Your thoughts?

Your thoughts?

Author is a faggot who hates boobs.

Should have stayed finished.
Also shit art, compared to original creator's

Shit just like original. Fuck off.

Still as gay as Naruto.
And not welcome here.

The author has a knack for writing completely unlikeable characters.

Real talk, mods stopped looking the other way at Naruto getting spammed/chased off the board before the manga ended, and only started protecting threads after it ended. Probably, this was with the assumption that after a few months it would be just plain done and no one would have to worry about it anymore.

However with Boruto coming up, moot's apparent reason for forcing Sup Forums to put up with this shit (that is, that it ended, so might as well get it out of the system) is now nulled. Naruto, or should I say Boruto, should be /trash/ material. That place didn't exist at the time back around n/a/ruto day and other such bullshit but now that it's here, is the perfect compromise.

Somehow he took the terrible art and made it worse. I don't know whether to be disgusted or impressed.

You already know what everyone thinks, this is just a shit flinging thread.

Naruto's kids sure is ugly, jesus christ.

Can you get any edgier than this?

Its shit and Narutards should fuck off.

The other guy is literal Edge Donutsteele the Original.

nope/10
i'd like to believe that this shit does not exist
same like how there is no tsukihime anime

Post better sequel's to jump series

Yeah, anything Boruto is not canon to me.

Waiting for the art to get better. Some of the designs are hideous.

fuck, why'd you post that? it still hurts

I read through the original and this + zero less than a week ago, so i've re-opened the wounds, and I want to share my pain with others

Is he part Orochimaru too, that fucking eye shit.

Where to read? Wasn't there more spin offs? Only one I read was the oneshot and the one where Sardaa got the Sharingan.

Cuck Gaiden is the only thing I'll consider canon just because of the keks that were had.

Is this new Boruto series not made by Kishi? I'm genuinely unaware of the situation only heard about this a week ago and Wikipedia has limited information.

He's co-author and someone else is drawing.

There's a chapter of the new series on niggastream.
Spoiler-not-so-spoiler: Naruto dies.

Ikemoto, Mikio (Art), Kodachi, Ukyou (Story)

>Naruto dies

I'd wish this was true...

The art isn't THAT bad and the guy can write really well. The author's got a novelist's background and, given that the biggest criticism of Naruto was it's shit writing, that leaves me cautiously optimistic.

He's implied dead right at the start.

has the shika/temari ln been released yet?

He's tired from using shadow clones and this shadow the hedgehog dude who has super sage? tattoos destroys the leaf making it likely he also killed Ninja Jesus 1 and 2. Also the fact that Bort has Byakugan means either his mother, aunt, sister, or grandfather may have been killed too.

>that tattoo
is he gonna summon his servant for the holy grail war or something

Reading now, this nigga can't draw. Hopefully it was poorly translated but if that's not the case they can't write neither.

Also, why fucking try some Pulp Fiction shit and start in the middle of some shit like that? You got the Naruto brand recognition why not just play it safe?

Did we read the same thing? The art isn't so bad it's glaring but the proportions and angles are done pretty poorly. The bodies are distorted and look weird on many different pages during the reading.

I really didn't like the dialog either. Everyone talks like they're slow, especially Boruto. I can't help but read every line he has with "ain't" in it with a southern accent.

My only thought is why is Bort so edgy

This is some really shitty artwork.

I know right.

Hinata should've had an aBORTtion so we don't have to suffer this mess.

Why is everyone's new hairs absolute shit? Knohamaru and Moegi look fine, but the rest no. Which brings me to my next point. Why did they feel the need to show us both Konohamaru and Moegis teams? I mean fuck they're only slightly older than Naruto and company were at the end of the manga.

I guess everyone from team 8, 9, and 10 are too important and bad ass to train genin. Oh...

Alright, the same gig as usual

Make it worth it

Godly manga. It is in my top three, right after Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan. Those three manga are masterpiece. Anyone who doesn't like them has shit taste and should kill themselves

Why/10

"ain't" for example, are from the translators though.

Could have supported this shit again if they have used the same art style of the original. There's something in the art style's faces that ticks me off.

Terrible.
The author is like a 12 year old following sketch lines

dubs but

Use morphine mate, it helps.
;_;

Because of his other daddy

The art is totally different in contrast to Kishi. It's like the current author doesn't really give a fuck or something. At least DB Super still resembles the original artwork.

MOOOOT

Hahaha, yeah "mooot".

Boruto is such a miserable little faggot that it beggars belief. At least Sarada has some real problems since Sasuke was out buying cigarettes for most of her life.

Is she the glasses chick's daughter? She looks like her.

Officially, that is not the case, no matter how hilarious it would have been.

How the fuck does that scar work? It goes from below his right eye to up onto his headband. ???

I haven't even started it, and have no plan to. Boruto looks like a straight fool and after Kishi made Anko fat I lost all interest in whatever story would follow the main one.

I want to lewd the loli

I'm tired of the whole "I wanna be hokage!" thing. Thank God Dorito doesn't want to be although I feel like he might become it anyway.

Also
>implying they would let a filthy uchiha be homage

Don't give me that "sasuke is the secret homage" shit.

It's pottery to make him look like Kakashi

Isn't that preview opening from the Boruto movie? I never got around to watching that shit.

fucking kek

This explains everything.

I swear, if it is Hinata's eye, I'm going to inhale my non-existing dong. Even tho I'm not gonna read it.

The markings on his arm remind me of Blazer Drive

>We all know dad neglected you so much that your boobs shriveled up.

Gold.

Fuck off Borutards

>This is their teacher, Moegi
>She's hot
>I bet she was this hot when she was a kid too
user...

No

That's the joke

go on user I almost sold to Boruto

>Get away with naming her daughter salad

Better writing than the original. At least it can tel what a joke the whole series was.

fucked up Hinatas design
Moegis design is bether ... why?
the rest is meh dunno afther 1 chapter

THIS
H
I
S

>Bort's story ends
>Turns out Nardo was only faking being dead because he was tired of being the guy who had to fix everything.
>He's been fucking sauce in the woods ever since.

It'll be Himawari's.
She's the final villain.

Next chapter when?

The assistant can't afford to buy more than one drawing pen, as evidenced by the line in the manga having the same thickness, not even the worst amateur make this kind of mistake

It's k

>You got the Naruto brand recognition why not just play it safe?
Because that's boring.

I think you've got it backwards. Kishi was the one who couldn't do any proportions or draw children. Kids are generally skinnier than adults so of course they'd look lanky if someone drew them properly.

shit art, fanfiction-tier writing

Naruto the LAST really should've been the end.

>get cut on headband
>blade slides off and goes through your eye
Is it really this difficult? C'mon, Sup Forums

Enough of Naruto we need a new MC that has no connection to the old one.

I wished the sequel took place 50 years after Naruto the Last meaning the old MC would be in the dirt along with Sausage and pretty much everyone else we hated.

The whole happy ending OH LOOK AT US WE NINJAS HAVE MODERN TECH NOW HURRR was terrible seriously. However a modern Naruto world with humans using superpowers are a redefined term for jutsu woould be very interesting.

Kishimoto is not without talent, when it's not Naruto.

Why are two grown adults shooting themselves in a children park?

>fanfiction-tier writing
To be fair, The Last had that sort of shit too. The Bort movie was a better ending to the franchise.

I wonder if Kishimoto is done with manga, can he live the rest of his life from the Nardo money?

I wouldn't mind seeing a serialized mafia manga.

The Last was GOAT because for the first time Sauce-kay had minimal screentime and Nardo wasn't acting like flaming homosexual.

(no wonder the fujos hated the movie)

fuck off borutards

Goddammit Carlos

CARLOS

>5th or 9th of june i guess

No. I'm done with it. I finished Naruto after 10+ years and said "No more". I saw it to the end and it was one of the most disappointing things in my life. Boruto won't change that.

She has such a punchable face.

Naruto doesn't even get spammed any more. It's usually just one thread for when something happens and half the post are from shitters like you. If naruto fags aren't spamming up the board it should be allowed. It's not like shingeki or umaru threads are any better