Yesterday Salon published a blog piece about how South Park is supposed to be the best weapon against us

Yesterday Salon published a blog piece about how South Park is supposed to be the best weapon against us.

archive.fo/S42TJ

Today I have no less than 5 South Park livestream channels in my YouTube recommended feed. This is happening at the same time that YouTube is cracking down on right leaning content. It seems (((they))) know that just cutting us off won't work, but that they have to replace our viewing with something more subversive.

Meanwhile, Mr. Metokur is targeting nobodies because apparently his Patreon donors are telling him to. Sargon is living in abject terror that he'll be deleted, and interviewed a radical left transvestite to prove his liberal credentials. Many others have completely left YouTube altogether. Only the Black Pigeon seems to be resisting (((them))) completely.

Is this how (((they))) are going to fight the war against us, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
news.slashdot.org/story/17/08/16/203246/youtube-has-an-illegal-tv-streaming-problem
theintercept.com/2016/09/07/google-program-to-deradicalize-jihadis-will-be-used-for-right-wing-american-extremists-next/
nielsen.com/us/en/top10s.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Taking Salon seriously

Yeah. We'll need our own platforms. Ndb honestly, we should've had them ready before.

South Park had an entire season shitting on PC culture. Matt Stone and Trey Parker are pretty independent and just make fun of whatever they feel like. Also the show has been ass for a couple years now anyway.

>salon

i bet if that dog shit website has any articles about south park during the season where PC principal was first introduced it would be talking about how south park is literally hitler.

The alt-right movement is already co-opted and is nearly powerless now.

>Yesterday Salon published a blog piece about how South Park is supposed to be the best weapon against us.

it is, because newfags can't take a fucking joke. everything that remotely touches their politics is now super cereal.
it's getting to the point where i no longer disagree with people comparing us to SJWs.

South Park is gay.

>search for X
>"we recommend "

You should already have been ignoring "recommended" shit on youtube and everywhere else. It's just another form of advertising, except in this case the goal is social engineering instead of money.

If google insists on pushing the exact opposite of what people search for, they're only damaging their own product. They want to be Big Brother, but they're half-assing it.

As I see it, there are two huge problems with going independent. The first is cost. It's an open secret that YouTube has never been profitable, mainly because it costs an enormous fortune to host and serve all that streaming data. Only something as wildly profitable as (((Alphabet))) could waste so much money on a loser like that.

The second problem is that YouTube gives us access to the normies. You know all that noise about Generation Z being the most conservative ever? How do you suppose they got that way? They started going on YouTube to watch minecraft videos, and then they found Sargon of Akkad and learned that liberals are full of shit. Not that they didn't know that already, but they got the intellectual ammunition they needed to solidify their beliefs. At the same time, because Google is thought of by normies as a safe company, their parents were oblivious. They'd see little jimmy watching content incomprehensible to them, and figure it was sort of like 21st century Flintstones. Now, in the wake of Brexit and the Trump election, there are (((key players))) waking up.

All of that is a long way to say that I don't know what the solution is. But abandoning YouTube doesn't seem the right way to go. When people like Andrew Anglin have tried, well, look what happened to them.

You're scared of a cartoon?

That is what (((they))) want you to believe.

Listen, any """movement""" we create will become infiltrated by agents provocateurs. (((They))) have been doing that since before COINTELPRO. But that's irrelevant, because it isn't the label, the e-celebs, or the organizational structures that unite us. It is our ideology, vague as it may be, centered on a rejection of the degeneracy of the modern world. That will never go away so long as degeneracy persists.

So you see, my dear user, the Alt Right isn't a movement. It is a people. Kill the label, but the people remain. It is you, and it is me.

Who cares? Newfags will assimilate over time. They're here forever.

So is Britain.

I don't watch SP anymore. I suggest the rest of you do the same.

>2 years and counting of "TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER, NO WE'RE NOT EXAGGERATING HE'S LITERALLY GOING TO GAS MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS!!!"
>lololol why can't you take a joke drumpftards?

There aren't any Trump "jokes" out there, if you haven't noticed. It's either childish insults or self-righteous propaganda disguised as humor a-la Colbert and Oliver and everyone else Jon Stewart inflicted upon the world. The people who laugh don't do it because it's comedy, they do it to signal to those around them that they understand the references and agree with the viewpoints being pushed.

Also, South Park has been garbage for more than 10 years, completely independent of its politics.

Sounds like salon needs some PC Principal dumped in their newsfeed. Also, salon is a fucking joke and should be treated as such. Youtube on the other hand, are butthurt faggots who need their comments section filled with comments reminding them that no matter how hard they try to abolish wrongthink, they will fail

I don't know about that. I saw a Dr. Peterson video recently in which he elucidated the Jungian idea that if you don't understand a person's motivation, but their results are consistent, you can infer the motive from the outcome. In other words, if someone is making everyone around them miserable, then maybe that's their goal. We can't know that Google wants to be Big Brother, in fact I think they would deny it, but it does seem that they're making a half assed attempt. Okay, so what is actually happening? They hire the most clever people that money can buy, and this is what they create. Is it not reasonable to infer that this was their goal all along?

South Park has been trash for the past 10 years. why the FUCK is anyone still watching it

South Park is benign. It's just a funny show to get your keks from, but politically, it kind of neutered itself.

Scared is the wrong word, but you're a fool to dismiss it. Pop art is incredibly subversive, or at least has the potential to be. Especially when it involves humor and ridicule, which is exactly the point of satire.

I liked last season.

I agree about Trump jokes. Crowder had a bit last season where he played a Gish gallop of clips of late night comedians pontificating about how much they hated Trump in lieu of delivering actual jokes. If anything, I think it's (((Shapiro))) who makes actual Trump jokes that are funny, and I am growing to hate (((Shapiro))).

>south park
>subversive

Maybe in 2001.

>Matt Stone and Trey Parker are pretty independent

Bull fucking shit. They did an entire season where they campaigned for Clinton, literally begged their audience to vote for her, and then cried like bitches when she lost.

Did you forget the draw Moehommad controversy? If you look for the censored speech from the end of that episode (it's out there), it says that all you need is violence to get your way. That's the most fucking subversive thing I have ever heard of on the electric jew in my lifetime.

Anyone who thinks Parker and Stone won't flip the script and give it to both sides before the season is over hasn't watched South Park very much..

The alt-right needs to remember they are ALTERNATIVE. Be subversive yourself, MDE style.

You're right. That's their style, alright.

Carnmans' story where where his ability to make himself the victim applys to Randy's interjecting into the parade walking past and ignoring the rednecks grievances.

South park is still redpill-ish fuck eveyone. Not some SJW dreamboat.

Conservative humor is shit, though. The jokes are cheesier than lasagna and surrounds boring family life.

>Husband: "Where are my PANTS, Mary!"
>*dumb laugh track*
>Wife: "I don't know, Jerry, maybe if you DID the laundry we wouldn't be late for CHURCH!
>*dumb laugh with an oooo*
>Husband: "I don't think GOD would be happy about me being UNDER DRESSED"
>*dumb laugh track*

And later

>Husband: "I'm so hungry I could eat a HORSE"
>*rustling and heavy breathing as the audience is literally rolling on the floor*
>WIFE: "Say grace, first"
>*a few escaped chuckles as the crowd waits knowing what's next*
>Timmy: "Grace"
>*crowd loses their shit as the band plays their theme to close the show*

No they're controlled now

Citation needed

Just watch the whole fucking season you fucking leaftard idiot.

imagine waiting excitedly for months for a tv show just so you can make up fantasies to post on Sup Forums

For fuck's sake, I just Googled best home improvement joke and this is the shut that popped up.

>us

>Salon
>South Park
Jews playing off Jews to stir media attention for a dying Jewish media industry. Don't care.

The is some rambling nonsense. Go to bed user

>South Park
>current year
lol

The whole 'member berries season, they had to re-write the last episode with nonsense because Hillary lose and Trump won. They wrote articles about it, look it up.

>US
>WE
>OUR
Please leave, newfriend.

That's like some liberal caricature of conservatism. Honestly, it's the left that's unfunny. Consider, who are the people saying, "You're not allowed to say THAT joke, it might OFFEND somebody!"

Humor has always been about transgressing social mores. It was so in the 1960s, it was so in the medieval era with court jesters, and it was so in antiquity with the original satirists.

Now, there's an accepted version of humor that has taken over in the West because of mass media. It's sterilized, and benign. But for that reason it is also predictable and utterly boring. That's the reason that sitcoms have done so poorly in recent decades. They don't challenge anything any more. In their quest to appeal to the lowest common denominator they are not tackling social issues from an unpopular point of view.

But that is also why this board is so successful. Nobody here gives a good god damn about who we might offend. We're *funnier* than the media precisely because we do transgress. If you're looking for conservative humor, you're in the right place. Conservatives are essentially blacklisted from traditional outlets. Driven underground to places like this, we have created genuine grass roots social movements based on our ability to tell better jokes.

Conservatives are not meant to be funny. They are CONSERVATIVE. It is the job of liberals to be funny. Sadly they have gone fucking batshit crazy so the popular and high arts are pretty much dead. Moderating forces in the lefty side have died. That is a bad sign, like a canary in a coal mine.

Nobody watches it anymore, do they?

It's the top scoring show on Comedy Central with Neislon rating of 1.7.

And those jobs are assigned by the same who control the narratives

Far out. I thought it took a dive, but I haven't watched in years.

The new episode was straight up propoganda. Evil white trash tiki torches and blaming whyt ppl. Fucking cucks.

Independent Man still doing good work, 1791L still god-tier, good on Black Pidgeon latley too he was getting a little broken record for a while but last month he came out with some good stuff

people still watch that? I remember it being funny in 2001

I mean we always knew is was like this, or at least I always did, my parents always had a great mistrust of these cartoons and while I never shared there prudeness and nonetheless never found anything to enjoy out of them, and for the best, anime is way better with just as much right wing undertones as the western cartoons have left ones.

I don't know, who cares? Why should you value subversive things? Isn't that only worth anything if you weren't already thinking like that in the first place?

South Park went downhill when it stopped being randomly retarded made up bullshit and started focusing entirely on parodying real world events.

I miss the old South Park.

you just don't know where to look

>South Park had an entire season shitting on PC culture
And yet at the end of the season, Cartman became a SJW and the whole takeaway was "PC culture is here to stay and is the way of the future."

Bring back the crab people!

This
Even the season making fun of PC stuff was a drag and unfunny garbage, the stuff now is absolutely terrible though, especially last season. Such a joke that they made an entire plot that depended on Trump losing, so the whole thing made even less sense when he won.

>Sargon is living in abject terror that he'll be deleted

I don't watch the fat fuck, cause I cannot stand his smarmy face and fake forced laugh, but why is he fearful of being deleted?

Their analysis has 2 flaws:

1 - They assume we think like Leftists.

And that seeing shows we enjoy telling us we're lame will sway us, like celebrities sway them.
But we aren't edgy because someone else told us that we are in a TV-ad. We are intrinsically edgy.
As with Kraut & Tea, the ridiculed party will be South Park in the end.

2 - That they can "subvert" our "safe-spaces" like we subvert theirs.

Our subversion work because we show normies what they never see.
But showing us another instance of PC doesn't disturb our faith in our ideas one bit. Instead of being told 500 times the establishment views in a week, it's 501.
We spoil their plans by putting a drop of acid in a glass of water, they think they spoil ours by adding an additional drop of water in the glass.

everyone thought she'd lose, that's why it was such an upset you fucking idiot

>Conservative humor is shit
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

Good conservative humor gets blacklisted from TV. The left won complete hegemony over the culture because the old guard let themselves get ridiculed into irrelevance-- they know the power of it. They will NOT let the same thing happen to them.

>Mr. Metokur
Metokur has ALWAYS gone after nobodies outside of Sup Forums though. His one on nick bates was one of his best ever and most people outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums don't even know who he is. I literally never see him posted on Sup Forums or /fit/.

Btw, doesn't he have a destiny video coming which he showed a bit of on twitter a few tweets back?

the live stream stuff has been going on for weeks. not sure why but its mostly rick and morty and southpark even tho i have sought out and watched king of the hill, simpsons, and futurama as well.

but yeah the livestream stuff been up for a while, even slashdot ran a story about it. from august 16th: news.slashdot.org/story/17/08/16/203246/youtube-has-an-illegal-tv-streaming-problem

> Perhaps the most shocking thing about these free (and very illegal) TV live streams might even make their way into your suggested video queue, if you watch enough "random shit" and Bobby Hill quote compilations on the site, as Mashable business editor Jason Abbruzzese recently experienced. He first noticed the surprisingly high number of illegal TV streaming accounts on his YouTube homepage, which has tailored recommended videos based on his viewing habits. Personalized recommendations aren't exactly new -- but the number of illegal live streams broadcasting copyrighted material on a loop was a shocker. When we looked deeper into the livestreams, the number we found was mindblowing. Many of these accounts appear to exist solely to give watchers an endless loop of their favorite shows and only have a few other posts related to the live streamed content.

metokur seems like a kiwifarms user more than anything else

fishy

I watched the new south park and it was good I guess. But man, it's not surprising that the people who are seriously ignorant of shit that's been happening think it's "relevant".

Most of your people were Russian bots.

Everything pre 2015 on south back especially the 00's did nothing but shit on views that progressives are demanding in current year

yea funny how they stream the most brainwashing drivel like rick and morty on jewtube for free...

ya dude, the world is against you and we're all spying on you to warp your mind into a bleeding heart liberal

fucking moron

>. Ndb honestly, we should've had them ready before.

- We had Trutube, don't know if it's still up. If so they need to rip off bitchute.
- Gab is up and we would probably get away with using VK instead of FB.
- We have bitcoin instead of paypal.
Our problem is that even if we have alternatives. Those alternatives isolates us from our recruitment pool

>alt-right movement is already co-opted and is nearly powerless now.
You really need to stop listening to those flat-earthers at Renegade Radio

It is interesting how there is so little in the way of right-leaning TV shows.

There's clearly a market, so it's money they're leaving on the table, but they still won't go for it. It's strange.

>Ecelebs
>the absolute state of /nupol/
fuck where are the gorefags when you need them

"Google program to to deradicalize jihadis will be used for right wing American extremists next" (09/07/2016)

theintercept.com/2016/09/07/google-program-to-deradicalize-jihadis-will-be-used-for-right-wing-american-extremists-next/

Guess who owns YouTube?

>It's the top scoring show on Comedy Central with Neislon rating of 1.7.
As an anecdote: I haven't watched south park in 4 years. But then again, people are retarded.

>I mean we always knew is was like this, or at least I always did, my parents always had a great mistrust of these cartoons and while I never shared there prudeness and nonetheless never found anything to enjoy out of them, and for the best, anime is way better with just as much right wing undertones as the western cartoons have left ones.
Why don't you go pray the niggers away. It surely helped stopping Turks at Constantinople

i can't wait to see how this turns out

I'm not really into wasting my time praying for ridiculous things like that, that was my parents thing, while I picked up on a lot of the good that my conservative parents did they took some stuff to far and I was sure to not go down that same path as they did, I was just saying I hated Simpsons/South Park like they did, just for different reasons

The piece of shit that is the big bang theory has a rating of 4.0. The show and the network are dying.
nielsen.com/us/en/top10s.html

ReCaptcha related.

no fuckin way
Google knows I browse here.
Ive had the same account for nine years, and started with it back in HS before the snowden thing.

Snowden was never a surprise bc my dad had security clearance and would occasionally get audited. anyway i knew the saw everything, and i know google knows everything about me. but i was wondering about the SP live shit, and finally watched some last night. I like the old episodes better tho so im just streaming those somewhere else lol

The new episode wasn't even that bad. I had a few good chuckles. "They tuk r jerbs" will never not be funny.

>ttps://archive.fo/

Does anyone actually give a shit what salon thinks? their Huffington Post tier these days. Dont bother, dont give a shit.

Google is powerful, and honestly one ill never fuck with. when it comes down to its, they are very valuable to me and my well being as a researcher/

God damn i love google. Even if they are flexing their jew powers

I have been a fan of SP since 1999,, when it was first shown on UK terrestrial (non-PPV) channels, I still own a SP wallet & alarm clock from 1999, which were presents from my GF at the time. I was sorely disappointed in the last 2 seasons, and I have made the decision, prior to this new series, not to watch any more SP. The rot set in when they refused to make any more jokes about Mohammed, despite having done so previously.
OK, I appreciate the creators wouldn't want a death fatwa on their heads, but SP got tamer and less relevant from that point onwards. Mocking the "alt-right" doesn't matter much to me as I am not a person who worships e-celebs like Dick Spencer, etc - but I can't see SP getting any better.
No more SP for me.
Give up on SP, and let it die gracefully.