics stolen from them?

Why are we still here? We're sageing while shitposting. No one's going to see this and join in.

I've always wondered, what does sage mean?
I also to think that >mfw when my fucking word
And >tfw was the fucking way

>the only thing (You) don't get is pussy.

I think that sage (sāj) is Japanese for "dislike".

How would you measure the Z warriors' dicks?

>Virus.
>2016.
>Not using Linux.

Everyone fucking get a life you silly little cunts, oh shit... Greetings tis I, Kuznarp VI of the land of Filandrophar and I am here to tell you that according to us law issue of 2005, you're a giant stupid moron for Torrenting, have fun being butt fucked in jail by Lamar!!

This thread.

Ok slippy sailors, I is going to bed, don't let this here thread die when i'ms sleepin' heres a picture to get ya buzzin!

youtube.com/watch?v=aQc0x5E9jOc

The more seeds on a torrent the better.
Free streaming sites are also illegal.
You download the show anyway when streaming so why not torrent?
If a streaming site goes down you cant watch at all. If you torented enough you can have shows in backlog when available.
Streaming takes up a lot of bandwidth. If you share a house with not so flash internet everyone gets inconvienced for 30min. Torrenting is like 5.
If you are really worried about getting caught, use a vpn. Its not too hard to get it set-up.
I learnt this by lurking but if you're a dumbass you'll probs give your money to jewroll instead and we cant have that now.
You can always get stream shit you'll never rewatch if you want I guess.