CGDCT

Does CGDCT anime help dealing with crippling depression?

faping gets the mind off things.

>tumblr gif
>imgur filename

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Watch more anime and find out.

only if you watch ones that help you appreciate the 3D world as opposed to ones that make you wish you were a 2D girl

>appreciate the 3D world
Unless you're talking about food, I don't see how that's possible.

No.

>tumblr .gif
Tumblr files have to be under 1mb. That .gif is 1.8mb.

It postpones it. If you postpone it until you die, you win!

Most of the time.

And then there are the odd episodes that instead of healing you, reminds you of just how much you are losing out on, all the happy memories you'll never make, all the adventures you'll never go with your true friends and all the love that you will never experience.

And then the series ends, and the emptiness in your soul returns with a vengeance.

And a new series start.

CGDCT != iyashikei

In most cases

No, because it makes me wish I could do cute and fun things.

It helps you forget them for a bit.
Then it gets worse.

Anime is just 2D heroin.

No.

I had learned of moe SoL in my early 20s and it was simply a great addition to living, like being able to see a new color or something.

When I actually learned what depression is like, it is something you can't mentally gear up for or rationalize your way out of; the fact there is no easy cure for it is what makes it a disease in the first place because it's not just the typical down moment you bounce back from. You're aware it's some chemical imbalance and can tell yourself "stop being stupid brain, there is no reason to feel down" and it does nothing. It's odd, technically my life was actually going really great (good job I love etc) and suddenly everything just feels like pure shit when you're doing the same mundane activities you usually didn't mind much, and things you liked doing also give you just nothing. Everything feels like shit for seemingly no reason at all. My moe shows (most particularly Hidamari) got me out of anxiety attacks a few times but that was it. It didn't make me actually feel like my old self again. What actually cured me of the fucking derps was St John's wort tea. It took a lot of it though (actually a combination of it with valerian and passionflower) and I had to keep drinking it for a while to stave off various co-occurring anxiety symptoms like palpitations and tingly hands etc.

This is the anime I'd recommend to people with depression. Seriously.

I love Eva because being fucked up is relatable, but I'd actually recommend Haibane Renmei.

>this newfag still attention whoring

Those are both great choices, though they both help people deal with different things.

Haibane Renmei is for getting past guilt that has metastised into its own problem separate from the thing you're guilty about.

End of Evangelion is for if you're too scared to express yourself around other people or too scared to attempt to intimately connect with other people, because of fear of rejection and separation.

NNB is pretty sad when you consider that the group of kids that the series follows is seemingly the last generation of children that the hick village has for a long time