Does Japan need 200,000 immigrants per year?

Does Japan need 200,000 immigrants per year?

Yes or no?

nobody needs that many immigrants per year.
except israel.

Who even says they do?

The only places which need immigration are israel and Merkle's house.

No we need 200,000 *emigrants* per year.

Until all the gaijin pigs are gone.

Get packing, Johnny-san.

Yes, 200k Muslims.

Absolutely. They should invite American (and other wealthy country) guest workers. That way most of them will go back in their old age.

#BlackCockForJapan

This! Israel needs immigrants from Africa and the middle East. Immigrants give Israel its strength. We need to meme this true.

I really, really like this image

No.

banana meme

You just need to stop committing sudoku and start making babies before your birth rate reaches 0 (which won't take long by the looks of it).

Alright newfags, here is a copypasta to counter these shills

You have surely heard of economic and population growth cycles, correct?
Japan is currently experiencing 2 different cycles. Economic decline is not necessarily a bad thing, as it may cause required political change before population growth happens again.
There is another cycle that they are going through - reaching maximum population capacity. This one overrides the other in most cases, with the exception of obtaining more territory while the cycle is happening.
Japan is going through both cycles. They are currently going through a period of population stagnation, bringing themselves down to a managable level of population. They consciously and subconsciously know that 130m-140m is the maximum amount of people that their islands can hold, without sacrificing nature preserves. Knowing this, they are in a period of stagnation because of that, and letting their population decrease is the best thing that can be done for them right now.

So paste this whenever a kike shill says that Japan "needs immigrants", then sage the thread.
You'll be doing everyone a favor.

WWIII will cuck Japan into permanently accepting all survivors of the Korean peninsula.

Their country will die and nobody will tell the difference.

>american proposes solution
>its the worst of both worlds
Please end us.

I'm sure their police department would love it. They've got nothing to do except to chase down pantie thieves.

japan needs black bulls to full their women with buck nigger seed.

No.

You need to keep all Jews out of your nations.

No exceptions.

Do this and you will never die like us.

Open boarders for anyone with an IQ over 140.

Tell me even one problem with this.

Dude no! Japan is beautiful and unique. Join a union and protect your jobs, rights and liberties. Third world migration was a pull for domestic oligarchs to get dirt cheap labour and halt wage and salary growth. In addition third world migration seems to pander to Saudi Arabian and Gulf State "investment". Politicians in Europe and North America have an appetite for Saudi and Gulf State "investment".

In addition its for (((them))) to try to have populations mix pervasively so (((they))) would arise and proclaim (((themselves))) rulers mandated by their pure blood.

Please keep Japan as Japanese with its weird, wonderful and welcoming characteristics.

Actually the birth rate is rising. Last I heard JP was up to 1.45 whereas burgerstan had dropped to 1.61.

No and next time you find a need to post a thread with this topic, please hang yourself first.

Abe is a good prime minister.
We Japanese support him strongly.
I hope he works as prime minister more 10 years.

Again with this post? Fucking kys already.

no. don't fall for this shite meme for a second

Japan was never meant to survive the atom bombs.

Give us a couple more decades of video games and anime, then you degenerates can get nuked by North Korea for all we care.

>this thread again

Can you please just leave Sup Forums forever...

They need less work, more fuck to make more kids.

>Willingly immigrating to Japan
You'd have to be a weeb or retarded to willingly immigrate to Japan. Pretty country for sure but most garbage culture out of any first world country. Especially immigrants would be taken complete advantage of by the japanesejews

South East Asia can provide cheap contract labors whenever Japan needs, refugees btfo

NO

You just need to start having Japanese babies again. Take our your wet noodles, nips!

Been there within 18 months and no.

They just need to make more of their males into men.

I heard a phrase attributed to the Shogun judging Chūshingura. Possibly lost nuances of meaning translated into English.

"Kill them all. They are all guilty."

Applies to immigrants though.

No.
But Japan do need to export 200,000 wifebots per year all over the world.
Save the wifebot, save the world.

No

its dont

Top kek

population increase only worsens our economy.

how many out of that 'number' should include high-skilled workers? 10% tops of that number would even hold a college degree to drive our economy forward.

To fix our low birthrate, your idea is to increase migrants, because 147 million japanese can't breed themselves?

absolutely right.

High IQ people can be lazy too user.

I like Abe. I'll vote for his party again at the next election.

no

To sustain their current economical and social model - yes.
If they man up and figure out how to run a country in 21st century - no.

No, because you can build mighty robotus that don't shit in the street or steal.

How would you encourage a baby boom in Japan?

Do it for your ancestors - to paraphrase the Danish campaign.
TRT for the male population.
Fewer hours of work.
Tax incentives.

>baby boom

it's too late.
That's why Europe choose immigration for population decline.

TRT joke aside, have the other measures I suggested been taken?

really what's necessary in these cases is demographic contraction. the birthrate is low? ok. its better to be fewer in number with a clear culture and sense of heritage than to erase all that so your fiat currency can continue to inflate.

Immigration is fine as long as they arent brown or black

t. Im british i see my own streets falling

You don't. What has the higher priority?
>some percent on an economic statistic
>your culture, your language and the safety of your women

japan doesn't need a baby boom. Constant population growth by natural growth or immigration will be unneeded with the advent of robots.

its all yours friend

"Sha-lom my goys, here's a 100% proven way to grow your economy and make your elites RICH!!!"

> Endless growth through inflation and keynesian economics.
> Borrow from the future to pay for the now!
> Don't worry about the declining birthrate and decreased living standards of plebs, import your population like any sensible business by outsourcing to the third world!
> The more you hire then the more money we (cough) *you* make
> Make your gains permanent and make them citizens! Their votes will keep the charad- (cough) your government in power!
> Everyone's a winner!!!

With the japs they're just worked like dogs and made to suck their ji-san bosses smegma laden cocks until they get anywhere on the corporate ladder, and with luck they'll be a junior manager at the young age of 45.

It's literally the same as the great replacement stratagem but they don't need replacing because they're already there.

YES!
Immigrants are not the problem, capitalism is.

my sons will remove you traitorous cunt !

op your country needs 2 gorillion immigrants.

>my sons
what did the weaboo spaniard mean by this?

Real talk why aren't japs breeding? Are their chemicles in the water making them not want to have sex?

Are the immigrants Japanese Americans?
If so then yes.
Take your souless fuckers back please.

You need 200,000 robots per year.

Israel needs 200000k negros to live in all those new housings

Does Japan want to be an Islamic Calphate?

Yes or no?

I worked in japan for a year and the workplace culture there makes me never want to go back for work reasons ever again.

Could you elaborate

No housing and paper-thin walls. People live with their parents until they retire. Japan needs commieblocks, stat.

This. Big cities are too crowded.

Does Japan want to boost the number of rapes per year?

Yes or no?

fpbp

the last thing Japan needs is more fucking people.

>Get given contract, working 9-5 like normal
>5pm rolls around, you notice nobody has left the office
>You're the new guy, you can't be the first to leave
>First leavers only start to go at 6pm
>Most don't even start to wind down for the day until 6:30-7
>You figure it's your first day so you can put up with a long day at the start
>8pm rolls around and you finally feel confident enough to leave without getting glared at
>Your boss invites you to go for a drink
>You agree
>Turns out "going out for a drink on a weekday night" in japan means getting hammerred on sake for the next four hours
>You get the booze subway, along with the hundreds of other drunk salarymen who do this ritual everyday
>Wake up the next morning exhausted and with a monster hangover
>Repeat every single fucking day
>Anyone who takes a day off is leered at by their colleagues and boss
>Anyone who leaves even remotely close to when the day officially ends is leered at by their colleagues and boss

It's fucking miserable

This is stupid. Didn't that routine make their productivity decline hard?

it is just like in my japanese animes!

>cities overflowing
>apartment prices skyrocketing
>"we need more poor people!"

nah

He's back at it again.

Yes, but productivity is not what matters to most of them. Half the time I would wander past a coworkers desk at like 7pm and they would just be rolling a pen around, or doodling on a piece of paper.

What mattered to them was LOOKING like you're putting in effort, rather than actually putting in effort. Even if you finished a massive project at 4:59 and had nothing at all to do, most of them would still just fidget in their seats for the next 1-3 hours.

Damn. So there's a pride in looking like you're a hard worker. That will be hard to fix.

WHY do you keep making these threads?
Is Sup Forums gonna make the Japanese Government suddenly open their borders?

Also given the immense mess Fukushima left Japan in, I wouldnt be comfortable emigarting onto what is essentially a radioactive volcano.

I hope to God they tortured the people responsible for that catastrophe to death.

The worst part is that you even find yourself getting sucked into it. One guy on my team was really ill, i'm talking sneezing all over his desk every 5 seconds. He still stuck out most of the day, but asked to leave early for sickness at around 3pm.

I found myself angry at him shirking on the rest of us, and I had to take a step back to realise I'd been sucked into the same culture as everyone else.

Nobody needs any worthless Muslims.

Stockholm Syndrome to reduce your pain.

Did you have to drink everyday with your boss/co-workers? Was it too difficult to make friends outside of work?

Like I said, they don't need their population to be replaced, because they've already reached the end point of that road without having to travel down it.

Unbridled capitalism was allowed to run it's course unchecked, and combined with the asian collectivist culture, the majority are working poor but content enough not to change (minus suicide and birth rates)

What do you reckon you slant eyed faggot? No of course. I'm sick of this bullshit. Gee, toyota is a nice country. Clean, modern with sexy girls and nice food. How about all us disgusting mudslimes demand entry so we can pay for their pensions and look after them when they get old. Cos that's what's on our minds of course.

Pretty much. I've worked in software development in the UK, CA, Japan and Spain.

In madrid they often go home early but get stuff done. The US and Australia are roughly similar, get stuff done with same effort and overtime culture but in Australia we actually get leave.

In Japan everyone works insane hours and dithers and accomplishes nothing. Don't get me wrong they have like a daily goal/accomplishment drive but they'll take their sweet time doing it. They care more about their work place culture of fitting in, because nepotism is so widely entrenched and accepted that it's required to get ahead in their job.

I went in as a senior rep for 6 months, and I was honestly shocked. They don't exactly mess around but holy shit slow and steady wins the race to get home before 11PM. I went home at 5.30 every night, not caring what they thought. I was approached by other seniors about 'being dusruptive' in the work place. I told each and every one of them I'm there to get payed, and I'm going home at close because I've finished 'my' work. Individualism is honestly a lost concept on them. (Yes programming is a team job, but I'm not waiting around just to validate our big boss Tanashi's esteem)

You should have seen the look on one of the coder's faces when I told him I don't want to hang out after work with everyone because I think it's unprofessional. I can get away with it though because I'm a foreign worker with a set contract and time limit.
Seriously fuck working there, it's not far from slavery by peer pressure/culture.

but I was thinking into going to work there even into staying marrying a qt 3.14 nip and live a comfy life.

Is it still posible?

It's possible just be prepared for disappointment. It's oddly similar to Russia, in that you'll 'never be one of them.' Also like Russia, their woman are generally more materialistic than western ones.

No.
no it doesn't.

Respect the Emperor; Expel the Barbarians!
The Whole World under the Emperor's Boot Heel!

If thats the price for a live without have to worry about achmed blowing up himself, jamal stealing my shiet or raping my sons or daughters I will gladly pay it. Thanks.

You're statistically more likely to die from an exotic virus than from a terror incident.

Though to be fair if you're a native castillian/aragonese you'll be a minority soon anyway. You could move to Galicia but Goodluck finding a job. If you're going to be a minority and don't mind, Japan is definitely an option. Then your most likely cause of death is suicide or secondary smoke lung cancer

yes

Never, less people = better wages, lower housing costs, lower cost for everuthing (lower demand), less pollution, less social programs to pay for

In a smart, effective and productive way

SHITTED

i dont understand ,how can you make the same thread everyday since 2016,there is no way a human could do this,not believing me ?
search the archives

nobody needs any immigrants ever