Is this the fastest a show's gone completely retarded?

Is this the fastest a show's gone completely retarded?

My literal second thought upon seeing how they move around supplies in this world was "what if the train is overtaken and they lower the bridge for said train?" Am I really supposed to believe no one else has ever thought of this vulnerability? How am I supposed to care about characters this stupid? This is some B-tier horror movie characterizations. SNK at least make some sense in how the characters defended themselves. Sure it's silly and impractical as fuck irl, but it fits the world's logic and is pretty effective.

I spoke too soon. It just outdid itself. This is so stupid, it's almost amazing. Kinda like Mayoiga

>This is so stupid, it's almost amazing. Kinda like Mayoiga
So, worth picking up, then?

I feel like mayoiga writers know they suck so they embrace it. This show takes itself seriously and thinks it's edgy and clever so probably not.

>He forgot A.Z 'space wind' was in the 1st episode.
>He also forgot Dimension W concept since its 1st episode was actually Vector -X

>Okada
>aware that she sucks

Wait a second, you're not saying that the same person who wrote Mayoiga wrote Kiznaiver are you?

>Am I really supposed to believe no one else has ever thought of this vulnerability?
Except they did think of it. They had a horn on the train to signal it coming in, and the Kabane used to make them lower the bridge, something they didn't know was possible.

>it fits the world's logic and is pretty effective.
So, you argue SnK is impractical in real life but fits the worlds logic, but Kabaneri is stupid and retarded for doing literally the same thing? They're in some kind of feudal steam period where trains are the epitome of their technology, why would it be retarded for everything to revolve around them? You apply real world standards to Kabaneri, but then judge SnK by different standards and then compare the two. Kabaneri is a shitton more logical than SnK.

>both have incredibly dull and socially awkward MCs
>both have a redhead girl who puts up with the MC's awful attitude for no discernible reason
>both have a surprising number of characters who've simply not been given any noteworthy development.

I can see why you'd think that at least...

Not him, but we previously saw that a train had to completely stop before being let across. There's really no reason that shouldn't have been the standard procedure.

>in the 1st episode.
Of season 2 though.

Okada is the queen of Sup Forums

Fair point. It's hard for us to really know without knowing their procedures, though. I still don't think they expected to be signaled by a Kabane controlled train though, it could simply just boil down to the bridge guy getting complacent after hearing the horn.

I just found out why anons!

In Mayoiga, the writers didn't let that dumb whore touch the script! She was only given the task of series composition. That's why Mayoiga's so much more self-aware.

Didn't the samurai actually tell him to hurry it up in that scene?
Maybe he fudged procedure because the unreasonable authority figure commanded it.

She looks like a pig.

VVV did it much, much faster.

Is it possible if Okada always using her body to get the job up until now?

The design is bad. On railways they have special sidetracks so that the train that lost control would not roll to the main tracks by accident. They should've implemented something like that instead of building the station right at the end of the line. Trains losing control must be a fairly usual case in their setting.

Not even the fatest this season, have you seen Big Order?

>I hate new popular show of this season
>Will nitpick everything
>most of complains will be just buzzwords anyway

To be fair the only reason that train had to stop was it arrived early. This was in no way the proper protocol for this type of thing. They must feel it has less chance of being boarded and taken over if it's always moving so they limit how long it's stationary waiting for the doors at each station to open.

From an interview, the director of Mayoiga does the writing by committee - everyone brings their ideas to the meeting and they work it out that way.