Deep down, did Misato WANT Shinji to watch her get fucked by Kaji?

Deep down, did Misato WANT Shinji to watch her get fucked by Kaji?

she was addicted to that zawa

>QUALITY toes

Yes. Just as much as she wanted to compartmentalize and keep playing house while debasing herself elsewhere.

Dunno if that's what the movie goes for. Maybe it's just Instrumentality meaning Shinji is able to see everything inside everyone's minds just as everyone can see his

She wants to fuck Shinji until he becomes Kaji

She's desperate for affection.

Well duh, she's a woman.

Maybe TOO desperate.

Ok Sup Forums, I just got done watching nge for the firs time. I feel like I now understand it less than from before I had watched it. I don't mean that in a "I thought I knew my shit, but now realize there's more to it" kind of way but more like I feel I actually understood it perfectly fine, but watching actually removed some of my brain. Does watching the movies help with this feeling at all?

Yes, you need to watch End of Evangelion.

Death & Rebirth is Just a clip-show plus a teaser trailer for
End of Evangelion which is the mindfuck you've been waiting for.

The Rebuilds are just fan-fics on film.

Nope, not at all.

Alright, well I don't have anything better to do today anyway, so what order am I supposed to do this in anyway?

NGE original
EoE
Then stop and avoid the Rebuilds.

alright then

Just watch End of Evangelion than decide if you want to watch the rebulids

Tv series>EoE (EoE isn't the true ending to the anime btw. conformed in platinum edition)
Rebuilds are also fine.

*confirmed

Just watch the movies.
Dont think about it that much, just let it happen.

I thought it was showing off the duality of the psyche.

Ok, I'm on the intermission. Why do the EVAs in the movie look so floppy compared to the series?

Changes in the roster of the animation staff. EVA-02 looks way more like a man in a rubber suit than any of them did in the series.

Ok, that's over. That one user was right. That explained all of fuck all. Liked the soundtrack though. I guess I'll give the rebuilds a go through.

It's all explained in

Fucking evageeks man.