All the normies has invaded...all because of your dank meme videos

It already exists you fucking retard

Fuk you

You immigrant wanna try some things

Been phone posting for at least 2 years now, get fucked OP, you massive faggot

Why are you so anti-normie
They are shitposters just like us

DUMB ASSES

POKET EDITION....NOT MINI TITTY READER OKAY!
A POKET EDITION IS FULL OF NORMIE CUNTS...SO THEY CAN FEEL ABIT OF MINECRAFT DIAMONDS...

THE ORGERS ARE A MYTH

Gob bless amerigah

Okay okay...liatenn

My phone is auto caps right now

POKET EDITION...WHAT KIND OF NORMIE WOULDNT RESIST A TYPO????? THESE NORMIES NEEDS A APP TO FEEL...NOT BROWSE.

...YEA.

You are potat.

There are plenty of Sup Forums apps. I'm on clover right now. We don't need another one.

EAlsoxcuse me folks....

What i meant to say to immigrants...was

Thongs...like the ones they see at the beach...this includes white stalliin rich cuck bag sandwiches.

They keeo pooring out anime foundations to japan and other stories that shouldnt exist... if it was uproght with them... they wouldnt wouldn realize how much of a subway it is....they are cunts...the rich people...

Im being nice okay..relax

You are showing signs of loose association and disordered thought, OP. Get checked for schizophrenia now

good more normies here today means more redpilled people tomorrow.

For all intensive porpoises, making cents of Ops posts is like finding a poodle in a hay sack

This.

POCKET Sup Forums; PLEASE RATE 5 STARS ON THE APP STORE OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>tfw clover was removed from app store

Wtf? T-this is a board of peace!

Spoonerisms are lyfe

ALL PHONEPOSTERS SHOULD BE GASSED

>ABIT

hey frank

Get on my level son. You don't need gulags app store, get f-droid.

good.

Redpills for all.