imgur.com/a/vTwGl
>E Salamiyah Sep13
i.imgur.com/fTdX4BA.jpg
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep15
>Astana:besides existing safe zones(Jordanian border,E Ghouta,N Homs) will be added Idlib, excluding terrorists
>DeZ
Ru submarines fire 7 missiles on IS HQ&arms depots near al-Mayadeen city
SAA capture Baghiliyah district NW of DeZ, now aims towards Ayyash
SAA secures DeZ airport by advancing in Thurdah mountains.SAA advances SE of city, 35km away from al-Mayadeen city
>E Ghouta:JaI foils SAA assault near Homs-Damascus highway
>Idlib:Jaish al-Ahrar defects from HTS
>IS does a Hit-n-run overruning SDF trench in rural Hasakah
>IS convoy crosses to E Syria after 2 weeks delay due to US airstrikes
>Hama/Homs pocket:SAA liberates 14 villages&several hilltops
>IS ambushes Egyptian military column in N Sinai, kills 18
>Taliban captures 5 villages in N Afghanistan
>50+ killed,80 injured in gun&bomb attack in S Iraq
Yemen
>900 days of Saudi aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
>Saudi warplanes crashes in Yemen, pilot died
>Houthi forces ambush Saudi troops in Jizan killing 2
/sg Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fS88bxCW690
youtube.com/watch?v=5RVNSN1uRuI
youtube.com/watch?v=K5s6exiuKwM
qasioun.net/en/news/show/96971
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/general-lord-richards-certain-north-korea-wont-start-war/
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/909338339718909952
almasdarnews.com/article/50-rebels-defect-syrian-army-russian-mod/
youtube.com/watch?v=w0JSi17ArmM
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/909343566664740864
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

previous you faggot
Prev

BOMB THE KURDS BOMB THE TURKS SYRIA NOW!

emberassing

>The absolute state of /sg/

Slow day for /sg/

Kurd genocide when ?

First for hot 15 years old girls.

>a gap between threads
shamefur dispray

Fidaki Fidaki
Ya zeinab fidaki

youtube.com/watch?v=fS88bxCW690

Bump

You don't need to bump it so early.

Why do we like Syrians again?

I know Alawites and they're mostly typical scum Arabs just like the rest of the people in the middle-east.

They're scum maybe not exactly in the Muslim way, but they're still that 3rd world tier scummy low IQ annoying obnoxious retards. I mean for fuck sake, there was a full on brawl at a gym I go to between a group of Alawites and Sunnis. They're all like 30-40 years old and have the mind of 12 year old boys.

Why can't we just fucking nuke this entire region and be over with it.

Bumping with Philippines update

Kinda huge
Marawi:
>troops capture main Maute command center
>troops also captures the Bato Mosque after a 5 hour firefight, one in 3 strongholds that has fallen the past few days. Other strongholds include Jamaitul Islamiyah Marawi Foundation and Jamaitul Philippine Al-Islamiya
>CATHOLIC PRIEST THAT WAS TAKEN HOSTAGE, CHITO SUGANOB, HAS BEEN RESCUED
>668 terrorists killed
>along with him was a teacher from the Dansalan College
>troops uncovers numerous ratholes and improvised tunnels connecting former strongholds
>some terrorists in Marawi have sent surrender feelers to military
>many of the recovered weapons from Maute happens to have marks indicating they were government weapons. AFP will investigate on who could have been the person to have sold those
>Duterte to skip UN assembly to deal with Marawi crisis

Commies:
>NPA rebels attack solar farm in Cadiz City
>cop abducted by NPA freed in Compostela Valley

>there was a full on brawl at a gym I go to between a group of Alawites and Sunnis

nice

lol

How did they manage to rescue the priest?

I-ran didn't send no monkey to the moon, stupid ayyrabs.

Thanks for the update mate.

Latest R&U videos,
>US backed red line in Deir ez-Zor
youtube.com/watch?v=5RVNSN1uRuI

>Russian Military in Syria | Part 3 | Su-24M, Su-25, Su-30SM, Su-35
youtube.com/watch?v=K5s6exiuKwM

Meanwhile in uk... former chief of defense staff is saying funny things. Basically his advice to Cameron when it comes to Syria was either let Assad win as quickly as possible or curb stomp Syrian army even quicker as it was inevitable that jihadists will takeover the rebellion quickly. Naturally western political elite chose the worst possible option of supporting opposition just enough that it stayed barely alive. He also advised to Cameron to seek negotioations with Gaddafi.

Makes you really think about how stupid Cameron, Clinton, Merkel, Obama and Sarkozy are.

He was rescued after Maute fighters abandoned the Bato Mosque, leaving him and that teacher behind. They say that the rest of the hostages were taken through these tunnels. Some of them are forced to fight, loot, make and place IEDs

No problem Pingustan. Any news of Pakistan vs India?

got a link to that?

no..no..

>Makes you really think about how stupid Cameron, Clinton, Merkel, Obama and Sarkozy are.
If you think those traitors actually want what's best for Syria, you're incredibly naîve.

They are also extremely amateur when it comes to the military though as we have seen.

All realistic options are worse than current regime.

>Exclusive: al-Nokhba Forces Says Regime Forces Crossing Euphrates is a US-Russian Understanding
qasioun.net/en/news/show/96971
I guess that airstrike solidified the understanding.

But to be fair if I recall Cameron's motion in parliament to allow airstrikes against Assad was voted down by the parliament (a great move), he only got voted through parliament the permission to bomb ISIS.

>Makes you really think about how stupid Cameron, Clinton, Merkel, Obama and Sarkozy are.
You mean how much the jews control them.

I refuse to believe someone can be that stupid when a bunch of autists know what's going to happen

Na nothing going on that front mate. Just some of their lawyers might be allowed to meet their spy we caught last year.

Yeah. Obama's red line turned into a vote and the British parliament shut that entire thing down.

>I refuse to believe someone can be that stupid when a bunch of autists know what's going to happen
You should never underestimate human stupidity. There's nothing special about these wankers in charge. They're just power-hungry so they seek these stations.

kek

>the US folded in a matter of weeks
The absolute state of US geopolitics regarding Syria. Will this be a second Georgia, or will confidence in the US still persist because of the defeat of ISIS?

brb going to go and make fun of /ptg/

do i buy injustice 2 or mvci /sg/?

Don't.

jews and neocons

dont do it

come on man atleast if she looked/acted grown up. She's a complete dweeb.

>starting shit with /ptg/
555-come-on-now.jpg

Can an Arab user please post the Arab lyrics of 'No Power Can Overcome Us' in the Roman alphabet? It's my favourite Assad song and I'd love to be able to sing along. Thanks m8s.

None

"Do you see the red line? I do not either..."

lmao do you let him poo on the cell floor?

>guiz i will le trole ptg so they will spread their ass cancer here XD
nys

I need a game user. That just isn't the answer i wanted :J

which APC is that in the background?

BTR 60

He is probably forced at gun point to use the toilet.

Tekken 7

You fuckheads broke the breadchain

Also a twat got me banned for checking. (expired calm ur tits mods)

telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/general-lord-richards-certain-north-korea-wont-start-war/

It is behind paywall. I ran into it on flipboard. Also how the hell interview with a fucking retired general about geopolitcs ends up in lifestyle section of magazine is beyond me.

cute chicken

go outside

OK it seems the democratic will of the international baathist-Assadist support chapter does not support making fun of /ptg/.

Nothing going on right now

Hahahahaha
Death to America
Full scale geopolitical retreat

>year 2030
>syrian president suheil al-hassan and the disembodied head of erdoğan team up against the free middle eastern democratic federation spearheaded by president ivanka and comprising t*rkish, syrian and iraqi k*rdistan, idlibstan and isis-occupied territories in eastern syria and al-anbar
>ejew führerin merkel forces gayreeks to pay their denbts by fighting t*rks in syria and liberating cyprus
>british sheikh sadiq khan beheads himself after loss of british territory in cyprus
>boris kemal bey takes over and instates neo-ottoman empire comprising turkey, russia, iran, syria and britain
>onur redeemed

No shit. Why should we promote cross-thread shitposting? It leads nowhere.

i don't think i'd like that game user. The characters don't seem that interesting or cool to me tbqh
i do go outside user its very nice not living in a war zone

>isis in 2030

this

>Abu Hanaya village fully secured

twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/909338339718909952

Noice

*formerly isis-occupied

so you're jewish then?

Well it was rampant earlier in the week over the DACA debacle I can see what happened by looking at my recently saved reaction images.

The game is more mechanis and versus other people oriented but the story is cheezy

>Also how the hell interview with a fucking retired general about geopolitcs ends up in lifestyle section of magazine is beyond me.
That's the point user, no normie will take seriously such an important discussion. Gotta keep the blindfold over them.

I am part jewish but mainly turkish decent user.
I'm looking for a good (fun) pvp fighting game to play on my ps4. I just don't know if i can deal with the roster of mvci. Maybe there'll be more characters when it comes out that we haven't seen in the roster? Or no?

What is best for UK, €urope and rest of the west.

Also. Fear mongering about Russia and Best Korea is bit silly according to him as jihadists are the main security threat to UK and EUrope.

looks like/biz/ to me

Only ever use /sg/ + Sup Forums + Sup Forums + Sup Forums

Turkish in this case is Kurd?

If you supported ASSad in this conflict, consider yourself and your family marked for death.

Don't bother trying to defend yourself with guns, we'll just set your house on fire and kill anyone who tries to escape.

They'll probably spin it how their airfroce single singlehandedly destroy all syrian opposition and ISIS, and make a strong point on how Russia did nothing.

> full scale geopolitical retreat
I'd doubt that, the Americans are too proud and gung Ho to really pull back like that.

I severely doubt the DOD has suddenly grown a brain.

>What's best of the UK and europe
>Floods it with terrorists

yeah ok man.

Play Gwent or War Thunder with me

If it's true that Russia just had to drop one bomb for America to get the message (wouldn't surprise me tbqh), it pretty much confirms America has been trying to sneak up and take the border whilst SAA does the fighting. Pretty hilarious really, this is the third time they fail (al-Bukamal NSyA and al-Tanf debacle).
But of course, they will act innocent, deny this and claim that they were just trying to defeat ISIS.
I think the worst thing they've done is putting a leash on Abadi when it comes to PMU and the Syrian border.

When you control the media, the normies will eat anything up, that's not the point.
I am mostly referring to geopolitical trust, which is irrelevant to what the media may say. The US retreating like that, though it is the sensible action for them, should in theory lessen the trust other US allies put in the US's capability to force-project in the presence of a regional power like Russia. They used to claim that they would bomb all regime forces crossing the Euphrates, and that it would be a strict red line. Look at how much they folded when the Russians stepped up their game.

:^)
i want a fighting game user. I think injustice 2 looks good but i'm not sure about it. Also i'm on ps4

>Over 50 rebels defect to Syrian Army – Russian MoD
The Russian military announced Saturday that more than 50 Syrian opposition militants, including six field commanders, have defected to the official government forces over the last day.

According to the statement, a total of 54 persons laid down their arms and joined the government troops.

The news comes after a local source said that the group of militants from the internationally-condemned terrorist organization Daesh surrendered to Syrian government forces in Deir ez-Zor in the east of the country.

Russia continues its efforts to facilitate the implementation of the ceasefire regime in Syria, with Russian military police units paving the way for stabilization in the country, the ministry said.

The statement added that the Russian center for reconciliation supplied humanitarian aid to the civilian population affected by the conflict, as well as facilitated the efforts to restore the social infrastructure of the country.

Syria has been engulfed in a civil war between the government forces and various opposition and militants groups since 2011. The international community has taken a number of actions aimed at the conflict settlement through talks on various platforms including those in Geneva and Astana.

During Astana talks, the sides of the conflict agreed to establish four de-escalation zones in Syria, with Iran, Turkey, and Russia acting as guarantor states of the ceasefire regime.
almasdarnews.com/article/50-rebels-defect-syrian-army-russian-mod/

Because Russia are madmen, and also they wont risk WW3 over some sandniggers.

But also true, it probably will lessen it somewhat, so i think we'll see an increase in them showing support to european nations and doing training with them.
But this whole red lines thing reminds me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=w0JSi17ArmM

>SAA & allies liberate Jafrah village along #Euphrates river, securing hereby #DeirEzZor airport completely.

nice. hope FSA comes to an soon.

>remnants from the erdoreich led by melih sodo gökçek reject british yoke and announce the formation of the principality of ankara
>gökçek attacks both the free middle eastern democratic federation and the neo-ottoman empire using mobile suits from ankapark, teaming up with gayreeks and führerin merkel in the process
>principality of ankara takes over cyprus and drops the entire island onto britain
>it is now up to young amûlo rê from canton 7 and his donkey wife fîrwar bô to pilot the qûndam and stop ankara

heard you was talkin' shit /sg/? /PTG/ MAGAPEDES UNITE

How do you do, goyim?

I'm on ps4 too
Soz I don't have injustice 2 though

end*

>#BREAKING: #SAA & allies liberate Jafrah village along #Euphrates river, securing hereby #DeirEzZor airport completely.
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/909343566664740864

what do u think of bloodborne user?

>half-roach/half-kike
kys bro.

>Because Russia are madmen
I think we are most sensible in this zoo, burgers -that's who are real madmens

Soon! Biji! Soon!
Asshat will die! SAA will die! /sg/ will be purged!
Biji biji Kürdistan!

Never played it